Jodi Arias Penalty

I could go on that thing right now and start a petition to have you banned because... Hmmm you believe JoJo is innocent and sheeple would line up to sign with no facts other than what I said just because they think they're "making a difference and being heard". It's bullshit, instead of the illusion of doing something like signing a "petition" they should act in their own backyard on a small thing that really makes a difference and the world would be a better place.

Most of the internet and the public pisses me off.

Whoa, easy there now. Nice day, sunshiney...things not to be pissed off about, and

#tequila

Sorry, I just hate that thing, I'm constantly seeing "sign this petition!" On FB. It's so dumb.

Do you think that post and shit stirring is part of The Plan they're doing with Patty, motion, mental illness, statement to the local paper, et. al?

I just had to post this for you. It cracked me up:

oh-you-got-in-an-argument-online-you-must-have-really-opened-the-minds-of-the-masses.jpg

I could go on that thing right now and start a petition to have you banned because... Hmmm you believe JoJo is innocent and sheeple would line up to sign with no facts other than what I said just because they think they're "making a difference and being heard". It's bullshit, instead of the illusion of doing something like signing a "petition" they should act in their own backyard on a small thing that really makes a difference and the world would be a better place.

Most of the internet and the public pisses me off.

Whoa, easy there now. Nice day, sunshiney...things not to be pissed off about, and

#tequila

Sorry, I just hate that thing, I'm constantly seeing "sign this petition!" On FB. It's so dumb.

Do you think that post and shit stirring is part of The Plan they're doing with Patty, motion, mental illness, statement to the local paper, et. al?

I don't know. I'd like to know if it is actually on that site.

PS on the after the trial sales - I don't see any issue with that on a closed case. Jeff Ashton did it and no one started a petition. :)

Stop for a sec. Let's go back and look at Daryl and his bow and arrow one more time.

So, I found that petition by the aunt was up on change.org, but only 50 people signed it. Then someone started a petition against her petition. This could go on for infinity.

So, I found that petition by the aunt was up on change.org, but only 50 people signed it. Then someone started a petition against her petition. This could go on for infinity.

Laughing out loud.

Point made ;)

Here is the alleged post found on State vs Arias:

1006131_490080457734768_548713438_n.jpg

I think it would be a breach of ethics if a book was released before the trial's completion. I have no qualms about it being sold afterward. I also have no problem with the defense writing a book, or Arias family members or the Alexander family members doing so. The only person writing a book about the trial that I would take issue with is Jodi Arias. She shouldn't profit through murder.

What do you think?

I think Sue needs to state her source. I wouldn't think in a million years Juan would do something so unethical.

Change.org is a place for open persecution. Anyone can say anything on that thing and the sheeple line up to sign for whatever cause.

Who's to say Sue even wrote that wouldn't be the first time those nuts on that FB made something up.

Here is the alleged post found on State vs Arias:

1006131_490080457734768_548713438_n.jpg

I think it would be a breach of ethics if a book was released before the trial's completion. I have no qualms about it being sold afterward. I also have no problem with the defense writing a book, or Arias family members or the Alexander family members doing so. The only person writing a book about the trial that I would take issue with is Jodi Arias. She shouldn't profit through murder.

What do you think?

I think Sue needs to state her source. I wouldn't think in a million years Juan would do something so unethical.

Change.org is a place for open persecution. Anyone can say anything on that thing and the sheeple line up to sign for whatever cause.

Who's to say Sue even wrote that wouldn't be the first time those nuts on that FB made something up.

Well I don't know who did what, other than what you've seen. I'm not going to try to hunt down her Facebook post and attempt to get proof. They might have written that, might not have, who knows?

I missed all but maybe the last 20 minutes of it, but can someone explain the end of Shutter Island for me?

[MENTION=44147]king.solomon[/MENTION]

You can join us, we don't bite. Well, actually I can't speak for the front of Tink's avatar.

**Now this makes no sense, but the avatar was actually a dog butt for a day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back