Jodi Arias Penalty

That is a lot of readingyou gave me [MENTION=43879]testarosa[/MENTION]. I'm almost done. The witness statments are all over the place a lot seem to fit GZ story but some don't. What a mess. And who is the 3rd DNA thing from it doesn't match either of them wtf?

I think Seacat is soo guilty.

Do wanna be cops count on the psycho list? Sorry had to ask

That is a lot of readingyou gave me [MENTION=43879]testarosa[/MENTION]. I'm almost done. The witness statments are all over the place a lot seem to fit GZ story but some don't. What a mess. And who is the 3rd DNA thing from it doesn't match either of them wtf?

IDK, there's so much bullshit and conflicting info, it's annoying and frustrating. I'm still annoyed with the bullshit surrounding the trial and hoping that when the evidence starts coming out, I'll have more clarity on the actual trial. As the law reads and as the original Sanford pd reports read and as most of the witness statements read, this should be, reasonably, self defense, stand your ground, but then here comes all the emotion and bullshit and mess, putting me somewhere in the middle and, as I said before, if there is a crime the charge should be manslaughter.

When she explains about the gun and the gunshot and the trajectory and the gun ending up under her, you just go, yeah DUH. #howdoesthathappen

Yeah and the gas on the pants. How did he even think this defense was going to give him a reasonable shot? Did he have the opportunity to plead?

Yeah and the gas on the pants. How did he even think this defense was going to give him a reasonable shot? Did he have the opportunity to plead?

Yeah, he had an opportunity to plead and he pleaded "not guilty - she did it". lol

thanks. Apparently my eyes were scary so I went for tranquil. I took that shortly after me moved to CA last year.

Yeah, he had an opportunity to plead and he pleaded "not guilty - she did it". lol

LMAO I meant did he have an deal offers

I doubt it, he pled not guilty from the beginning and they've got him pretty good on M1. I don't know why the prosecutor would give him a deal.

Here comes the premed/postmed and.... the journal.

If you're carting gas cans around after you shoot someone and lighting fires, that's pretty clear premeditation.

Forum List

Back