Jodi Arias Penalty

It says "you can't see this comment because blah is on your ignore list"

It's a zen thing.

Hey good morning to all you turtles.... Hehehe I think I almost broke the thanks button catching up this morning. Lol

It says "you can't see this comment because blah is on your ignore list"

It's a zen thing.

that doesn't sound like any fun. Lol Haha

Totally OT!!

On your sig - you don't have to get money, you can do a non-profit and run it through donations and volunteers. One of my oldest friends runs EARS which is a big cat rescue (meaning lions and tigers and bears, oh my!, then some bears showed up, and some monkeys... lol) That's how she does it. She feeds them for the most part by she made a deal with a couple grocery stores to pick up all the food a few times a week. You would be SHOCKED and outraged how much food is thrown away every day. Anyhow, if there's a will, there's a way, so go do it!

#noregrets

Hello all...if this dont get ya goin...I dont know what will...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oeqMBXvGU0&feature=share]The Georgia Satellites - Hippy Hippy Shake - YouTube[/ame]

Someone probably already posted this, but:

Arias jury foreman voted against death penalty

Arias jury foreman voted against death penalty | azfamily.com Phoenix

He sounds reasonable enough. I disagree with the verbal abuse element, but if I accept that that part was truthful evidence for him, I can respect his perspective. I don't agree that Jodi Arias isn't a menace to society. I think she is dangerous, but hopefully, she gets LWOP.

Also...That reporter is VERY annoying.

He sounds reasonable enough. I disagree with the verbal abuse element, but if I accept that that part was truthful evidence for him, I can respect his perspective. I don't agree that Jodi Arias isn't a menace to society. I think she is dangerous, but hopefully, she gets LWOP.

I was about to post this as well.

People were calling him a dirty old man. That's kind of bizarre.

I thought it was obvious from his first interview that he was one of the ones voting against death penalty....he also seemed kind of weak to me. He lost his man card.

Thanks TW I haven't seen this particular interview. I know a lot had assumed he voted agaisnt death but I didn't think he had said one way or the other before. I always thought he seemed one of the most reasonable of the ones I have heard even if I don't agree with everything. I'm getting a late start today, I forgot how much migraines suck :-(

Eye twitch report been gone 2-3 days!

I thought it was obvious from his first interview that he was one of the ones voting against death penalty....he also seemed kind of weak to me. He lost his man card.

He doesn't seem weak to me at all. In fact just the opposite that he was able to no be bullied or pressured into changing his vote by the 8 that disagreed.

He doesn't seem weak to me at all. In fact just the opposite that he was able to no be bullied or pressured into changing his vote by the 8 that disagreed.

Perhaps...I meant by his interview...he was all about not saying what his vote was...then that evening 4 other jurors were out discussing their death penalty vote...he was either ashamed or intimidated by his own vote...that was pretty easy to spot.

Thanks TW I haven't seen this particular interview. I know a lot had assumed he voted agaisnt death but I didn't think he had said one way or the other before. I always thought he seemed one of the most reasonable of the ones I have heard even if I don't agree with everything. I'm getting a late start today, I forgot how much migraines suck :-(

Eye twitch report been gone 2-3 days!

Yay no eye twitching is good. But migraines are awful. Hope you feel better tink!:wink_2:

[MENTION=43882]Tink[/MENTION] replied to one of my posts...Im so happy...I think she mad at mua....shes a real pistol, that one:blowup:

Last edited:

People were calling him a dirty old man. That's kind of bizarre.

Maybe he was the one asking all of the boob questions that the judge wouldnt permit...just a thought.

Perhaps...I meant by his interview...he was all about not saying what his vote was...then that evening 4 other jurors were out discussing their death penalty vote...he was either ashamed or intimidated by his own vote...that was pretty easy to spot.

Actually the jurors all agreed not to disclose their votes. He was keeping his promise, but since the others didn't have the same integrity I guess he decided what was the point.

Actually the jurors all agreed not to disclose their votes. He was keeping his promise, but since the others didn't have the same integrity I guess he decided what was the point.

According to him they did...according to the others each would speak for themselves and their vote...Somehow its the ones who didnt vote death that want to keep it quiet...dont ya think?

Last edited:
According to him they did...according to the others each would speak for themselves and their vote...Somehow its the ones who didnt vote death that want to keep it quiet...dont ya think?

Is he the only one that voted for Life that has come forward to say so?

Just as a side note, any person that makes threats against any of the jurors needs to be given a mental evaluation. There's no excuse for people to do that to anyone.

Forum List

Back