Jobs Joe! Economy is defying naysayers and added a whopping 372k Jobs in June!!

Look at the Democrat fool trying to scam the American people.
I've already posted all the oil production numbers anybody might need to see. And they show clearly that oil production PLUMMETED....
since Joe Alternative Energy Biden took over.

game....set......match.[/TD]

LOL

You're out of your mind, gramps. :cuckoo:

By "plummeted," you mean increasing 7% from 344,846 to 371,233.

A 34% increase and record exports means 'running low" in your world.

That says much about you

I've moved on to other threads , You are mincemeat here. :rolleyes:
One hundred percent true!
fool-L.jpg

There IS NO 34% increase - there is a large DECREASE. And in exports too. You are listening to DUPE talk, and you fall for it.

Dude, your own link shows a 34% increase between Feb 2021 and Oct 2022. Do you need to find a 5th grader to explain the table with the data in it to you?

US oil exports are 35% higher than at any time under the previous admin.

1668027481740.png

Because of a massive snow storm in Texas, ya flamin' imbecile. Are you blaming Biden now for Cancun Cruz fleeing the country for warmth?

Are you ever not senile, gramps?

Ever???
A massive snowstorm. Uh Huh.......HA HA HA HA - are you sure it wasn't killer bees, or the great white sharks jumping on to the drilling platforms ?

Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

PS - it doesn't snow in the Gulf of Mexico

You can laugh. or post silly pictures all you want, but CNN and the New York Times have proven my points. AND YOU KNOW IT. :biggrin:

Nothing you posted show BLS "numbers go straight to the shredder and then we get the BIDEN NUMBERS."

There's no such thing as "BIDEN NUMBERS." Only BLS data.

A massive snowstorm. Uh Huh.......HA HA HA HA - are you sure it wasn't killer bees, or the great white sharks jumping on to the drilling platforms ?

Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

PS - it doesn't snow in the Gulf of Mexico

LOLOL

You think ALL our oil comes from the Gulf??

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Last edited:
Dude, your own link shows a 34% increase between Feb 2021 and Oct 2022. Do you need to find a 5th grader to explain the table with the data in it to you?

US oil exports are 35% higher than at any time under the previous admin.

View attachment 723189
Knothead. I was talking about the overall DECREASE in production of Biden's months compared to Trump. How many times do you have to be told this. ?

While I talk about the IMPORTANT point, you bring up something stupid and relatively meaningless, in a laughable attempt to save face, in a debate that you lost a few days ago. Sheeeesh! :rolleyes:

Knothead. I was talking about the overall DECREASE in production of Biden's months compared to Trump. How many times do you have to be told this. ?

And Biden is up 34% from where Trump left off. Your own link proved this.

While I talk about the IMPORTANT point, you bring up something stupid and relatively meaningless, in a laughable attempt to save face, in a debate that you lost a few days ago. Sheeeesh!

The US gaining 34% in oil production in just 20 months is very IMPORTANT.

But you cannot talk about it because you are too busy lying about oil production nosediving.

Nothing you posted show BLS "numbers go straight to the shredder and then we get the BIDEN NUMBERS."

He is clearly just a troll and does not care that he has been caught in multiple lies.

I am done with him, good luck

While Biden is president there is no such thing as "BLS data" There is only the Biden numbers. So you're dumb enough to believe that we had 2.6% increase in GDP last quarter? Maybe you are. I'm not.

EARTH TO FAUN - the economy is in shambles. And all as a result of Biden doing what he thinks is good for Biden. Ho hum. Wanna calculate how much sales (Billion$$$) American businesses lost over the past 22 months, just in remittances from the 2.4 million illegal aliens Biden has let into the country ?

Last edited:
While Biden is president there is no such thing as "BLS data" There is only the Biden numbers. So you're dumb enough to believe that we had 2.6% increase in GDP last quarter? Maybe you are. I'm not.

EARTH TO FAUN - the economy is in shambles. And all as a result of Biden doing what he thinks is good for Biden. Ho hum. Wanna calculate how much sales (Billion$$$) American businesses lost over the past 22 months, just in remittances from the 2.4 million illegal aliens Biden has let into the country ?

You're as crazy as they come, gramps.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

And Biden is up 34% from where Trump left off. Your own link proved this.

The US gaining 34% in oil production in just 20 months is very IMPORTANT.

But you cannot talk about it because you are too busy lying about oil production nosediving.
Idiot - what production is now, is merely a reflection of Biden reacting to an upcoming election, and trying to ward off criticism against his puny oil production numbers, and the resulting high gas prices.

All you're doing is cherry picking numbers where you find they might be able to make Biden look good (and Trump less).. No cigar, dude. But what you can't escape from, is the only important point that OVERALL, Trump's numbers (550 Million Barrels/mo) tower over Biden's puny numbers.

They tower over Biden's puny numbers even without looking at Trump's numbers continuing his rising graph line to October 2022, if he were still president. Just his numbers from when he was president, are far above Biden. I've lost count with how many times I've said that now, as you keep trying to squirm away from it, but you can't.

Last edited:
You're as crazy as they come, gramps.
And you can't squirm away from what I just posted in Post # 497, (and have said it a dozen times in the thread), either, no matter how many moronic pictures you post. Ho hum.

You only believe numbers you like. You are a rightwing religious fanatic, not a rational human. This thread has been a real beat down for you. I've enjoyed it. You learn anything?

Forum List

Back