Jodi Arias Penalty

Oh wow, sorry, I forgot about the bet.:redface:

If you're to put it down you got to back it up. Ducks and turtles are calling.

I like ducks and turtles.:eusa_angel:

May 23rd was National Turtle Day. Just sayin'........

cat62.gif

People disgust me. Jodi Arias Jury Foreman Receiving Threats, Defended By His Son | Radar Online
They should hope to have a juror this impartial and unbiased should they ever be on trial. This man voted guilty no less.

Whoever is stupid enough to make asinine threats to a juror needs to be incarcerated. There is no excuse for that. Are these people deranged? Do they really think they are above the law by doing something so stupid? The jurors were only doing what was asked of them by the court. People need to grow up!

People disgust me. Jodi Arias Jury Foreman Receiving Threats, Defended By His Son | Radar Online
They should hope to have a juror this impartial and unbiased should they ever be on trial. This man voted guilty no less.

Whoever is stupid enough to make asinine threats to a juror needs to be incarcerated. There is no excuse for that. Are these people deranged? Do they really think they are above the law by doing something so stupid? The jurors were only doing what was asked of them by the court. People need to grow up!

Well, it shouldn't be too difficult. Supposedly the "Hate mail" included the sender's address, phone number and email, unless s/he was setting someone else up.

I think that the son takes it to another level where he attacks people with opposing views, just as his father was attacked for his views. Labeling everyone else as "Nancy Grace followers, with blood-lust" destroys credibility. How does he explain the other jurors who, like his father, were only privy to the same information presented in court, not media coverage and specifically NG ? Is he asserting that because those jurors didn't share his opinion that somehow they weren't fair-minded or intelligent?

That's where he gets himself in trouble. Instead of simply sticking to his own perspective, because he was criticized, now he must do the same and take it up a notch by calling everyone else ignorant sheep at the mercy of a cartoon character on HLN.

Last edited:
Random nut jobs who make threats represent no one, except maybe other random nut jobs.

Belated Happy Anniversary drstevej, sorry I missed it. Beautiful day here, have nice day all.

I don't think he labeled everyone else as ng followers. He was referring to some of the hate comments he read in an article about his dad and what he said is that what jurors get to see is not the same thing that the ng bloodlust is showing since day one

Last edited:
I've texted the word "anal" three times today by accident. Time to un-Jodi train my auto checker. Explaining why you have "anal" forcing auto check is getting old and I'm not sure everyone believes me.

This trial completely jacked my phone. I need an fdisk to reset it and the brain trauma from the 2hole photo.

[MENTION=42294]Snookie[/MENTION] if you're busy scroogling the 2hole, do yourself a favor and avoid the brain damage. There isn't enough brain bleach to get that back out of there.

Forum List

Back