Jodi Arias Penalty

Does anyone here think Jodi would have had a different verdict if she wouldnt have come up with the fog theory? Like instead of making up the fog, just state the knife was there and available and during the struggle "I grabbed it and just frantically stabbed him. Im sorry for it, if I could take it back I would...I wish I would have just ran away, but at the time I didnt know if I could make it to the door. I was scared...I didnt think anyone was going to buy the self defense theory so I ran away and disposed of the gun, etc."

I think if she would have went with something similar to that she would have had a good shot with M2...what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Alternate juror tweets, interesting:

She was the one who asked Arias,"Why should we believe you now?".

Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 28m
@RealOldHouswife definitely not happy with what is being said! Keep an eye out, there will be other jurors talking soon!!

https://twitter.com/tarakelley320

Thanks for the info!! Anything else of interest pop up?

I'm busy on the Memorial Day jig. Ya know, boat hookup at the springs, heading out the door to a bbq, Daytona beach tomorrow, all those things normal people that don't butcher their bf's get to do on a 3 day weekend.

I'm spry for an 83 year old, gotta keep that sh!t active or you get The Fog.

Nope. I was surprised to see that. I guess all of their feelings must be gushing out. The alternate must have been extremely frustrated. She had to sit through all that time and then not deliberate and get to discuss the case. It will be more interesting, though, to hear from the actual jurors who did.

Does anyone here think Jodi would have had a different verdict if she wouldnt have come up with the fog theory? Like instead of making up the fog, just state the knife was there and available and during the struggle "I grabbed it and just frantically stabbed him. Im sorry for it, if I could take it back I would...I wish I would have just ran away, but at the time I didnt know if I could make it to the door. I was scared...I didnt think anyone was going to buy the self defense theory so I ran away and disposed of the gun, etc."

I think if she would have went with something similar to that she would have had a good shot with M2...what do you guys think?

That's akin to asking, "What if Jodi wasn't a sociopath", and then adding, "Might she have taken ANY responsibility at all?". I guess I should correct that to "EEeeny" instead of "any" for the local dialect.

#nextiwillbeshooingforthehighestranking
guardinprison
#highstandards

That's so weird how the end of prison breaks up, it's not spaced like that. I had to separate it.

Last edited:
#nextiwillbeshooingforthehighestrankingguardinprison
#highstandards

New life plan:

A) get guards in The Web
B) advertise for donations for commissary
C) fight with other inmates, claim self defense
D) find hidy spots in cell for contraband

#samepsychosameschtickdifferentplace

#poorme
#imamessiahnowwithlegionsoffollowers

"He won't be calling me anytime soon.... I'm going to name my son Alexander"

How's that for some #psychosauce

Very creepy! It goes to prove she was attempting to covering her tracks. Problem is, she made a volcano out of a mountain.

#highstandards

New life plan:

A) get guards in The Web

Supposedly she was in a scuffle with a cell mate in jail, and claimed self defense.
She will find herself with some truly hardened criminals and gang members, she's going to have to take the manipulation up a few notches.

#highstandards

New life plan:

A) get guards in The Web

Supposedly she was in a scuffle with a cell mate in jail, and claimed self defense.
She will find herself with some truly hardened criminals and gang members, she's going to have to take the manipulation up a few notches.

And pens, etc in the shampoo bottle multiple times.

You can take the lying manipulator off the streets but you can't take the lying manipulator out of Jodi.

That made sense in my head before I typed it. Lol

Forum List

Back