Jindal: people are ready for a hostile takeover of D.C.

This is a white man?
th

Since when is people from India white?

Do I really have to spell it out to you, Peach? You obviously do not live in the South. Jindal, to a Southerner is white. Nobody in the South is going to consider an African American to be the equivalent of an Indian, or any other race, for that matter.

Damn! You got your decoder ring, didn't you? Apparently though, they didn't include the instructions in grade schooleze, and you can't use it properly. What you ought to try to spell out is where you got the stupid notion that racism is just a Southern thing. It isn't now, and it never was.

Up to the Seventies, Democrats and racism went hand in hand, anywhere that Democrats existed in sufficient numbers to pull it off, and that included every state north and west of the Mason/Dixon line. Northern unions and blue colllar workers were the worst, only outdone by the Jim Crow laws in Democrat controlled Southern states. Those Democrats didn't change their stripes, they just went underground with their racism.

You have conflated "Democrat" with "conservative". It was conservatives in the Democratic party who were the racists. Those same Democrats who were pro states rights, anti big government, anti marxist, and pro Defense.

It's funny how the revisionists who try to paint the Democratic Party as racist and the Republican Party as pro civil rights have to go back 60 years and more for their evidence, and they NEVER point out those same racists in the Democratic party were also pro states rights, anti big government, anti marxist, and pro defense. Because that would cause massive cognitive dissonance in their feeble minds. "G-g-g-golly! That sounds like a lot of modern day Republicans I know!"

Last edited:
I'd say he's just pandering to the extremists in the GOP base, but it seems that there are nothing but extremists in their base these days. They've taken over the GOP to the extent that a mainstream politician thinks it's normal to call for armed revolution over democratic rule.

Bobby Jindal Says Rebellion Brewing Against Washington

Jindal spoke at the annual conference hosted by the Faith and Freedom Coalition, a group led by longtime Christian activist Ralph Reed. Organizers said more than 1,000 evangelical leaders attended the three-day gathering. Republican officials across the political spectrum concede that evangelical voters continue to play a critical role in GOP politics."I can sense right now a rebellion brewing amongst these United States," Jindal said, "where people are ready for a hostile takeover of Washington, D.C., to preserve the American Dream for our children and grandchildren."

When Hewlitt-Packard did a hostile takeover of Compaq, was that an armed takeover? Were Compaq employees gunned down?

I would like to see the full text of Jindal's speech, please. Thank you. Jindal also said there is a "silent war" against religious liberty.

Last edited:
Do I really have to spell it out to you, Peach? You obviously do not live in the South. Jindal, to a Southerner is white. Nobody in the South is going to consider an African American to be the equivalent of an Indian, or any other race, for that matter.

Damn! You got your decoder ring, didn't you? Apparently though, they didn't include the instructions in grade schooleze, and you can't use it properly. What you ought to try to spell out is where you got the stupid notion that racism is just a Southern thing. It isn't now, and it never was.

Up to the Seventies, Democrats and racism went hand in hand, anywhere that Democrats existed in sufficient numbers to pull it off, and that included every state north and west of the Mason/Dixon line. Northern unions and blue colllar workers were the worst, only outdone by the Jim Crow laws in Democrat controlled Southern states. Those Democrats didn't change their stripes, they just went underground with their racism.

You have conflated "Democrat" with "conservative". It was conservatives in the Democratic party who were the racists. Those same Democrats who were pro states rights, anti big government, anti marxist, and pro Defense.

It's funny how the revisionists who try to paint the Democratic Party as racist and the Republican Party as pro civil rights have to go back 60 years and more for their evidence, and they NEVER point out those same racists in the Democratic party were also pro states rights, anti big government, anti marxist, and pro defense. Because that would cause massive cognitive dissonance in their feeble minds. "G-g-g-golly! That sounds like a lot of modern day Republicans I know!"

You start with the mistaken premise that pro states rights, anti big government, anti marxist, and pro defense somehow spell racism. Although states rights were used by racists in an effort to continue the Southern fiefdom, that does not equate to racists were conservative, any more than a crook's use of the fifth amendment makes him/her a conservative. I would not argue that Southern conservatives were not racist, anymore than I would argue that crooks are all liberal. Racism is not, and never has been, a liberal/conservative thing. Racists come in all stripes.

Then you compound your error by once again focusing racism in the Southern states. Racism existed through out the United States, and still does. Unions and blue collar workers through out the rust belt fought tooth and nail to keep Blacks out of their unions and out of the good paying jobs. During WWII, riots occurred in many areas where Blacks were brought in to fill critical shortages. Nor, was it the Southern states who kept the military segregated, or who turned away ships carrying Jewish refugees from Europe.

I don't need to go back 60 years, there is no more racism in Florida today than there is in New York, or California. Neither are bastions of conservatism.

You start with the mistaken premise that pro states rights, anti big government, anti marxist, and pro defense somehow spell racism.

Nope. You have a reading comprehension problem. Pro states rights, anti big government, anti marxist, and pro defense spell conservatism.

Not all conservatives are racists, but those racists who opposed racial equality 60 years ago were predominantly Southern Conservatives. You will find that most of the racists and bigots who attack gays, blacks, Mexicans, and Muslims are of the right wing persuasion today, too.

Nothing has changed except their party affiliation in the aggregate.

Last edited:

You start with the mistaken premise that pro states rights, anti big government, anti marxist, and pro defense somehow spell racism. Although states rights were used by racists in an effort to continue the Southern fiefdom, that does not equate to racists were conservative, any more than a crook's use of the fifth amendment makes him/her a conservative. I would not argue that Southern conservatives were not racist, anymore than I would argue that crooks are all liberal. Racism is not, and never has been, a liberal/conservative thing. Racists come in all stripes.

Then you compound your error by once again focusing racism in the Southern states. Racism existed through out the United States, and still does. Unions and blue collar workers through out the rust belt fought tooth and nail to keep Blacks out of their unions and out of the good paying jobs. During WWII, riots occurred in many areas where Blacks were brought in to fill critical shortages. Nor, was it the Southern states who kept the military segregated, or who turned away ships carrying Jewish refugees from Europe.

I don't need to go back 60 years, there is no more racism in Florida today than there is in New York, or California. Neither are bastions of conservatism.

Here's the problem with America - right now - this very minute. The two party system is doing EXACTLY what George Washington predicted would happen over 200 years ago. It is becoming the death of America.

Liberal Nazis are so entrenched in their absolute HATRED of conservatives (and America) that they cannot be reasoned with. The conservative right can't break through the mainstream media to present the very same ideas that have rescued us countless times during massive debt, unemployment and mistrust.

There is a WALL between the two parties. There is NO HOPE of compromise between parties or individuals. There is hatred between the two. ABSOLUTE hatred. Bad things WILL come from this. And it's the two party system that continually fosters this hatred. Keeps the "team" concept alive and functioning.

Additionally, until that snake pit called Washington DC can be cleaned out, hatred WILL fester.

America has placed some of the most stupid, idiotic, uneducated, indoctrinated, brain-washed people that can be imagined in leadership positions in the government lauding over the American people. I give you Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Lindsay Graham, John McCain and Mitch McConnell.

And yet, those Nazis on the left say that "all is well". No it isn't. America is fed the fuck up.

Change is coming. The Walking Dude is coming.

Last edited:

You start with the mistaken premise that pro states rights, anti big government, anti marxist, and pro defense somehow spell racism.

Nope. You have a reading comprehension problem. Pro states rights, anti big government, anti marxist, and pro defense spell conservatism.

Not all conservatives are racists, but those racists who opposed racial equality 60 years ago were predominantly Southern Conservatives. You will find that most of the racists and bigots who attack gays, blacks, Mexicans, and Muslims are of the right wing persuasion today, too.

Nothing has changed except their party affiliation in the aggregate.

Your stupidity never ceases to amaze. Those "predominantly Southern Conservatives" that you speak of were Democrats.

It is true. You Nazis today don't outwardly attack gays, blacks, Mexicans, and Muslims. You desire to keep them ENSLAVED - as you have done for the last 100 years.

Ask yourself this one simple question you fool. When LBJ enacted the "Great Society" in the 60s it was supposed to end poverty among blacks. How's that working out for you, Adolph, 60 years later? Funny, isn't it? Just as many poor blacks today as there were then.

You're full of shit.

Jindal was right, the PEOPLE, both parties, are fed up with incompetence and corruption in DC. Its not a partisan issue.

If you on the left will just for a minute forget the partisan bullshit and face reality, you would find that we, the people, are in agreement on just about everything. Its the assholes in DC that are the traitors and are destroying this country.

Kick them all out, every fricken one of them.

What does it say when a Republican 'leader' won't take his own advice?

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal tells GOP: ?Stop being the stupid party.?* - NY Daily News

The potential 2016 presidential contender gave the keynote speech at a meeting of the Republican National Committee on Thursday, arguing that the party must adjust its message to attract a broader segment of the country.

“We’ve got to stop being the stupid party. It’s time for a new Republican Party that talks like adults,” he said. “We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. I’m here to say we’ve had enough of that.”

Jindal spoke at the annual conference hosted by the Faith and Freedom Coalition, a group led by longtime Christian activist Ralph Reed. Organizers said more than 1,000 evangelical leaders attended the three-day gathering. Republican officials across the political spectrum concede that evangelical voters continue to play a critical role in GOP politics."I can sense right now a rebellion brewing amongst these United States," Jindal said, "where people are ready for a hostile takeover of Washington, D.C., to preserve the American Dream for our children and grandchildren."

".... whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends (securing our rights), it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it....

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations... evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

-Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776

Still the Law of the Land.

In fact, it was written to protect us against the kind of people we have in government today.

But it doesn't really protect us against them. It simply says WE have the right to protect OURSELVES against them.

What does it say when a Republican 'leader' won't take his own advice?

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal tells GOP: ?Stop being the stupid party.?* - NY Daily News

The potential 2016 presidential contender gave the keynote speech at a meeting of the Republican National Committee on Thursday, arguing that the party must adjust its message to attract a broader segment of the country.

“We’ve got to stop being the stupid party. It’s time for a new Republican Party that talks like adults,” he said. “We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. I’m here to say we’ve had enough of that.”

both Jindal quotes are accurate and consistent with each other.

I'd say he's just pandering to the extremists in the GOP base, but it seems that there are nothing but extremists in their base these days. They've taken over the GOP to the extent that a mainstream politician thinks it's normal to call for armed revolution over democratic rule.

Ralph Reed of Jack Abramoff fame? Who rehabilitated his career?

hostile take over and armed rebellion are not the same thing. I suggest you consult your Websters before continuing to make yourself look stupid.

they have truly become deranged.

the neoconfederate insurrectionists have hijacked the grand ole party.

hostile take over and armed rebellion are not the same thing. I suggest you consult your Websters before continuing to make yourself look stupid.

Since I referenced neither, you might want to consult the Dick and Jane books until you have learned to read.

I think it would be really cool to have a reality TV show called "Bricks and Bats Day." Travel to different towns and pit the local nastiest leftist trash VS the local Tea Party in a street brawl. No knives, guns, etc. Just bricks and bats. I'd watch.

You are advocating for physical violence on an open forum.

Are you sick? Do you need medical attention? Or are you just plain old fucking mental?

Christ, how the Right has lowered the bar... really...

I think it would be really cool to have a reality TV show called "Bricks and Bats Day." Travel to different towns and pit the local nastiest leftist trash VS the local Tea Party in a street brawl. No knives, guns, etc. Just bricks and bats. I'd watch.

You are advocating for physical violence on an open forum.

Are you sick? Do you need medical attention? Or are you just plain old fucking mental?

Christ, how the Right has lowered the bar... really...

And you're an idiot. Nowhere did he "advocate violence". He said that it would be cool to have a reality show.

Frankly, I'd LOVE to watch such a show. Watch the Nazis get the hell kicked out of them. Geezzz. It would HAVE to be better than "Honey Boo Boo". :D:D

Forum List

Back