Jodi Arias Penalty

According to him they did...according to the others each would speak for themselves and their vote...Somehow its the ones who didnt vote death that want to keep it quiet...dont ya think?

Is he the only one that voted for Life that has come forward to say so?

Just as a side note, any person that makes threats against any of the jurors needs to be given a mental evaluation. There's no excuse for people to do that to anyone.

I think he is....the only one Ive heard.

I agree...threats against jurors is very disturbing.

Perhaps...I meant by his interview...he was all about not saying what his vote was...then that evening 4 other jurors were out discussing their death penalty vote...he was either ashamed or intimidated by his own vote...that was pretty easy to spot.

Actually the jurors all agreed not to disclose their votes. He was keeping his promise, but since the others didn't have the same integrity I guess he decided what was the point.

According to him they did...according to the others each would speak for themselves and their vote...Somehow its the ones who didnt vote death that want to keep it quiet...dont ya think?
Ive seen the others say that was the agreement.

Actually the jurors all agreed not to disclose their votes. He was keeping his promise, but since the others didn't have the same integrity I guess he decided what was the point.

Ive seen the others say that was the agreement.

The agreement was that they wouldnt disclose others votes, but that they could talk about their own...that is what I have heard from at least 4 of the jurors...and that makes sense.

To me its just odd that those not voting death are hesitant to stand behind their vote in public....why are they ashamed of their vote? Have a backbone...this was my vote and this is why...man up.

Last edited:
I actually don't think that makes sense since process of elimination would render that pointless. Not all of the ones that voted for death spoke either. I wouldn't say its being ashamed I would say it could be 2 things, one it's a personal thing and they don't want the public attention and two there are crazies out there that are literally threatening the jurors. I wouldn't speak about it either it's no ones business really.

So George Z punched himself in the nose too, huh. Then while he was at it and the cops are on the way he decided to slam the back of his head into the pavement just to make his story believable? And you are calling my comments BS? Last night you said you werent even following it...today you are weeding thru the BS? You and TW have become very defensive with just a difference of opinion. If you dispute my assumptions then show some facts that combat it....dont generalize.

Your Troy is showing. Don't accuse me of becoming defensive because I disagree with you. You see how that can be turned around the same way. Go read the rest of the conversation then come back. Testa gave me a good report to read. And I did provide the autopsy report. Theres so much BS in this case like testa said better wait for trial. Apparently theres even a 3rd set of DNA wtf. It's all a mess.

You are the one accusing of "spouting BS"...I was only stating my opinion and what I have learned from the case so far...in the meantime you went from knowing nothing about the case to judging assumptions...which one is it. You are accusing of assumptions and dont even know the case yet? How do you know they are assumptions.

I think its a pretty good assumption that GZ didnt cause his own injuries that night....you are suggesting that because no dna was in TMs fingernails that he may have...very strange to me. Even the family isnt debating that trayvon and GZ had a fight that night.

I don't see why TM would have GZ's DNA under his fingernails if he was punching him. It has been a while since I punched anyone but I didn't use my fingertips when I did it... Now. maybe if TM was scratching GZ, then I could see him having GZ's DNA in his fingernails. Just my opinion.

I actually don't think that makes sense since process of elimination would render that pointless. Not all of the ones that voted for death spoke either. I wouldn't say its being ashamed I would say it could be 2 things, one it's a personal thing and they don't want the public attention and two there are crazies out there that are literally threatening the jurors. I wouldn't speak about it either it's no ones business really.

Great points all. I think what they were trying to avoid was one juror going out and giving their vote and then outing the others votes also. I agree, it is personal and although I wouldnt mind someone defending or explaining their own vote, I wouldnt appreciate them trying to defend mine.

I actually think that the reasoning is a combination of both ours. The jurors voted unanimously on M1, and Exceptionally Cruel....yet only two thirds laid the hammer down. These were DP qualified jurors that came down with verdict that warranted death penalty under AZ law...yet for personal reasons some could not take the next step.

Your Troy is showing. Don't accuse me of becoming defensive because I disagree with you. You see how that can be turned around the same way. Go read the rest of the conversation then come back. Testa gave me a good report to read. And I did provide the autopsy report. Theres so much BS in this case like testa said better wait for trial. Apparently theres even a 3rd set of DNA wtf. It's all a mess.

You are the one accusing of "spouting BS"...I was only stating my opinion and what I have learned from the case so far...in the meantime you went from knowing nothing about the case to judging assumptions...which one is it. You are accusing of assumptions and dont even know the case yet? How do you know they are assumptions.

I think its a pretty good assumption that GZ didnt cause his own injuries that night....you are suggesting that because no dna was in TMs fingernails that he may have...very strange to me. Even the family isnt debating that trayvon and GZ had a fight that night.

I don't see why TM would have GZ's DNA under his fingernails if he was punching him. It has been a while since I punched anyone but I didn't use my fingertips when I did it... Now. maybe if TM was scratching GZ, then I could see him having GZ's DNA in his fingernails. Just my opinion.

Millly!!!! No more long breaks for you....great to see you!

Last edited:
I already had my fit on the other venue for today. Someone go answer the new question where the name is wrong on one of them and the past 911 records are already in the media... A lot. Pretty please with a cherry? :)

I already had my fit on the other venue for today. Someone go answer the new question where the name is wrong on one of them and the past 911 records are already in the media... A lot. Pretty please with a cherry? :)

lol. I gotta check that out.

Im game...but what do you want me to do? Im a little slow and not understanding.:eek:

Thank you, sir!
My life no longer revolves around the trial of the week... or month. More fun with my sweetie and gardening than sitting with my eyes glued to a trial.

In order to grip his bald head to slam it into the concrete and if blood was gushing out of his nose from a broken nose there should have been some. The blood especially not being on him is odd.

Want to hear something funny? I'm so split down the middle on this one that on here I've been arguing the GZ guilt side of things and on my other group I've been arguing the GZ innocent side haha. I just like facts.

Thank you, sir!
My life no longer revolves around the trial of the week... or month. More fun with my sweetie and gardening than sitting with my eyes glued to a trial.

LOL...I hear ya...and how is that gardening coming? My lawn over the last few weeks has made a massive improvement.

In order to grip his bald head to slam it into the concrete and if blood was gushing out of his nose from a broken nose there should have been some. The blood especially not being on him is odd.

Im getting confused...what are you saying here?...that someone else caused the injuries? Thats impossible. The neighbor who observed the fight and called 911 actually took the picture of the back of his head within 3 minutes of the shooting. See the video that Worldwatcher provided...see the ABC report.

He punched him in the nose....not odd there is no DNA in the fingernails for that one...you punch with your knuckles.

The cuts were to the back of the head, so not odd at all that no blood was on Trayvon....Trayvon would be holding the front or top of the head and slamming it to the concrete...the head is bleeding in the back and trayvon was shot soon after....this wasnt a 5 or ten minute struggle with two dudes rolling around on the grass...it was pretty quick.

Again, there isnt any dispute from the prosecution, family or anyone that I can think of who caused the injuries to Mr Z. But if there was the neighbor was an eyewitness and took a picture within 3 minutes of the shooting.

Forum List

Back