Jodi Arias Penalty

--April 29, 2011 shortly before 8 a.m. Vashti drops the kids off at daycare.
--Brett is at work, in his office, legal papers on his desk, at 10 a.m.
--noon-Vashti goes for lunch with her work friend. Vashti bought a $50 money order for parenting classes.
--Brett asks a coworker for a overhead projector. Said he needed it to research a fraud thing.
--Later in the day BS was seen taking the projector back to the old dorms.
--at 1600 Brett torches two hard drives, says he has to get rid of them. Also destroyed cell phones.
--4:53 p.m. texting between Vashti and Brett
--5:25 Vashti picks the kids up from daycare
--Later in the day Vashti is texting her friend about a treadmill.
--Further into the evening around 9 p.m. texts another person, Jill, that Vashti allows Brett to stay until Sunday at noon.
--1111 p.m. Vashti is on Facebook accepting friend requests. Logs off.
Gunshot heard by Smith
--Smith was clear between the sound of a tree limb falling and a gunshot.
--3:15 a.m.
--that is when Brett killed Vashti
--911 call happened at 3:54 a.m.
--Brett has time to stage the crime scene inside and out.
--Has to plant the journal, leave the truck keys for himself
--Inside he has to find Vashti's cell to make it look like she called him
--has to get rid of some of his clothing
--has to get the gas cans
--has to get his cell phone
--has to get the boys out
--then has to call 911

--3:51 a.m. is the call from Vashti's cell to Brett's cell, call is 4 min long
--3:54 a.m. is the call to 911
--Police are dispatched, jury saw in car video
--calls his Dad and calls Connie Suderman, this is minutes after his wife's death
--video from Shawn Harper who recorded the fire, concentration is in the south part of the house
--4:40 a.m. police are interviewing Brett
--9:30 a.m. Brett calls Connie and tells her that he killed Vashti, it's his fault
--That Saturday night is the night that Vashti had planned to go out with her friends.

Seacat's defense attorney reminds me of a professor I had. It was a 7:30 AM class, and the guy often almost put himself to sleep. Even Nurmi had more enthusiasm and vigor in closing.

Its back. I'm curious what would be the relevance of the hard drives and cell phones he burned I mean how could they be incriminating? I feel like that might be a red herring

Seacat's defense attorney reminds me of a professor I had. It was a 7:30 AM class, and the guy often almost put himself to sleep. Even Nurmi had more enthusiasm and vigor in closing.

So true. I had one of those too.

Oh and Testa wasn't he on the phone with 911 at the time he got the kids out?

Hey everyone. Tink I thought he didn't call 911 till after he had got the kids in the car and the dogs. Just not sure though.

Did you see the trial the day when music and sound from an exercise class was piped in due to an issue with wireless mics?

I'm not sure I didn't watch this whole trial but I thought he had said he was running through the house with the phone and he didn't realize he had the phone.

This is so ridiculous even if I could suspend my disbelief and give the benefit of the doubt to what this guy is saying how the hell do u explain someone shooting themselves behind the ear? No one would ever do that. That is absurd.

Oh the pros just said he was on the call with vashti still while this is happening thats my answer. You were right Paula.

did he just say "I'm sure the prosecution will say in the last part of their clothing" ?

Supposedly he went back in to get Vashti's body, then decided the fire was too hot. But earlier the voice in his head said that she was dead, so it made zero sense.

Vashti's phone called his phone at 3:51, 3 minutes before the 911 call.

Eh??

I missed the part where he explained that away.

Vashti's phone called his phone at 3:51, 3 minutes before the 911 call.

Eh??

I missed the part where he explained that away.

8 seconds to get up the stairs and in the room, and then have voices talking in his head. Things happen quickly with Brett.

God this guy is so boring!
What do you guys thing why wouldn't there be blood on him from shooting her?

Supposedly he went back in to get Vashti's body, then decided the fire was too hot. But earlier the voice in his head said that she was dead, so it made zero sense.

I wouldn't say it is contradictory for that part per say. He went back to get her body... I'm not saying thats what happened at all just that it doesn't not make sense.

Forum List

Back