Jobs Joe! Economy is defying naysayers and added a whopping 372k Jobs in June!!

LOL

You're out of your mind, gramps. :cuckoo:

By "plummeted," you mean increasing 7% from 344,846 to 371,233.
HA HA HA. Same silly ploy GG tried to pull, and got smacked down in Post # 497 for it.
Welcome to the clown club.

1668029740504.png

Dude, it was your fucking link. You posted the numbers, the difference is I am capable of reading a table of data and you are not.
Yes, it was MY LINK, astute observer. And it was your laughable cherry picking IN MY LINK, get it ? fool

HA HA, oh you're capable of reading a table of data, all right, And picking out of it just the particular numbers, that you foolishly think would make Biden look good, while even more foolishly thinking that I would fall for your airheaded ruse, and not bash your head in, with the same bottom line that I have been telling you all through this thread. >>
That OVERALL, Biden's numbers are miniscule tiny, compared to Trump's.

Why don't you talk about the comparative average production of the 2 presidents ?
Or the top month of each of them ?

Because you are a lying skunk, who stupidly thinks he can bullshit his way through this thread, and instead you're getting your ass handed to you, as is citygator, every time he posts a thanks to one of your :lame2: laughingstocks.

You only believe numbers you like. You are a rightwing religious fanatic, not a rational human. This thread has been a real beat down for you. I've enjoyed it. You learn anything?
NO, I believe the mean and the median of Trump's numbers, which tower over Biden's numbers. I believe the EIA posted correctly.
And what do YOU believe . That they didn't ?

You're so fool-headed that you don't even know what I've been talking about. Maybe a thread about the use of crayons, would be more your speed.

PS - where did you come up with the idea that I'm a "religious fanatic" ? o_O

NO, I believe the mean and the median of Trump's numbers, which tower over Biden's numbers. I believe the EIA posted correctly.
And what do YOU believe . That they didn't ?

You're so fool-headed that you don't even know what I've been talking about. Maybe a thread about the use of crayons, would be more your speed.
What trump numbers?

And it was your laughable cherry picking IN MY LINK, get it

I used the first month and the last month of the Biden term to get the increase in oil production during that time.

That is not cherry picking ,that is basic math.

You keep showing that you do not even understand 3rd grade math.

Does your mommy know you are on the computer?

There are 2 jobs for every person looking. You do understand that right? This employment market is great for Americans. Pay needs to keep going up.
yeah, right. then why are illegals the only people getting jobs? if our job market is so wonderful, why has joe kept the border open? maybe he gets a cut from the cartels on drug inputs.

I used the first month and the last month of the Biden term to get the increase in oil production during that time.

every new post from you makes you look more stupid---------keep it up.

And you can't squirm away from what I just posted in Post # 497, (and have said it a dozen times in the thread), either, no matter how many moronic pictures you post. Ho hum.

LOL

You're senile, gramps. :cuckoo:

Your 550MBM is a made up number you pulled sideways out of your ass. It doesn't exist anywhere in reality.

Even funnier, you said...

"All you're doing is cherry picking numbers where you find they might be able to make Biden look good (and Trump less).."

...which is literally what you're doing by ignoring the drop in production in 2020.

Oh not done yet. Still wants more smackdowns, huh ? OK.

But the point of the thread is to try to give the impression that Biden's economy is defying naysayers, which is a blatant LIE. His economy is, in a word, terrible. He has given us 100%+ inflation in rental housing & gas prices, food almost as bad. He has had a recession going (and still going, most people believe). His oil production (deliberately reduced) has given us outrageous inflation of gas prices, resulting in shortages of items in stores (ex. baby formula), resulting from manufacturers becoming unable to truck their stuff to stores, due to the high gas & deisel prices,

The 2.4 Millon illegal aliens he has brought into the country (unvetted, untested, unvaccinated), to become VOTES for him, because he knows Americans won't vote for him, has saturated housing markets all over the country, causing rents to skyrocket, and massive numbers of tenants forced to move, increasing the homeless problem.

And the "whopping" jobs in June, mentioned in the title of this thread, were actually "added" by Trump, and then suspended by Democrats. in pandemic shutdowns, with workers RETURNING to those already existing jobs.

Note: Return does not mean the same thing as "add"

Learning anything citygator ?

Yes, it was MY LINK, astute observer. And it was your laughable cherry picking IN MY LINK, get it ? fool

HA HA, oh you're capable of reading a table of data, all right, And picking out of it just the particular numbers, that you foolishly think would make Biden look good, while even more foolishly thinking that I would fall for your airheaded ruse, and not bash your head in, with the same bottom line that I have been telling you all through this thread. >>
That OVERALL, Biden's numbers are miniscule tiny, compared to Trump's.

Why don't you talk about the comparative average production of the 2 presidents ?
Or the top month of each of them ?

Because you are a lying skunk, who stupidly thinks he can bullshit his way through this thread, and instead you're getting your ass handed to you, as is citygator, every time he posts a thanks to one of your :lame2: laughingstocks.

Imbecile...

9/2018: 353,154
9/2022: 371,233

But the point of the thread is to try to give the impression that Biden's economy is defying naysayers, which is a blatant LIE. His economy is, in a word, terrible. He has given us 100%+ inflation in rental housing & gas prices, food almost as bad. He has had a recession going (and still going, most people believe). His oil production (deliberately reduced) has given us outrageous inflation of gas prices, resulting in shortages of items in stores (ex. baby formula), resulting from manufacturers becoming unable to truck their stuff to stores, due to the high gas & deisel prices,

The 2.4 Millon illegal aliens he has brought into the country (unvetted, untested, unvaccinated), to become VOTES for him, because he knows Americans won't vote for him, has saturated housing markets all over the country, causing rents to skyrocket, and massive numbers of tenants forced to move, increasing the homeless problem.

And the "whopping" jobs in June, mentioned in the title of this thread, were actually "added" by Trump, and then suspended by Democrats. in pandemic shutdowns, with workers RETURNING to those already existing jobs.

I do not give a fuck what the point of the thread it, neither does the data. The data does not care about your feelings or your opinions.

Data is neither Repub nor Dem, it is just data, it is my life and my livelihood.

I agree 100% that Biden sucks, but that does not mean I am going to lie about the data to try and make it even worse than it is.

yeah, right. then why are illegals the only people getting jobs? if our job market is so wonderful, why has joe kept the border open? maybe he gets a cut from the cartels on drug inputs.
Uh... where do you see only illegals getting jobs besides in your head when you close your eyes? Maybe you can link that data?

LOL

You're senile, gramps. :cuckoo:

Your 550MBM is a made up number you pulled sideways out of your ass. It doesn't exist anywhere in reality.

Even funnier, you said...

"All you're doing is cherry picking numbers where you find they might be able to make Biden look good (and Trump less).."

...which is literally what you're doing by ignoring the drop in production in 2020.
FALSE! If you weren't such a lazy bum, and had actually read the thread, you would know that the 550 Million Barrels/mo is a FACT, and perhaps the most relevant FACT of this whole thread.

Allow me to explain to you, student. If you look at the EIA graph, you will see a continually RISING line of Trump's oil production numbers. They stop rising at the beginning of the pandemic- of course. But that was the Democrats' pandemic plan of which Trump (and the American people) were victimized.

Now if we contemplate 1) the Democrat pandemic not existing and 2) Trump still being president, then that rising line continuing as it was (no greater or less) extends to October 2022, at which that line would show 550 Million Barrels/mo.

And I won't hold your being ignorant of this against you since I recognize that you are just another poor soul, victim of liberal OMISSION media.

The forum is learning you're senile.

The 2.4 Millon illegal aliens he has brought into the country (unvetted, untested, unvaccinated), to become VOTES for him

a) illegal aliens can't vote for president; and

b) voting for him now if they could doesn't help since he's already president and won't be running again; and

c) you're senile.

FALSE! If you weren't such a lazy bum, and had actually read the thread, you would know that the 550 Million Barrels/mo is a FACT, and perhaps the most relevant FACT of this whole thread.

Allow me to explain to you, student. If you look at the EIA graph, you will see a continually RISING line of Trump's oil production numbers. They stop rising at the beginning of the pandemic- of course. But that was the Democrats' pandemic plan of which Trump (and the American people) were victimized.

Now if we contemplate 1) the Democrat pandemic not existing and 2) Trump still being president, then that rising line continuing as it was (no greater or less) extends to October 2022, at which that line would show 550 Million Barrels/mo.

And I won't hold your being ignorant of this against you since I recognize that you are just another poor soul, victim of liberal OMISSION media.

Like your thoughts, your made up 550mbm, doesn't exist in reality.

You made it up.

Forum List

Back