Jodi Arias Penalty

LOL yes I know.

Whats the deal with this funeral expenses notes I haven't heard about this?

No one said it made sense lol
He's claiming he was running around trying to get the kids out and carry her and didn't realize he still had the phone connected.

My guess is he originally was trying to make it look like a real conversation happened but then it didn't fit this narrative.

No one said it made sense lol
He's claiming he was running around trying to get the kids out and carry her and didn't realize he still had the phone connected.

My guess is he originally was trying to make it look like a real conversation happened but then it didn't fit this narrative.

Yep, it doesn't fit the narrative or the lie cover up for it not fitting the narrative either. LOL

Shows what kinda person Seacat is. Imo.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQFS6jgS8SE&feature=youtube_gdata_player][KS] Family of Vashti Seacat pleads with ex-cop for grave marker - YouTube[/ame]

Perry mason moment!

wrong kind of tape creates gasoline on pants!

Just like my professor, I'd have to go home and read the book to see what the lecture was about. Or, I'd have to borrow your notes today. My head almost hit the desk and I'm almost in full drool mode.

WHat? I walked away for a minute now I'm confused.

I have no idea. It's the Grasping At Straws and Unicorns Defense strategy.

Something...not the right tape on the evidence bag...something... THAT's why the gas is on his pants... something.

Can't watch that right now I'm watching the closing but I'll watch after. Has he seen or spoken to his kids in all this time? They were young enough they may not even remember him. If by some crazy miracle he gets off he will get them ugh

Forum List

Back