Jodi Arias Penalty

Tink last night:

(referring to the GZ trial)
"Oh yeah I'm not following that too closely. I'm interested but I don't really want to invest the time and there is a lot of controversy."

Tink last night:

(referring to the GZ trial)
"Oh yeah I'm not following that too closely. I'm interested but I don't really want to invest the time and there is a lot of controversy."

Okay, she's playing catch up now!

Once we've learned the jury has reached a verdict, we will announce that they will read the verdict shortly through Twitter (www.twitter.com/kwch12) on our Facebook page and via a "PUSH" alert through the KWCH 12 App (Note: Push alerts are only available for users on Apple devices)

Someone red bold VERDICT if you hear.

I don't think we (or anyone) should post here about the Z trial. The moderators are going to get pissed.

That's why I'm posting about it in the Z thread. It's possible they could lock this thread.

[MENTION=20285]Intense[/MENTION] - we are talking about Seacat and Zimmerman and then back to JoJo and sort of hopping to the other Zimmerman thread. Are you going to be :nono: at us?

:)

If you are referencing on site threads and the participants here don't have a problem with it, we are fine with it. :):):) :beer:

That's why I'm posting about it in the Z thread. It's possible they could lock this thread.

[MENTION=20285]Intense[/MENTION] - we are talking about Seacat and Zimmerman and then back to JoJo and sort of hopping to the other Zimmerman thread. Are you going to be :nono: at us?

:)

If you are referencing on site threads and the participants here don't have a problem with it, we are fine with it. :):):) :beer:

We were getting off topic, watched the Seacat closing today and started in on Zimmerman. Jodi trial lull.

Just wanted to make sure getting off topic was okay. We should probably change the thread name to All Hot Trial Talk. lol

Yes thanks! That way if you @me on there I can get it on my phone I'm heading out for a bit

Testa send me an @ metnion tweet when you hear please

Okay, that's the place for updates for sure:

Jurors have decided to come back first thing tomorrow to start their deliberations in the #Seacat trial. #KWCH12

Welcome [MENTION=31178]MeBelle60[/MENTION] with open arms... It's all about trial talk.

Welcome mebelle!

It's not always trial talk sometimes its just psycho or current event talk lol

So I caught about two minutes of Nancy Grace, which is punishment enough, and apparently she is finding ways to continue to discuss Arias. But that isn't what caught my attention. She pronounced Einstein as EYE-IN-Stein. I've never heard that before. If she wanted to be accurate in the Hebrew pronunciation, she would have needed to add the SHH sound. Anyway, that was all that I found tolerable/interesting about her show.

c240x134_32.jpg

So what's the hold up on the guilty verdict for Seacat? Bunch of hosers?

So I caught about two minutes of Nancy Grace, which is punishment enough, and apparently she is finding ways to continue to discuss Arias. But that isn't what caught my attention. She pronounced Einstein as EYE-IN-Stein. I've never heard that before. If she wanted to be accurate in the Hebrew pronunciation, she would have needed to add the SHH sound. Anyway, that was all that I found tolerable/interesting about her show.

c240x134_32.jpg

She claimed BREAKING NEWS again! Reality is, it's old news from last week. LOL She was saying Martinez is ready to pick another round of jurors and that he just released his witness list. The truth is, the state turned over their witness list last week on the 3rd. Is NG a week behind on what the rest of us know? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back