Jimmy Carter: Religion is the Cause of Horrific Abuse of Girls and Women All Over the World

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
I haveno use for religions but this man has done enormous good, much more than the phony christians who preach and thump their bibles from the comfort of their mommy's basement.

The right hates him because he kept us out of war and created more jobs than Ronnie (Blessed Be His Name) Ray-Gun and Bush - COMBINED.

Unforgivable.

“The most serious and unaddressed worldwide challenge is the deprivation and abuse of women and girls . . . largely caused by a false interpretation of carefully selected religious texts and a growing tolerance of violence and warfare, unfortunately following the example set during my lifetime in the United States.

Jimmy Carter Religion is the Cause of Horrific Abuse of Girls and Women All Over the World Americans Against the Tea Party
It's spelled.......

ISLAM......:alirulz:

As bad as it is now, the carter years were worse. Those were horrible times.

“The most serious and unaddressed worldwide challenge is the deprivation and abuse of women and girls . . . largely caused by a false interpretation of carefully selected religious texts and a growing tolerance of violence and warfare, unfortunately following the example set during my lifetime in the United States.

Jimmy Carter Religion is the Cause of Horrific Abuse of Girls and Women All Over the World Americans Against the Tea Party

Women certainly have been treated poorly by religions. The middle east is a pretty obvious example. And even now women can't become Catholic priests. I think it has been slowly moving in the right direction when it comes to Christians however.

I actually voted for Carter back in the '70s. I was a misguided and disillusioned college student.

Soon after, I graduated college and got a job. Carter then proceeded to destroy my job and the industry for which I worked.

Fuck that motherfucker.

I actually voted for Carter back in the '70s. I was a misguided and disillusioned college student.

Soon after, I graduated college and got a job. Carter then proceeded to destroy my job and the industry for which I worked.

Fuck that motherfucker.

Are you sure you're not confused and it was really Mitt Romney who destroyed your job? :p

Carter should know. He lusted for them. In his heart mind you.

Wow, you mean he's human? :eek:
Yes.

A human fraud, liar, and cheat. Just like the rest of the Democrat Party.

Filthy scum bastards. :slap:

He's certainly done a lot more positive things during his life than you.

Jimmy helps the low income purchase homes.

126160-004-3CCCC862.jpg

Bush finger paints...

4bb64b440c1db9aeddc57d8d32b39d4b

bush-shower-painting.jpg

images

:D:D:D

And of course as in usual liberal style, the U.S. is the country called out.

There seriously should be an annual "Kick A Liberal Day".

Forum List

Back