Job Creation, Stock Market, Corporate Profits..Obama Beats Bush.

Except manufacturing and construction have been gaining jobs, not losing them

I don't know where you get your delusions of the construction industry gaining momentum, I'm in the commercial construction industry and it is been down in the vast majority of the United States (except for a few over in the west coast). Commercial construction has been struggling since Obama took office, and I have already provided facts where it has declined in 32 states. Perhaps you are somehow trying to make the case for the housing market making a comeback? However, commercial construction recovering in the private industry, simply is completely inaccurate.

Because you are haven't seen it means the industry isn't recovering?

Yeah..there was a slow down when Obama entered office.

NEWSFLASH: ONE OF THE WORST FINANCIAL CRISISES OCCURRED AT THE END OF THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION.

What exactly do you think that meant?

Everyone was affected.

NEWSFLASH: the commercial construction industry hasn't improved today from when Obama first took office. We are also into Obama's 5th year as President, he OWNS the state of this economy - it's no longer Bush.

It's amazing how the left will blame President George W. Bush for 9-11, and the effect the airline industry played into the economy then. Yet they hide Obama behind Bush when the economy today hasn't improved as much as expected. That's rather pathetic.

I don't know where you get your delusions of the construction industry gaining momentum, I'm in the commercial construction industry and it is been down in the vast majority of the United States (except for a few over in the west coast). Commercial construction has been struggling since Obama took office, and I have already provided facts where it has declined in 32 states. Perhaps you are somehow trying to make the case for the housing market making a comeback? However, commercial construction recovering in the private industry, simply is completely inaccurate.

NEWSFLASH: ONE OF THE WORST FINANCIAL CRISISES OCCURRED AT THE END OF THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION.

Everyone was affected.

NEWSFLASH: the commercial construction industry hasn't improved today from when Obama first took office.
You're shifting the goal posts. No, it is not better now than when Obama took office, but the bottom was in Jan 2011 and it has been improving since then. So it is currently on the way up.

Everyone was affected.

NEWSFLASH: the commercial construction industry hasn't improved today from when Obama first took office.
You're shifting the goal posts. No, it is not better now than when Obama took office, but the bottom was in Jan 2011 and it has been improving since then. So it is currently on the way up.

No I said the commercial construction industry has been struggling since Obama first took office, it has NOT been gaining momentum, in fact it hasn't gotten any better today from the time this president got elected - it's flatlined (with the exception to some states on the western part of the United States). I even provided a link to facts of construction losing employment in 32 states to include Washington D.C. I don't know where you get your information, but sources out on the road as well as the links I provided, doesn't agree with you.

Forum List

Back