Jobs Saved?

You all really need to stop whining....I mean really
Like you did the last 8 years? Yes, we will stop just like you didn't.

Sigh, you're such an annoying little pest. You lost, start dealing with it, toad. It's been two freaking weeks and every thing Trump does you loons lose your freaking minds. Get a fucking life already
Remind you of someone? YOU in 2008? Yea, fuck off.

I'm going to survive this. Just don't expect to act any better than you do.

And remember, we cried when Bush was taking us into a great recession. We saw it coming and you denied it until it was too late. Then you cried when Obama wasn't getting us out of Bush's great recession fast enough. The recovery wasn't going fast enough for you rwnj's.

So now you will brag about every little thing trump does or doesn't do. Well our reply is going to be BFD.

Sigh, you're such an annoying little pest. You lost, start dealing with it, toad. It's been two freaking weeks and every thing Trump does you loons lose your freaking minds. Get a fucking life already
I'll be annoying you until Trump proves me wrong. I need to see blue collar wages going up on his watch. As of right now he just flooded Indiana with 1000 unemployed workers by making that crappy deal with Carrier. What spin. You can't even see how much differently you are seeing this than if it were Obama who made that deal.

At least I'm aware I'm acting like you guys did 8 years ago. Do you even see it? Fool.

Are you saying we now live in a country where calling people faggot is cool?

It's always been cool to call a faggot a faggot. Does that offend you? If so, keep your mouth shut about your sexual orientation. No one gives a fuck if you suck dick.

That's cool. I just walk up and grab pussy now. If Trump can do that and still get elected it must be ok with 51% of the population. No jury would ever convict me. At best 5 would vote to convict me and 7 would say it's cool to grab some pussy. At least when you are rich it's cool. And I've got a few bucks saved.

That's cool. I just walk up and grab pussy now. If Trump can do that and still get elected it must be ok with 51% of the population. No jury would ever convict me. At best 5 would vote to convict me and 7 would say it's cool to grab some pussy. At least when you are rich it's cool. And I've got a few bucks saved.

"Grab pussy" is the best thing you can come up with? A foul-mouthed piece of shit, unemployed, Liberal welfare case like you is "offended" by "grab pussy" comments?

I highly doubt it.

But, keep whining. I love the entertainment. Got a real live one with you. You are a real nutter, pal.

"Grab pussy" is the best thing you can come up with? A foul-mouthed piece of shit, unemployed, Liberal welfare case like you is "offended" by "grab pussy" comments?

I highly doubt it.

But, keep whining. I love the entertainment. Got a real live one with you. You are a real nutter, pal.
Why do you think I'm unemployed? Not everyone is unemployed like you. Or under employed. Do you really think Trump is going to improve your blue collar life?

I highly doubt it.

Why do you think I'm unemployed? Not everyone is unemployed like you. Or under employed. Do you really think Trump is going to improve your blue collar life?
Of course he does. Trump said he would and he has no reason to lie, right?

And trumps sending mix signals. He talks tough about companies who leave but ultimately he's going to do exactly what the GOP have wanted to do for years. ELIMINATE corporate taxes.

Yeah, right. I'll believe that when I see it.

I'll be annoying you until Trump proves me wrong. I need to see blue collar wages going up on his watch. As of right now he just flooded Indiana with 1000 unemployed workers by making that crappy deal with Carrier. What spin. You can't even see how much differently you are seeing this than if it were Obama who made that deal.

At least I'm aware I'm acting like you guys did 8 years ago. Do you even see it? Fool.

You still upset obama didnt walk on water and part the dead sea?

I highly doubt it.

About time you admit you are unemployed.

Here is an idea quit smoking pot you might get a job.

I highly doubt it.

I have a job! I'm literally living the Republican way

1. Went to college
2. Not in a union
3. Not in debt
4. Use my skills to make more than most. I'm in sales. I've even worked 100% commission once and made $85k a year for 5 years before bush.
5. No debt
6. Saving for retirement
7. Not getting abortions
8. White

Don't be jealous my side gig pays all my spending money and then some. I have a real job plus a side thing that pays $20k under the table. Ill retire you wont. Not comfortably with property up north and living on a lake with your home and car paid off

I highly doubt it.

I have a job! I'm literally living the Republican way

1. Went to college
2. Not in a union
3. Not in debt
4. Use my skills to make more than most. I'm in sales. I've even worked 100% commission once and made $85k a year for 5 years before bush.
5. No debt
6. Saving for retirement
7. Not getting abortions
8. White

Don't be jealous my side gig pays all my spending money and then some. I have a real job plus a side thing that pays $20k under the table. Ill retire you wont

Lmao..uhm ok

Republicans didn't want to hear about the number of jobs Obama saved. Remember? Now they're talking about how many jobs trump saved yesterday. Really? Because to me trump gave the company a huge tax break and we lost 1000 jobs yesterday

Indiana and Carrier made the agreement and Trump was instrumental to getting it done.

Carrier: State 'incentives' key to jobs deal

Carrier is getting a modest $7 million in financial incentives over the next 10 years from the state of Indiana to keep 1,000 jobs at an Indianapolis plant, sources familiar with the deal tells CNN.
That is just a fraction of the estimated $65 million a year it expected to save if it had moved those jobs to Mexico. It suggests that the incentives cited by Carrier were not the only factor in its decision to stay put.

The company will get $500,000 per year in state income tax refunds, as long as it keeps at least 1,069 manufacturing jobs in the state.
Great so we lost 1000 jobs and gave the first of many million dollar tax breaks.

How do we pay our bills if we give millions of dollars in tax breaks to EVERY corporation.

Looks like Trump's thinking about jobs staying in America. obama or clinton would have spent that money on bringing muslim refugees here. That's a far greater cost.

He used Fed taxpayer money to bail out those companies and Fed tax dollars should never, ever be used to bail out any company.

Both took our money and still went bankrupt which they could have done without our tax money.

They used that money to shore up their mismanage pension funds. Great use of our hard earned tax dollars.

They even used TARP money, more tax dollars to pay back some of that loan and we will never see what's still owed.

Actuallly, they've repaid most of those loans and the economic benefits of keeping 1.5 million people employed in a weak economy was incalculable. I worked for a company that was a supplier to GM, and we'd have let a lot of people go if they hadn't been bailed out.

Meanwhile, this tax credit isn't needed. It amounts to $700,000 a year. By comparison, the top five executives of United Technologies (Carrier's parent company) make 50 MILLION between them.

So we paid the rich not to screw the poor. It's only a matter of time before more rich people have their hands out.

"Nice Middle Class you got there. It'd be a shame if something were to happen to it!"

Republicans didn't want to hear about the number of jobs Obama saved. Remember? Now they're talking about how many jobs trump saved yesterday. Really? Because to me trump gave the company a huge tax break and we lost 1000 jobs yesterday

Indiana and Carrier made the agreement and Trump was instrumental to getting it done.

Carrier is getting a modest $7 million in financial incentives over the next 10 years from the state of Indiana to keep 1,000 jobs at an Indianapolis plant, sources familiar with the deal tells CNN.
That is just a fraction of the estimated $65 million a year it expected to save if it had moved those jobs to Mexico. It suggests that the incentives cited by Carrier were not the only factor in its decision to stay put.

The company will get $500,000 per year in state income tax refunds, as long as it keeps at least 1,069 manufacturing jobs in the state.
Great so we lost 1000 jobs and gave the first of many million dollar tax breaks.

How do we pay our bills if we give millions of dollars in tax breaks to EVERY corporation.

Looks like Trump's thinking about jobs staying in America. obama or clinton would have spent that money on bringing muslim refugees here. That's a far greater cost.

I knew Trump was fudging the numbers.

Jones has been pointing out since last week that not all of the jobs Carrier is talking about had been slated for Mexico in the first place.

“The actual number of jobs saved is 730 bargaining unit jobs ― the workers, the union members ― and another 70 office, supervisory clerical workers from management,” Jones said on CNN Wednesday. “And what they are doing is counting in 350 some-odd more that were never leaving this country at all.”

The company has not contradicted Jones’ explanation, and neither did Trump.

So Trump didn't save 1000 jobs. I claimed earlier that Carrier probably already had planned to send half of the jobs to Mexico, not all of them, so this whole "trump saved 1000 jobs" bs is just that, bs. The company basically sent just as many jobs as they wanted to Mexico. But with the spin it looks like Trump did something. What he did was lose some jobs to Mexico. How many? Lets say 1000. Since he can make up numbers so can we.

Jones has been pointing out since last week that not all of the jobs Carrier is talking about had been slated for Mexico in the first place.

“The actual number of jobs saved is 730 bargaining unit jobs ― the workers, the union members ― and another 70 office, supervisory clerical workers from management,” Jones said on CNN Wednesday. “And what they are doing is counting in 350 some-odd more that were never leaving this country at all.”

So Trump didn't save 1000 jobs. I claimed earlier that Carrier probably already had planned to send half of the jobs to Mexico, not all of them, so this whole "trump saved 1000 jobs" bs is just that, bs. The company basically sent just as many jobs as they wanted to Mexico. But with the spin it looks like Trump did something. What he did was lose some jobs to Mexico. How many? Lets say 1000. Since he can make up numbers so can we.

Oh so you would rather those jobs weren't saved?? You'd rather all those people lost those jobs??

Good to know asshole.

Oh so you would rather those jobs weren't saved?? You'd rather all those people lost those jobs??

Good to know asshole.

Not saying that stupid. But of course that's what you heard. What I'm telling you is this is all smoke and mirrors. When trump loses 1000 more jobs he'll tell you he saved 1000 jobs. What a dope you are.

I don't remember you guys giving Obama credit for jobs "saved". You fucking political hacks.

I'm just pointing out how you guys are such hypocrites.

Good to know asshole.

Na, but maybe telling the truth about what was really done would be good.

Good to know asshole.

Next you'll be bragging about all the jobs Trump created when he starts rebuilding infrastructure. We told you that's what every president does to speed up economic growth. But you wouldn't let Obama do it because you were so worried about the debt. Next 4 years you won't be concerned about the debt at all, other than cutting programs that help the poor, and yet the debt will still double because you won't save or pay down the debt. You'll spend it on other things, like on billionaires.

Forum List

Back