Jindal vs. Clinton

[

I am hoping that people will look at her with sane eyes. Her attempt to get health care reform and she did it illegally behind closed doors. Her role in Waco. Her Senate term of nothing noteworthy. Benghazi and a host of failed foreign policy. I am hoping but doubtful considering Obama got elected.

Okay, let's look at that.

If we had instituted HillaryCare in 1994, we wouldn't be going through the misery of trying to sort through ObamaCare now.

No evidence she had any role in the Waco Mass Suicide.

And while you might be able to criticize our current foriegn policy, we are still a damn sight better than when your boy Bush fucked up, well, everything.

You know, I almost posted that I wish health care would have been passed long ago when we could have afforded it and it would have avoided the mess we have today. That said, it isn't that we didn't need health care reform, we still do. It is the way she went about it.

She was married to the perpetrator and I'll bet money that pillow talk was, "get it finished."

Russia in the Ukraine. Libya on fire. Syria on fire. Iraq being invaded by Muslim radicals. The only thing good about Obama's foreign policy is the your imagination. Just point to his successes that is really all you need do.

Jindal.

But liberals won't support him because he has a funny name and he doesn't look like them.

Like Obama?

"Look I have a black friend with a funny name in the WH." Still racist.

Why do you think Obama made such a comment? Not because the majority of the people who root for people like Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. No, how he looked and his name never really matter he only said it because of projection.

Why do you think people don't trust other people? Because they know they themselves can't be trusted.

Jindal.

But liberals won't support him because he has a funny name and he doesn't look like them.

Like Obama?

three things elected obama
1. black pride
2. white guilt
3. a biased lying media.

1. rejection of racism
2. a media that told the truth

Obama, Holder, and their cronies are the most racist group ever to occupy DC.

Which media did a proper vetting of obama? Which media scrutinized his background like they did Bush?

YOu are full of partisan bullshit Jake, or RW. whoever you are this morning

Jindal.

Like Obama?

1. black pride
2. white guilt
3. a biased lying media.

Is that the point here? The point is people supported Obama, for whatever reason.

I don't think it's any of the above. I think it's because of the media, because most people are too stupid to know about policies. Most people don't even know what the president does, they don't know what to expect from the president. They think he's the legislature or something and has omnipresence or something like that, and I'm including a lot of people on this board who haven't got the first clue about politics too, and these are people who actually talk politics. Those who don't and treat it like big brother, well.

But again, liberals supported a guy with a non-European name who wasn't white. So.... they wouldn't not support another guy because he has a non-European name and isn't white, it makes no sense.

Basically this threat is just another example of how US politics is driven by stupidity and silliness of those who have a vote, yet are unwilling to engage in SERIOUS DEBATE.

You get what the hell you deserve, and America deserves presidents elected on a TV game show style nonsense.

Jindal is an interesting candidate.

He is a good person who has done a great job as governor. The racist left has tried to destroy him but he has survived.

Again, the very same left which voted for a black guy.

Do you not see what you're writing or what?

If they elect Obama it's black guilt. If they don't elect a right wing black guy it's because they're racist.

It's like saying 2 plus 2 equals seventy seven. It just doesn't make any sense at all.

Jindal.

Like Obama?

1. black pride
2. white guilt
3. a biased lying media.

Is that the point here? The point is people supported Obama, for whatever reason.

I don't think it's any of the above. I think it's because of the media, because most people are too stupid to know about policies. Most people don't even know what the president does, they don't know what to expect from the president. They think he's the legislature or something and has omnipresence or something like that, and I'm including a lot of people on this board who haven't got the first clue about politics too, and these are people who actually talk politics. Those who don't and treat it like big brother, well.

But again, liberals supported a guy with a non-European name who wasn't white. So.... they wouldn't not support another guy because he has a non-European name and isn't white, it makes no sense.

Basically this threat is just another example of how US politics is driven by stupidity and silliness of those who have a vote, yet are unwilling to engage in SERIOUS DEBATE.

You get what the hell you deserve, and America deserves presidents elected on a TV game show style nonsense.

yes, we get what we deserve, thats why obama is president. If you think the media was not in obama's corner the entire time, and still is today, then you have been living under a rock on the planet zenon.

He is a good person who has done a great job as governor. The racist left has tried to destroy him but he has survived.

If they elect Obama it's black guilt. If they don't elect a right wing black guy it's because they're racist.

It's like saying 2 plus 2 equals seventy seven. It just doesn't make any sense at all.

Is it racist for the president and atty general to stir up the racist aspects of the mess in Ferguson, MO? Is it racist for the president to send 3 reps to Brown's funeral and no one to the funeral of a US general killed in battle? you are the one with the funny math. 2 + 2 = all whites are evil in your fucked up world.

She was married to the perpetrator and I'll bet money that pillow talk was, "get it finished."...

She probably walked in and said that to Bubba while the fat chick was under the desk.

...and he probably did

That racists exist on the left is true. That they are particularly significant is false.

That racists exist on the far right is true. They have significance in party politics on the right.

Is it racist for the president and atty general to stir up the racist aspects of the mess in Ferguson, MO? Is it racist for the president to send 3 reps to Brown's funeral and no one to the funeral of a US general killed in battle? you are the one with the funny math. 2 + 2 = all whites are evil in your fucked up world.

I am white, and race, unlike you, does not infect me. You are race sick.

Last edited:
yes, we get what we deserve, thats why obama is president. If you think the media was not in obama's corner the entire time, and still is today, then you have been living under a rock on the planet zenon.

Part of the media was, part of the media wasn't.

You think Fox News was all pro-Obama?

Transcript Barack Obama on FOX News Sunday Fox News

"Well, as most of you know, six weeks ago we started something called the "Obama Watch," the amount of time that had passed since the senator promised me he would come on "FOX News Sunday."

Er... they were handing it out in April 2008 already.

List of How Many Homes Each Cable Networks Is In 8211 Cable Network Coverage Estimates As Of August 2013 - Ratings TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com

According to this, Fox News is in 97 million households.

What gets more? ESPN, ESPN2, Food Network, Disney Channel, Discovery Channel, History, Headline News, MTV, Nickelodeon, and so on.

In fact there are 114 million houses with TV, 97 million of them can get Fox if they want to, Fox isn't Obama's friend. So what's the point you're trying to make?

Is it racist? No I don't think anything you have said is racist.
Is he stirring up racial aspects or were the racial aspects already there and already being stirred up by A) the people on the group peed off at centuries of racist intolerance against them and B) by the media who see it as a good story?

As for the General and the kid in the news, he's a president who has to play the political field and has to be seen to be doing the right thing, and the hot topic was not the General.

As for "all whites are evil", what's your point?

That racists exist on the left is true. That they are particularly significant is false.

That racists exist on the far right is true. They have significance in party politics on the right.

its true that racists are on both sides. It is also true that they are damaging to both sides equally.

It is also true that racism elected obama twice. If he was white he would not have even defeated hillary in the 08 primary.

I am white, and race, unlike you, does not infect me. You are race sick.

wrong again, race is a tool of the dems and libs. anyone with a lick of common sense knows that.

Forum List

Back