Jodi Arias Penalty

thiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy minutes left.

<jurors take collective sigh>

He must have taken a course by that Yosemite Sam woman who appears on Dr. Drew all the time. He's constantly pointing and waving his arms.

He must have taken a course by that Yosemite Sam woman who appears on Dr. Drew all the time. He's constantly pointing and waving his arms.

Off topic because this guy bores me so my mind is wandering. Did anything ever come from that OJ hearing?

2 firemen on one hose...something something... that's important...something...because they sprayed the bed..something...that's important...something.

HA HA! And the point of that was the hose maybe sprayed her over on the gun.

Good one!

1 in the neck, 2 in the thigh, 1 didn't hit her.

She shot herself with the one and the hose shot off the gun 3 more time.

STOP. Let me have this moment, I have now heard e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.

1 in the neck, 2 in the thigh, 1 didn't hit her.

She shot herself with the one and the hose shot off the gun 3 more time.

STOP. Let me have this moment, I have now heard e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.

No wonder Brett called fireman morons!

So wait, she never really intended to leave him, so then what was she so freakin' depressed about?

Oh she was suddenly devastatingly depressed about childhood sexual abuse.

TINK

There were 4 shots and 2 in the thigh and THE HOSE DID IT!

WHAT?! She shot herself in the thigh before suicide? That can not really be his story... are you serious? I missed that one. I told you this guy causes me to tune in and out.

Question did they ever get the people she supposedly had these affairs with to confirm? If not then I call bullshit.

TINK

There were 4 shots and 2 in the thigh and THE HOSE DID IT!

WHAT?! She shot herself in the thigh before suicide? That can not really be his story... are you serious? I missed that one. I told you this guy causes me to tune in and out.

Question did they ever get the people she supposedly had these affairs with to confirm? If not then I call bullshit.

Well according to Unicorn Man, the hose may have done it but who knows!? Even he's not going to fully commit to that bullshit.

OMG how did I miss the hose shot her. That is the most ridiculous thing that he could have said in a trial chocked full of ridiculousness. This is even worse than Jodi's story and I didn't think that was possible.

Beating a dead horse, not beating a horse to death. He's like my grandpa, who messes up old adages, lol.

Forum List

Back