Jodi Arias Penalty

Reality check for the Hair Farmer:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJTBLd-72fg&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Jodi Arias Rose colored glasses - Revised and Narrated - YouTube[/ame]

I don't know if this was posted yet: juror that voted for dp interview:

azcentral.com video: Exclusive interview with Jodi Arias juror who voted for death penalty

OT on the content of that video. Talk about a narcissist, the juror's face was shown maybe 5% on that entire video. Why was the camera on the news guy for 95% of the time? Who cares about his reactions? Did anyone else notice that?

LOL you're right.

I still can't get past the prison reform thing. Prison is where they keep the rapists and the murderers - the guy that killed his infant with his finger, the abortion doctor, soon the guy that held girls in his basement for 10 years, the offender that got out on parole raped a little girl for days and buried her behind his trailer. They didn't show anything but cruelty to their victims. Do they need flowers in their cells and fresh sheets every day?

#whogivesashitaboutprisonreform

Last edited:
TW! We need to go have some fun. Blah blah blah butcherers.

Later gator.

Agree, off to shower then enjoying the day. After listening to that video, I feel grateful for everything. Every little thing.

Good Morning Everyone

...even though everyone's gone...

Just wanted to thank Testa for posting those videos. If the prison conditions are as stated, then I am even more content with her getting LWOP. No cake walk, that...assuming she won't be allowed to summon the press any time she wants to chat.

Juror #6 seems to have gotten the gist of the Arias' personality. I'd like to see the entire interview so I'll keep looking. If I find it I'll post it here.

Happy Weekend!

Last thing, a few more jurors:

Jodi Arias Jury Members' 'Trying Experience'
Jurors discuss Arias' testimony, indecision to decide on her punishment.

Jodi Arias Jury Members' 'Trying Experience' | Video - ABC News

2 notes: there was no remorse... "Remorse" isn't in the sociopath's emotional repertoire and apparently that's an impossible emotion to suck off and copy from a regular human.

"Jodi played us"

Good jury and A+ for effort.

They went from not knowing she was the defendant to figuring her out pretty quickly even without all the other info we had.

It's hard to disguise ASPD for long. The creepy vibe gives it away everytime. She can't shut her mouth and the more she opens it the more she gives herself away. Jodi the Genius is her own worst enemy.

Good Morning Everyone

...even though everyone's gone...

Just wanted to thank Testa for posting those videos. If the prison conditions are as stated, then I am even more content with her getting LWOP. No cake walk, that...assuming she won't be allowed to summon the press any time she wants to chat.

Juror #6 seems to have gotten the gist of the Arias' personality. I'd like to see the entire interview so I'll keep looking. If I find it I'll post it here.

Happy Weekend!

Hey Santy! Check that vid TW just posted. They figured it out.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks TW!

I wonder if that nurse on the far right of that video is the woman Jean Casares kept saying looked like Arias' mother? And JC kept saying that juror was crying before each verdict and looked like she felt sympathy for Arias. Ha! If that's her, JC got it wrong per usual for HLN (except Beth. I really like Beth.).

I wish I could hear a more in depth interview where they commented on witnesses and what they believed specifically about the evidence items. It will come, I'm sure. But I don't know why the entire interviews are not being posted. These reporters didn't just sit for 3 minutes with them, they must have spoken for awhile. Oh well, ratings tease, maybe.

Busy cooking. My favorite thing to do besides watch trials. LOL But I'm popping in and out as things simmer.

Have a great weekend, too, everyone!

Forum List

Back