Jimmy Carter tells it like it is

How many wars during the cater admin........ZERO

The MISERY INDEX BY PRESIDENTS

index4-53603080298.jpeg

2dhwkko.jpg
I fail to understand why you keep bringing up Obama, is any poster on this thread pro Obama?

You mean you MISSED the Obama posters of Libby Luddly Libtards Logic.... think you better look back! :badgrin:

Cowardly cherry picker cowardly cherry picks. Here are the FACTS you don't have the balls to address honestly:

10153766_744472142241320_538212258_n.jpg

Are you really gonna say we won in Iraq? Being from AZ, you're stupid but come on ...

10173591_747412921947242_9046704741898079974_n.jpg

Cherry picks? I didn't even address any of your stupid poster.

Iraq was won, we had it under control until obie stepped in. Two more years of Bush and this would have been solved.

You think a fucking fact is a picture? How pathetic are your thinking skills here? Did you even read those so called picture facts?

If so you would be able to counter them, yet you ****. That's not a typo...you ****.

LOL. You actually believed the "mission accomplished" even though the shrub admitted he lied. rw
revisionist history at its most dishonest. Take your filthy mouth elsewhere. I don't talk to trash heaps like you.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You aren't talking trash, reality or even facts. If you don't have the fucking info then shut the fuck up.

Yes that was a little bit filthy, get over it. Say something worth a shit or STFU.

index4-53603080298.jpeg

2dhwkko.jpg

I fail to understand why you keep bringing up Obama, is any poster on this thread pro Obama?

Because they don't dare tell the truth about R admins. Reagan and Bush damn near broke this country's back and some would like to see that happen again.

I wish they'd move to Russia where they belong.

Well there was a dose of stupid, you mind expanding on this ignorance?

I am really looking forward to the details of your ignorance so please take your time.

Don't think Jimmy is really one to be criticizing foreign policy given his less than stellar record on that front.

How many wars during the cater admin........ZERO[/QU
Americans held hostage in Iran 444 days the Russian invasion of Afghanistan the Carter response to both did great damage to Americas reputation around the world.

Because they don't dare tell the truth about R admins. Reagan and Bush damn near broke this country's back and some would like to see that happen again.

Ok, but I want you to know that Clinton recruited me to vote for Bush and then Bush recruited me to vote for Nader and when I was unable to vote for Nader because I had no write in option, I voted for Kerry, so Bush recruited me to vote for Kerry. And if enough people will be recruited to vote for someone like Sarah Palin or some other republican ding bat, they will be recruited by the LEFT, believe me.

Don't think Jimmy is really one to be criticizing foreign policy given his less than stellar record on that front.

Americans held hostage in Iran 444 days the Russian invasion of Afghanistan the Carter response to both did great damage to Americas reputation around the world.

And President Reagan FREED the 52 IRANIAN HOSTAGES while Carter couldn't! :badgrin::eusa_clap:

He didn't save all of his criticism for the Obama administration but criticized US foreign policy as a whole, saying that the United States has become the "number one warmonger on Earth."

"You can look at the record: ever since the United Nations was formed after the Second World War, the United States has almost constantly been at war somewhere. There are about 30 countries where we have initiated armed conflict."

PressTV - Jimmy Carter takes a swipe at US foreign policy

And the Republicans would have us in at least two more wars right now if they could.

With other peoples kids dying

Ok, but I want you to know that Clinton recruited me to vote for Bush and then Bush recruited me to vote for Nader and when I was unable to vote for Nader because I had no write in option, I voted for Kerry, so Bush recruited me to vote for Kerry. And if enough people will be recruited to vote for someone like Sarah Palin or some other republican ding bat, they will be recruited by the LEFT, believe me.

Libby Luddly Libtard Logic, explained right there in front of your eyes! Amazing, these people vote and BREED! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

And President Reagan FREED the 52 IRANIAN HOSTAGES while Carter couldn't! :badgrin::eusa_clap:

Strange that, especially since ray gun sold Iran weapons in iran to fund the contra's contragate, Imagine that that raygun agreed to sell Iran weapons and the minute he gets into office , the hostages are released!!

Iran-contra affair | Infoplease.com :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Saying Reagan freed them is a bit of stretch but it's safe to say the Iranians were more worried about what action he might take than they were over Carter.

Strange that, especially since ray gun sold Iran weapons in iran to fund the contra's contragate, Imagine that that raygun agreed to sell Iran weapons and the minute he gets into office , the hostages are released!!

The administration of President Ronald Reagan. The first was a commitment to aid the contras who were conducting a guerrilla war against the Sandinista government of Nicaragua. The second was to placate "moderates" within the Iranian government in order to secure the release of American hostages held by pro-Iranian groups in Lebanon and to influence Iranian foreign policy in a pro-Western direction.:eek:

I believe the TOWER Commission determined that President Reagan did not have knowledge of the extent of the program, especially about the diversion of funds to the Contras! Seems, since you believe that Obuma had no knowledge in Fast & Furious, the IRS scandal, The NSA scandal, and Benghazi, logic would preclude that you also believe Reagan was innocent!

I believe the TOWER Commission determined that President Reagan did not have knowledge of the extent of the program, especially about the diversion of funds to the Contras! Seems, since you believe that Obuma had no knowledge in Fast & Furious, the IRS scandal, The NSA scandal, and Benghazi, logic would preclude that you also believe Reagan was innocent!

They have their own logic: Dems-GOOD! GOP--BAD!
So Reagan was an evil genius who armed terrorists and blew up the budget. Obama is the smartest president we've ever had who couldn't undo all the damage BUsh, our dumbest president, did. Obama's surge in Afghanistan was a total success, which is why the Taliban are winning, and Bush's surge in Iraq was a total failure, which is why we won that war.
All the failures of Obamacare are due to Republicans, who had no input. All the successes are due to Obama, who also had no input into it.
The rising stock market is due to Obama's policies. The fact that the top 1% were the main beneficiaries is Bush's fault.
I could go on and on but you get the idea.

Ronnie Raygun freed no one. Not a single hostage was killed in that episode. Unlike the hostages captured during President Raygun's terms. The hostages were freed because of Carters negotiations.

It has been our support for brutal and thug like dictators that has done the majority of the damage to our reputation around the world.

Different hostages. Carter agreed to sell Iran spare parts for their US made/bought equipment. That and tons of gold.......

Only took him two hours too

Then he told Mr Gorbachev to tear down that wall.......and he did

Forum List

Back