Jodi Arias Penalty

So I caught about two minutes of Nancy Grace, which is punishment enough, and apparently she is finding ways to continue to discuss Arias. But that isn't what caught my attention. She pronounced Einstein as EYE-IN-Stein. I've never heard that before. If she wanted to be accurate in the Hebrew pronunciation, she would have needed to add the SHH sound. Anyway, that was all that I found tolerable/interesting about her show.

c240x134_32.jpg

She claimed BREAKING NEWS again! Reality is, it's old news from last week. LOL She was saying Martinez is ready to pick another round of jurors and that he just released his witness list. The truth is, the state turned over their witness list last week on the 3rd. Is NG a week behind on what the rest of us know? :cuckoo:

So you estimate it's only a week? :razz:

I'm surprised she was aware that there was a jury verdict in on guilt or innocence.

I'm surprised she was aware that there was a jury verdict in on guilt or innocence.

I started watching her show just before the Casey Anthony trial. At that time, she was more current on what was going on and didn't seem to rely on others for all of her information like she now does. Jane Valez Mitchell has gone downhill too in her show. Both seem to be grasping in the air blindfolded on the things they report or gossip about. I've gotten to where if there is nothing truly new on the news, I don't bother flipping channels to see if one of them (NG & JVM) has new info. I'd rather watch cartoons or play video games with my kids than to hear the same stuff brought up over and over.

I started watching her show just before the Casey Anthony trial. At that time, she was more current on what was going on and didn't seem to rely on others for all of her information like she now does. Jane Valez Mitchell has gone downhill too in her show. Both seem to be grasping in the air blindfolded on the things they report or gossip about. I've gotten to where if there is nothing truly new on the news, I don't bother flipping channels to see if one of them (NG & JVM) has new info. I'd rather watch cartoons or play video games with my kids than to hear the same stuff brought up over and over.

Watching Nancy Grace, watching cartoons, what's the difference? ;-P

Last edited:
Does she still say bombshell tonight! During the Casey trial she used to say that every night and it was almost always old news.
Aye you say he released the witness list? Who's on it...

Watching Nancy Grace, watching cartoons, what's the difference? ;-P

One is worth watching, the other isn't. Spongebob definitely makes more sense!

Hey all. The zimmerman trial has started up again. But I haven't heard about the seacat trial. Have any of you?

Does she still say bombshell tonight! During the Casey trial she used to say that every night and it was almost always old news.
Aye you say he released the witness list? Who's on it...

I would like to see it too.

Don't hate me:

Levi Chavez, former Albuquerque (that's a dumb word), killed wife or did she commit suicide, she left a note and everything. There's a How to Kill Your Wife and Make it Look Like a Suicide for Dummies book out there we don't know about.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R2og6HHgio]Jury hears Chavez 911 calls - YouTube[/ame]

Levi Chavez trial set to begin | Albuquerque News - KOAT Home

Hey guys just got back from the dentist. Anything from the Seacat jury?

A friend of mine made a point yesterday about why the seacat stuff is so sloppy is it possible he killed her in a rage and then tried to cover it up. The reason I said no on this is because of the projector to forge the note but it does sorta explain the stupid places for the shots.

Don't hate me:

Levi Chavez, former Albuquerque (that's a dumb word), killed wife or did she commit suicide, she left a note and everything. There's a How to Kill Your Wife and Make it Look Like a Suicide for Dummies book out there we don't know about.

Jury hears Chavez 911 calls - YouTube

Hmm this one could have some reasonable doubt but I don't know all the facts. Interesting. Is this current? You know another thing I thought about is with this day in age and social media these ass clowns forging suicide notes is really dumb especially Seacat he had access to her phone, go put up a facebook status saying good bye

Everybody lighten up....its summertime...schools out....live free....be happy....wash the car....plant some flowers....go have a cocktail...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=def3ob2h-1s]Iggy Pop - Real Wild Child (Wild One) - YouTube[/ame]

Don't hate me:

Jury hears Chavez 911 calls - YouTube

Hmm this one could have some reasonable doubt but I don't know all the facts. Interesting. Is this current? You know another thing I thought about is with this day in age and social media these ass clowns forging suicide notes is really dumb especially Seacat he had access to her phone, go put up a facebook status saying good bye

It just started.

We've been over on the Zimmerman thread some today.

Hey guys just got back from the dentist. Anything from the Seacat jury?

A friend of mine made a point yesterday about why the seacat stuff is so sloppy is it possible he killed her in a rage and then tried to cover it up. The reason I said no on this is because of the projector to forge the note but it does sorta explain the stupid places for the shots.

It's the same thing as with Arias, seething, raging and planning, but not thinking straight because the anger/emotion is driving the actions and not the reasoning portion of the brain. Right? Passionately premeditated, as we say.

I have been working and haven't checked up on Seacat either.

What's going on with Z test?

I hope the jury on seacaty comes back today.

Testa damn you I'm interested in that case but "Ain't nobody got time for that"

OMG I'm watching SVU and its an episode with a 10 year old that seems to be a psychopath. I can't imagine.

What's going on with Z test?

I hope the jury on seacaty comes back today.

Testa damn you I'm interested in that case but "Ain't nobody got time for that"

Well come on over...TW...you too.

Us four solved one case together....we can solve another...and this one is gonna be a doozy!!!

No anal sex in this one, but we do have :afro: and :Boom2:

Forum List

Back