Jobs Joe! Economy is defying naysayers and added a whopping 372k Jobs in June!!

You claimed they were working under the table, which means the Govt would not know about them. Thus they could not be added to any jobs report.

A month away from the forum.
yes, being paid cash with no taxes withheld. but included in the employment numbers. prove me wrong if you can, stop ranting

you're on, decision to be made 12/31/23

You claimed they were working under the table, which means the Govt would not know about them. Thus they could not be added to any jobs report.

A month away from the forum.
How much of the U.S. labor force is immigrants?

Labor Force In 2021, the share of the U.S. civilian labor force that is foreign born returned to its pre-pandemic level of 17.4 percent in 2019, up from 17.0 percent in 2020. From 2020 to 2021, the foreign-born labor force increased by 671,000, while that of the native-born labor force was essentially unchanged.May 18, 2022

yes, being paid cash with no taxes withheld. but included in the employment numbers. prove me wrong if you can,

No need, you are self refuting as your logic is just stupid. People are working that companies do not tell anyone about, but some how they are included in numbers that Govt has.

you're on, decision to be made 12/31/23

Bookmarked.

Labor Force In 2021, the share of the U.S. civilian labor force that is foreign born returned to its pre-pandemic level of 17.4 percent in 2019, up from 17.0 percent in 2020. From 2020 to 2021, the foreign-born labor force increased by 671,000, while that of the native-born labor force was essentially unchanged.May 18, 2022

It helps if you link to your quotes.

No need, you are self refuting as your logic is just stupid. People are working that companies do not tell anyone about, but some how they are included in numbers that Govt has.

Bookmarked.

You realize you can't win that bet since he's not gonna honor it if he loses, right?

Moron, "foreign" doesn't mean "illegal."

face-palm-gif.278959

You realize you can't win that bet since he's not gonna honor it if he loses, right?

That is ok. I will if I lose. I had a 1 week self imposed ban for a bet I lost with Seymore.

Why on Earth would you make a bet with someone you can't win, even if you win the bet?? :cuckoo:

Whether they honor their part or not, I still win as they have then proven themselves as dishonest

LOLOL

Redfish already proved that of himself as demonstrated in post #540. You really think that needs to be proven again?
already responded to that idiotic comment. you reconfirmed why you are on ignore with most USMB posters. you add zero value to any discussion with your trolling bullshit posts.

I lost a bet with another left winger and left the forum for a year. I honor my bets and commitments. Will you? same question to the clown I have on ignore.

The bet was to leave "forever," welsher, not a self-imposed year.

I'll off you that same bet I have with Dr Love, Biden wins I leave the board forever, Trump wins you leave the board forever. Just how confident are you? put up or shut up.
[emphasis mine to highlight your lie]

already responded to that idiotic comment. you reconfirmed why you are on ignore with most USMB posters. you add zero value to any discussion with your trolling bullshit posts.

LOLOL

By "trolling," you mean exposing you welshing on a bet you wouldn't honor. And ignoring me doesn't mean I cease exposing your bullshit. It just renders you defenseless against me.

:dance:

Forum List

Back