American Communists Call for a Violent Takeover.. & American People Are Ready [VIDEO]

It is amazing how many people are just itching for a chance to kill fellow Americans.
Pussies like you two will be the first that the revolutionaries line up to be shot.

little man, I would take you out from 500 yards and you would never even hear the shot.

get a clue
You won't need to be taken out from several hundred yards, chump....You'll turn yourself in, foolishly thinking that they'll go easy on you....Then be taken out and shot like a dog.

You're too fucking stupid to realize who you're dealing with.

Always my favorite part of the revolution

Theyll starve to death or be shot by thier own leftists

It is amazing how many people are just itching for a chance to kill fellow Americans.
The violence has been mostly you. It is incredible how practically every TV program promotes the white people who are called deplorables as the evil ones. You don't see the nasty black/brown gangs in the most terrible light on dramas. The white deplorable supremacist cults are front and center. Even when the star of the action drama program appears to not be a Prog, he certainly follows all of the ideas. Again, I know who keeps everything moving and humming along. Even if some need to pay for any injustices they have done just like the many Progs need to.

LOL at 'civil war'. The 'cadres' the commies will have to rely on are a joke. The 'surging cadres of revolutionaries' will begin to break down into random mobs when it reaches the first liquor stores and pharmacies, and the chest beating right wing ones will be trampling all over women, children, and the elderly to be the first in line for the relief supplies and sucking up to the soldiers and police. That is after they think it safe enough to come out from under their beds.

Pussies like you two will be the first that the revolutionaries line up to be shot.

little man, I would take you out from 500 yards and you would never even hear the shot.

get a clue
You won't need to be taken out from several hundred yards, chump....You'll turn yourself in, foolishly thinking that they'll go easy on you....Then be taken out and shot like a dog.

I know who I am dealing with...

b4b8c08f3c6bacf5ba2ef83967a88b03.jpg

get a clue

394d7efbeab518623b707521d56bfc0c.jpg

get a clue

394d7efbeab518623b707521d56bfc0c.jpg

Oddball is the one with the suspenders.

This thread got off the tracks pretty fast.
Reality check- the first group to start anything will be crushed by law enforcement, unless they are in a sanctuary city run by leftists who cheer them on to purge all Republicans.

The violence has been mostly you. It is incredible how practically every TV program promotes the white people who are called deplorables as the evil ones. You don't see the nasty black/brown gangs in the most terrible light on dramas. The white deplorable supremacist cults are front and center. Even when the star of the action drama program appears to not be a Prog, he certainly follows all of the ideas. Again, I know who keeps everything moving and humming along. Even if some need to pay for any injustices they have done just like the many Progs need to.

You are a confused individual, there has been no violence from me. I am a lover not a fighter! :113:

Forum List

Back