Jodi Arias Penalty

Can you please get your fact straight before you start spouting all this BS. Trayvon was 17 not 18. GZ wasn't appointed so much as noone wanted to do the job. There was another neighbor who complained he was followed by GZ too. Watching and following after being told not to are 2 different things.
Also why was GZ's DNA not on TM? Daily Kos :: DNA Report does NOT support Zimmerman's claim that Trayvon Martin caused his injuries

Okay, see a lot of this crap doesn't make sense and there is so so much crap out there, I can't begin to weed through the truth and the bullshit.... waiting on trial.

What is this? Was there a 3rd person there? Was there a Ninja? Once some weird thing is in a "fact" article, I can't credit anything in it. Again, waiting on the trial.

That said, the DNA Report and Autopsy Report suggests that Trayvon Martin did not cause any of the injuries to Zimmerman. How did Zimmerman get his injuries? Who knows, but the DNA evidence and Autopsy report suggests Zimmerman did not get his injuries from the hands of Trayvon Martin.

Yeah Testa I really don't know I need to see the report myself but if he didn't have Z's dna on him that's weird. The only thing then would be if Z caused his own injuries but is that even possible in the time between the shot and people coming down there? I really am just waiting to see what comes out but I don't want to watch the hole trial. There seems to be a lot of assumptions out there depending on what side you are leaning towards.

So George Z punched himself in the nose too, huh? Then while he was at it and the cops are on the way he decided to slam the back of his head into the pavement just to make his story believable? And you are calling my comments BS? Last night you said you werent even following it...today you are weeding thru the BS? You and TW have become very defensive with just a difference of opinion. If you dispute my assumptions then show some facts that combat it....dont generalize.

Im with Testa, was there a 3rd person, a ninja that caused the injuries? We are way off if we cant even agree on who caused the injuries to George....Hell even the neighbor who called 911 saw the two fighting. How convenient for MSNBC to edit that portion out and of course edit other portions in....its being made to be racial to inflame and intimidate a prospective jury.

GZ was not breaking any laws either by even following a suspicious person with the cops on the phone....he was told to stop following because if the person is suspicious, then it would be dangerous to follow someone...he wasnt breaking any laws. Maybe Trayvon should have asked why he was being followed before he just started throwing punches. GZ was on his way back to his car and was almost there....when he was told to stop following he went back to his car....it was at that time that he was assaulted....before the shot went off, it was GZ who was the victim...he wasnt breaking any laws either and was assaulted.

Last edited:
Back to depression...something...depressed...something...depressive

Who is accepting friend requests on FB, $50 money order to a class, party on Saturday all the while plotting in a couple hours going to shoot yourself in the leg and the neck and set fire to a couple places in the house while your kids are sleeping.

#unicorns
#rainbows

The prosecutor should just stand up for her rebuttal and say Can you believe that bullshit he's trying to sell you? Neither can I. I rest my case. Watch out for shooting hoses.

"Reasonable doubt is like a brick wall". (And he hit a wall with this bullshit, that's for sure).

Okay, see a lot of this crap doesn't make sense and there is so so much crap out there, I can't begin to weed through the truth and the bullshit.... waiting on trial.

What is this? Was there a 3rd person there? Was there a Ninja? Once some weird thing is in a "fact" article, I can't credit anything in it. Again, waiting on the trial.

That said, the DNA Report and Autopsy Report suggests that Trayvon Martin did not cause any of the injuries to Zimmerman. How did Zimmerman get his injuries? Who knows, but the DNA evidence and Autopsy report suggests Zimmerman did not get his injuries from the hands of Trayvon Martin.

Yeah Testa I really don't know I need to see the report myself but if he didn't have Z's dna on him that's weird. The only thing then would be if Z caused his own injuries but is that even possible in the time between the shot and people coming down there? I really am just waiting to see what comes out but I don't want to watch the hole trial. There seems to be a lot of assumptions out there depending on what side you are leaning towards.

So George Z punched himself in the nose too, huh. Then while he was at it and the cops are on the way he decided to slam the back of his head into the pavement just to make his story believable? And you are calling my comments BS? Last night you said you werent even following it...today you are weeding thru the BS? You and TW have become very defensive with just a difference of opinion. If you dispute my assumptions then show some facts that combat it....dont generalize.

There's a separate thread. We've been warned.

So George Z punched himself in the nose too, huh. Then while he was at it and the cops are on the way he decided to slam the back of his head into the pavement just to make his story believable? And you are calling my comments BS? Last night you said you werent even following it...today you are weeding thru the BS? You and TW have become very defensive with just a difference of opinion. If you dispute my assumptions then show some facts that combat it....dont generalize.

Your Troy is showing. Don't accuse me of becoming defensive because I disagree with you. You see how that can be turned around the same way. Go read the rest of the conversation then come back. Testa gave me a good report to read. And I did provide the autopsy report. Theres so much BS in this case like testa said better wait for trial. Apparently theres even a 3rd set of DNA wtf. It's all a mess.

Were we warned?

Were we warned?

Well, we were told to converse about it elsewhere on a new thread or existing one and personally I like that, because at least here there can be an escape from it, KWIM?

I don't think there was a real warning just a bunch or paranoia. LOL I thought we were going to change the topic to random trials that interest us

I don't know how this place operates. I guess I misinterpreted whatever happened. I don't know who is and isn't a moderator.

I don't think this jury will even be gone 2 days but that's just because I don't think a real defense was presented but I could be wrong wouldn't be the first time.

I don't know how this place operates. I guess I misinterpreted whatever happened. I don't know who is and isn't a moderator.

The member that asked us to start a new one has been reading this one, I think. It's fine as long as we don't hear back from Intense or someone else that says MODERATOR in blue.

Forum List

Back