Jimmy Carter tells it like it is

Hold the fuck on here.

"I know from experience that the best way to have the United States be a mediator is for the President himself to be deeply involved. In this occasion, when Secretary Clinton was Secretary of State, she took very little action to bring about peace. It was only John Kerry’s coming into office that re-initiated all these very important and crucial issues."

What? Because he did so fucking well during the Iranian hostage crisis his advice is to keep being stupid?

He mediated us into the weakest position in history until his brother obie mediated us into even worse and his fucking advise is keep doing that?

Is it just me or doesn't the Reagan approach seem to be a better option here? Less obie, less carter and more Reagan. If we actually want this country to survive.

10173591_747412921947242_9046704741898079974_n.jpg

I hate bible thumping frauds looking to line their pockets.

Many of those who preach their christian hocus pocus on this board are anything but christian.

What pope are you the church of that you can say who is a Christian and who isnt?

Jimmy Carter tells it like it is - Page 2 - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Post #21

I'm wondering what "other" armed conflicts Carter blames on the US since I pointed out he is full of shit regarding the major ones.

Maybe he is talking about Grenada where Reagan sent in Special Forces to protect college students and staff Americans and non-Americans from communist goons trying to kidnap them and maybe kill them.

Panama.....arresting Noriega after he went rogue is bad according to Carter?

Somalia....well that mess is Bill Clinton's fault and Les Aspen who killed himself (thankfully) for fucking it up.

Libya....ok, Obama's fault.

Now, Carter is making sense....when he talking about Obama's messes.

Last edited:

I hate bible thumping frauds looking to line their pockets.

Many of those who preach their christian hocus pocus on this board are anything but christian.

What pope are you the church of that you can say who is a Christian and who isnt?

Oh look, here's another of your christians now ....................

WW111 Starts in the Mid-east very soon. - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And you're welcome to him.

Hold the fuck on here.

"I know from experience that the best way to have the United States be a mediator is for the President himself to be deeply involved. In this occasion, when Secretary Clinton was Secretary of State, she took very little action to bring about peace. It was only John Kerry’s coming into office that re-initiated all these very important and crucial issues."
What? Because he did so fucking well during the Iranian hostage crisis his advice is to keep being stupid?

He mediated us into the weakest position in history until his brother obie mediated us into even worse and his fucking advise is keep doing that?

Is it just me or doesn't the Reagan approach seem to be a better option here? Less obie, less carter and more Reagan. If we actually want this country to survive.

1932429_374873432653481_1320084145_n.jpg

Hold the fuck on here.

No, its not just hyou. There are a lot of rw's who don't know much about the Iran hostage affair. He did the hard work and got a final slap in the face from Iran.

Reagan was one of our worst presidents. Dishonest and tried real hard to put us into bankruptcy.

Yeah, smaller balls and less leadership would have certainly got those hostages released. Being bigger pussies would have brought down the Berlin Wall and the Russian's.

Yeah, what we really needed was more carter, pretty much what we have going on now as the Russian's are advancing the Serians are ignoring us and nobody in the world thinks we have any power at all.

I think you fail at knowing what it means to win. And you really fail at knowing what it takes to win. A carter or an obie are doomed to fail because they don't understand winning either.

Winning never comes from handshakes and hugs and folding to your enemies. Winning comes from strength and power that is applied in the appropriate places. We didn't have that during carters term and we don't have it now with obie.

Shitstain....the Iraq war was already over and the drawdown was on long before Obama took over and fucked it all up.

Iraq is a mess today thanks to Obama.

More Americans have died in Afghanistan under Obama than under Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush.

go fuck yourself.

Hold the fuck on here.

Well, Iran only went to the islamic nutjobs that today are building nuclear weapons.

Russia invaded Afghanistan and set in motion the terrorist haven that led to 9-11.

Yeah....Jimmy Carter "did nothing" like a pussy.

Don't think Jimmy is really one to be criticizing foreign policy given his less than stellar record on that front.

How many wars during the cater admin........ZERO

Hold the fuck on here.

No, its not just hyou. There are a lot of rw's who don't know much about the Iran hostage affair. He did the hard work and got a final slap in the face from Iran.

Reagan was one of our worst presidents. Dishonest and tried real hard to put us into bankruptcy.

Yeah, smaller balls and less leadership would have certainly got those hostages released. Being bigger pussies would have brought down the Berlin Wall and the Russian's.

Yeah, what we really needed was more carter, pretty much what we have going on now as the Russian's are advancing the Serians are ignoring us and nobody in the world thinks we have any power at all.

I think you fail at knowing what it means to win. And you really fail at knowing what it takes to win. A carter or an obie are doomed to fail because they don't understand winning either.

Winning never comes from handshakes and hugs and folding to your enemies. Winning comes from strength and power that is applied in the appropriate places. We didn't have that during carters term and we don't have it now with obie.

Cowardly cherry picker cowardly cherry picks. Here are the FACTS you don't have the balls to address honestly:

10153766_744472142241320_538212258_n.jpg

Are you really gonna say we won in Iraq? Being from AZ, you're stupid but come on ...

What you pussy liberals (like Carter) don't understand is that when you let evil fester and grow, dealing with it too late is more expensive in blood and treasure.....see World War 2.

Jimmy Carter acted like the USSR didn't exist, so they set up shop in Afghanistan, Africa, South America, etc. The Soviets helped the islamofascists that took over Iran and today are a menace in the middle east.

Ignoring evil doesn't make it go away, but please ignore any disease you yourself might get for the sake of society.

He's a true Christian, with a capital C. He talks the talk and walks the walk and was a much better president than the rw's know or give him credit for.

carter-christian.jpg
It seems American presidents can be judged by the number of terms they served - if they were allowed to serve a second term, they must have been a good puppet.

Cowardly cherry picker cowardly cherry picks. Here are the FACTS you don't have the balls to address honestly:

Are you really gonna say we won in Iraq? Being from AZ, you're stupid but come on ...

Cherry picks? I didn't even address any of your stupid poster.

Iraq was won, we had it under control until obie stepped in. Two more years of Bush and this would have been solved.

You think a fucking fact is a picture? How pathetic are your thinking skills here? Did you even read those so called picture facts?

If so you would be able to counter them, yet you ****. That's not a typo...you ****.

Jimmy Carter had a Democrap Congress and stacked SCOTUS and was kicked out of office.....that about sums up how badly he sucked.

Cherry picks? I didn't even address any of your stupid poster.

Iraq was won, we had it under control until obie stepped in. Two more years of Bush and this would have been solved.

You think a fucking fact is a picture? How pathetic are your thinking skills here? Did you even read those so called picture facts?

If so you would be able to counter them, yet you ****. That's not a typo...you ****.

LOL. You actually believed the "mission accomplished" even though the shrub admitted he lied. rw
revisionist history at its most dishonest. Take your filthy mouth elsewhere. I don't talk to trash heaps like you.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How many wars during the cater admin........ZERO

The MISERY INDEX BY PRESIDENTS

index4-53603080298.jpeg

2dhwkko.jpg

I fail to understand why you keep bringing up Obama, is any poster on this thread pro Obama?

Because they don't dare tell the truth about R admins. Reagan and Bush damn near broke this country's back and some would like to see that happen again.

I wish they'd move to Russia where they belong.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back