Jobs Saved?

Do you see how these rwnj's think? They really believe we would rather the jobs not be saved. Yea, that's it.

How do you reason with people like this?

Oh well. America elected these assclowns so we are stuck with them at least 2 years. Trump 4.

You dont because they are caught in the 24 hour news cycle and are so weak mentally they dont know what to think unless Megan Kelly tells them what to think.

And did you see how fast they threw Megan under the bus as soon as she crossed Trump? Being in the GOP is like being on the Lord of the Flies island.

Oh, look at Trump being a RINO Trump Says He’ll Spend More Than $500 Billion on Infrastructure

Donald Trump Just Contradicted Everything Republicans Have Said About The Economy For 8 Years | The Huffington Post

Still dont want to answer me? What are you affraid of? I am just a little ol` maintenace guy

View attachment 101248

Look, all you need to know is Trump is lying to you already. But what do you care? You're just a maintenance guy.

Donald Trump Tricks The Media Into Crediting Him For Creating More U.S. Jobs | The Huffington Post

Oh HuffPo. You know their reporting has got to be accurate as hell. Not. LOL

Trump took credit Wednesday for bringing a total of 8,000 jobs to the U.S., when those jobs were part of a previously announced commitment that there’s no evidence Trump was involved in.

Thanks Obama.

You dont because they are caught in the 24 hour news cycle and are so weak mentally they dont know what to think unless Megan Kelly tells them what to think.

And did you see how fast they threw Megan under the bus as soon as she crossed Trump? Being in the GOP is like being on the Lord of the Flies island.

Oh, look at Trump being a RINO Trump Says He’ll Spend More Than $500 Billion on Infrastructure

Donald Trump Just Contradicted Everything Republicans Have Said About The Economy For 8 Years | The Huffington Post

Still dont want to answer me? What are you affraid of? I am just a little ol` maintenace guy

View attachment 101248

Look, all you need to know is Trump is lying to you already. But what do you care? You're just a maintenance guy.

Donald Trump Tricks The Media Into Crediting Him For Creating More U.S. Jobs | The Huffington Post

Forget the source. Deal with the subject. The fact that Trump is already lying about jobs he saved. Jobs that were already saved in October before the election.

And he's trying to take credit for the great economy Obama is handing him. See you won't admit it's a great economy but as soon as Trump is in office you will.

If you say so. LOL

Do you see how these rwnj's think? They really believe we would rather the jobs not be saved. Yea, that's it.

How do you reason with people like this?

Oh well. America elected these assclowns so we are stuck with them at least 2 years. Trump 4.

View attachment 101248

Just focus on the facts

MSNBC’s Peter Alexander called Trump a “genius marketer” for the stunt.

“But this does benefit Donald Trump, right, because it leads people to believe he is having a real impact on this issue,” he said.

In fact, those Sprint and OneWeb jobs Trump says he created were part of a $50 billion investment plan Japan’s SoftBank Group Corp. developed in October, ahead of his election. The plan was announced earlier in December following a meeting between SoftBank’s billionaire owner, Masayoshi Son, and the president-elect. Trump took credit for that investment plan too, even though (again) it predated his election.

Several hours after Trump’s Wednesday remarks, when Sprint confirmed that the jobs had been previously announced, the president-elect continued to take credit.

“Because of me they are doing 5,000 jobs in this country,” Trump told reporters on the steps of Mar-a-Lago.

Trump’s incoming press secretary, Sean Spicer, doubled down on the president-elect’s claim on Twitter later Wednesday.

View attachment 101248

Forget the source. Deal with the subject. The fact that Trump is already lying about jobs he saved. Jobs that were already saved in October before the election.

And he's trying to take credit for the great economy Obama is handing him. See you won't admit it's a great economy but as soon as Trump is in office you will.

If you say so. LOL
What do you think?

View attachment 101248

If you say so. LOL

You republicans are so stupid. You say the economy is a mess except for the economy wherever you happen to live. You were duped honey. You don't even realize Obama got us out of your hero GW Bush's great recession.

“Actually, we’re doing great,” says Donna Gottschall, a human resources consultant in Greenville, S.C. “Employment’s up. Housing’s up. Everything’s green in Greenville!”

But do you think Donna would give Obama credit?

“Oh, yeah, unemployment is way down,” says Al Baldasaro, a state legislator and retired Marine from Londonderry, N.H. “Obviously, it’s gotten better.”

“Things are wonderful in our town,” says Ranae Lentz, a Republican county chair from Bellefontaine, Ohio. “We can’t fill all the job openings.”

crediting their Republican mayors and governors, accusing Obama of manipulating data, or citing legitimate weaknesses in the recovery from the Great Recession. But with unemployment down from 10 percent to less than 5 percent since late 2009, one of Trump’s many challenges will be convincing non-Republicans that America isn’t working even though nearly 15 million more Americans are.

And he did convince you! That's how dumb you are.

This is from July we were trying to tell you

GOP Delegates Say the Economy Is Terrible—Except Where They Live

I know, you don't like politico. Well don't expect to find the facts on Fox.

View attachment 101248

If you say so. LOL

You republicans are so stupid. You say the economy is a mess except for the economy wherever you happen to live. You were duped honey. You don't even realize Obama got us out of your hero GW Bush's great recession.

“Actually, we’re doing great,” says Donna Gottschall, a human resources consultant in Greenville, S.C. “Employment’s up. Housing’s up. Everything’s green in Greenville!”

“Oh, yeah, unemployment is way down,” says Al Baldasaro, a state legislator and retired Marine from Londonderry, N.H. “Obviously, it’s gotten better.”

“Things are wonderful in our town,” says Ranae Lentz, a Republican county chair from Bellefontaine, Ohio. “We can’t fill all the job openings.”

crediting their Republican mayors and governors, accusing Obama of manipulating data, or citing legitimate weaknesses in the recovery from the Great Recession. But with unemployment down from 10 percent to less than 5 percent since late 2009, one of Trump’s many challenges will be convincing non-Republicans that America isn’t working even though nearly 15 million more Americans are.

Well I'm not a Republican so I guess I'm not stupid.

Catch a clue you moron.

If you say so. LOL

Catch a clue you moron.
You sounded like a Trumpeteer.

If you say so. LOL

Catch a clue you moron.

I voted for him because no way in hell was I voting for that POS Hillary.

If you say so. LOL

Catch a clue you moron.

Well then you get what you deserve. How old are you? When they cut and/or eliminate Medicare and Social Security have fun never retiring.

If you say so. LOL

Catch a clue you moron.

Well then you get what you deserve. How old are you? When they cut and/or eliminate Medicare and Social Security have fun never retiring.

Neither program will be eliminated. Hell if people could only take out exactly what they have put into those programs they would have been gone long ago.

They will still be here when I retire.

If you say so. LOL

Catch a clue you moron.

That was the entire scam with social security in the first place, but it bit you liberals in the ass with advances in health care.

Ya never ever think ahead.

Republicans didn't want to hear about the number of jobs Obama saved. Remember? Now they're talking about how many jobs trump saved yesterday. Really? Because to me trump gave the company a huge tax break and we lost 1000 jobs yesterday

Indiana and Carrier made the agreement and Trump was instrumental to getting it done.

Carrier: State 'incentives' key to jobs deal

Carrier is getting a modest $7 million in financial incentives over the next 10 years from the state of Indiana to keep 1,000 jobs at an Indianapolis plant, sources familiar with the deal tells CNN.
That is just a fraction of the estimated $65 million a year it expected to save if it had moved those jobs to Mexico. It suggests that the incentives cited by Carrier were not the only factor in its decision to stay put.

The company will get $500,000 per year in state income tax refunds, as long as it keeps at least 1,069 manufacturing jobs in the state.
Great so we lost 1000 jobs and gave the first of many million dollar tax breaks.

How do we pay our bills if we give millions of dollars in tax breaks to EVERY corporation.
who are you referring to when you say "how do we pay our bills if we give millions of dollars in tax breaks"?

Who is we?

Republicans didn't want to hear about the number of jobs Obama saved. Remember? Now they're talking about how many jobs trump saved yesterday. Really? Because to me trump gave the company a huge tax break and we lost 1000 jobs yesterday

Indiana and Carrier made the agreement and Trump was instrumental to getting it done.

Carrier is getting a modest $7 million in financial incentives over the next 10 years from the state of Indiana to keep 1,000 jobs at an Indianapolis plant, sources familiar with the deal tells CNN.
That is just a fraction of the estimated $65 million a year it expected to save if it had moved those jobs to Mexico. It suggests that the incentives cited by Carrier were not the only factor in its decision to stay put.

The company will get $500,000 per year in state income tax refunds, as long as it keeps at least 1,069 manufacturing jobs in the state.
Great so we lost 1000 jobs and gave the first of many million dollar tax breaks.

How do we pay our bills if we give millions of dollars in tax breaks to EVERY corporation.
who are you referring to when you say "how do we pay our bills if we give millions of dollars in tax breaks"?

Who is we?
The usa

You all really need to stop whining....I mean really
Macy knows the middle class isn't going to have any disposable income after the Republicans take over. We will be putting all our money into healthcare and gas.

And if you're already giving trump credit for jobs saved then he owns this too.

Catch a clue you moron.

That was the entire scam with social security in the first place, but it bit you liberals in the ass with advances in health care.

Ya never ever think ahead.

The rich bribe our government to

A. Let them send jobs overseas
B. Give them massive tax cuts
C. Slip in loopholes
D. Start wars for profit

And you don't think class warfare exists?

I've been hearing a recurring theme with Republicans lately. How does the government raise wages? Translation is "Republicans aren't going to help blue collar workers who's jobs went overseas. The truth is that kind of worker will never make good money ever again. Just be honest.

I've heard of more layoffs lately. Since trump took credit when he was president elect this is his economy now. What's he doing better?

And for the record so far he's been OK. Nothing I can't live with but I'm going to be super critical.

Bush handed Obama the greatest recession since the depression. Obama handed trump a good economy. It's the blue collar that's struggling. Help them. Raise their wages like you pro.ised.

Will they be doing better in 3 years than they were last year?

Who is we?

Maybe North Carolina made a mistake voting for Trump???

Lowe's announces 525 layoffs; 430 at corporate office in Mooresville

MOORESVILLE, N.C. - Mooresville-based home improvement retailer Lowe’s announced Tuesday that it has laid off 525 employees, including approximately 430 from the corporate office in Mooresville.

There's 430 people wondering if they voted for the right guy. LOL. Are they better off than they were under Obama? Is Trump gaining or losing jobs? Red States Rule! LOL

Who is we?

MOORESVILLE, N.C. - Mooresville-based home improvement retailer Lowe’s announced Tuesday that it has laid off 525 employees, including approximately 430 from the corporate office in Mooresville.

There's 430 people wondering if they voted for the right guy. LOL. Are they better off than they were under Obama? Is Trump gaining or losing jobs? Red States Rule! LOL

Nah. North Carolina Blue Cross Blue Shield spent 400 million dollars on the ACA.

Oh and guess who passed that little gem all on their own. Nary a Rep in sight.

Guess the taxpayers are sick of that shit.

Last edited:

Who is we?

More reason why Obama sucked... look at the mess trump inherited.

Who is we?

More reason why Obama sucked... look at the mess trump inherited.

Ok, this is a great start.

The White House sent us a supporting document titled "Inheriting A Mess" that listed slow growth in gross domestic product and wages, losses in manufacturing jobs, "higher costs and fewer choices" under the Affordable Care Act, and rising college tuition and student debt loads. On the foreign policy front, they cited negative developments in North Korea, Syria and Afghanistan, the spread of ISIS, tensions with Israel, and the negotiations that led to the Iran nuclear agreement. We'll expand on these topics below.

So lets see how Trump does with GDP, Wages, Bringing Jobs Back Home, Fixing Healthcare and the rising costs of college. I can't wait to see him improve these things without raising the debt.

And I'll be ok if he improves these things even if he raises the debt, which he most certainly will. He's going to spend so much money it'll make your head spin. I'm ok with it. I just want to know where your outrage is when he spends a ton.

Forum List

Back