Jodi Arias Penalty

"All the haters"?

Who do they hate, the foreman? That's silly. But I guess the "hater" quote has me taken aback a bit because of Arias's statement in her one interview. In pop culture vernacular, "hater" seems to refer to "others" who don't agree with a position, or who don't follow as a fan, etc, instead of denoting a genuine sense of that emotion. I'm not sure if this was intended with the literal definition or colloquialism. It's such a strong word and really none of this is worth that kind of emotional investment. I can see the Alexander family feeling that way towards Arias, for obvious reasons. But it's pretty stupid to hate someone with an opposing position, especially if you aren't directly involved.

In my opinion, justice has been served, and I'm quite comfortable knowing that Arias can't harm another person.

I love (as always) what you post, my sweet TW......BUT I'm trying to get to Tink....and I have to LOVE some....before I get to her.
Smok'em if you got em.....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5w0aEe-Ub0]William Elliot Whitmore- Hell or High Water - YouTube[/ame]

UGH!!! Now I have to spread before you Dr. SteveJ.......
Far out.
I'm going to have to keep a record of my spreading from here on out.
This way I'll know whom I'm giving it to.
"""Whom""""".......not correct.......correct?

Alternate juror tweets, interesting:

She was the one who asked Arias,"Why should we believe you now?".

Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 28m
@RealOldHouswife definitely not happy with what is being said! Keep an eye out, there will be other jurors talking soon!!

https://twitter.com/tarakelley320

Thanks for the info!! Anything else of interest pop up?

I'm busy on the Memorial Day jig. Ya know, boat hookup at the springs, heading out the door to a bbq, Daytona beach tomorrow, all those things normal people that don't butcher their bf's get to do on a 3 day weekend.

I'm spry for an 83 year old, gotta keep that sh!t active or you get The Fog.

Last edited:
That alternate hasn't been on the Tweeter, FB, the internet, talked to her spouse of 10 years about it, watched the news (by instruction and morals) in six months. Time to talk!! Jus'saying. I'm not participating in juror bashing of any sort. They did their civic duty to the best of their ability to the nth. Not going to try to walk in their shoes or have anything to do with making them yet other "victims" of JoJo the psycho planning and butchering someone that "betrayed" whatever reality she lives in.

Interesting to read the jurors feedback whereever it may be, but I'm not out on judging or feedback on that. Don't throw rocks at a glass house or whatever the hell that saying is.

I'm not bashing her. I was just saying I don't understand why she would bash another juror.

I'm not bashing her. I was just saying I don't understand why she would bash another juror.

Who knows? Anyone can guess as to why. Each of the jurors will have their own opinions. They've had to sit through months of testimony, whether it be lies or the truth, without the ability to get up and turn the sound off it all off, unlike the spectators. They did what was asked of them. I'm not one to judge any of them; I think they did an outstanding job with what they had to endure. I respect the decision they made.

Forum List

Back