Jodi Arias Penalty

Sure, not an obvious tactic...keep interrupting the prosecutor...good one Willy. Get this fiasco over with!

Arias had to have written that closing. It was so disgusting. A true insult to this jury. Blame him AGAIN! Oh yes, now the DT is on board with DeMarte's diagnosis. How convenient. Why did they have to pay Samuels and Alyce in Wonderland all that $$ then? Shoulda just agreed from the beginning. OH! I'm so incensed about that closing!!!

OMGollyGosh! Willmott must REALLY want Arias DEAD!

This closing is just horrible! More blame, blame, blaming Travis! I'm inflamed so I can only imagine what this is doing to the jury. They rejected the Travis was abusive excuse!

She blew it badly. And the conceded to BPD that she tried so hard to discredit.

Sorry, I'm in the past and the present at the same time trying to catch up.

My husband says she looks constipated. LMAO

That's not what he's REALLY thinking.....
:eusa_hand:

He says she is not a good looking girl. The only good asset she has are the 2 she bought. lol[/QUOTE]

lol. You know, without me sayin, that I was just teasing.
I don't think her 2 assetS are very good either!!! UGH!
Remember at the beginning of this trail when she said she paid $400 for them......IN CALI!!!!
Too funny.
MIne are solid gold according to that price!

Sure, not an obvious tactic...keep interrupting the prosecutor...good one Willy. Get this fiasco over with!

Arias had to have written that closing. It was so disgusting. A true insult to this jury. Blame him AGAIN! Oh yes, now the DT is on board with DeMarte's diagnosis. How convenient. Why did they have to pay Samuels and Alyce in Wonderland all that $$ then? Shoulda just agreed from the beginning. OH! I'm so incensed about that closing!!!

Yeah, Arias was better and that wasn't perfect either.

My husband says she looks constipated. LMAO

That's not what he's REALLY thinking.....
:eusa_hand:

He says she is not a good looking girl. The only good asset she has are the 2 she bought. lol

lol. You know, without me sayin, that I was just teasing.
I don't think her 2 assetS are very good either!!! UGH!
Remember at the beginning of this trail when she said she paid $400 for them......IN CALI!!!!
Too funny.
MIne are solid gold according to that price![/QUOTE]

I knew you were joking I just had to dish it back to you. lol I just love his only good asset statement lol.

Ohhh.......... Santy - it's so JoJo the psycho, we're in the middle of watching it and missed it.

Apologize and how badly I've hurt his family! and half assed fall on a sword during the JodiMercial, knowing JW was going to come right back around and stab Travis again and lay it on his door step again. So she had her little sorrow speech, knowing the blame game was coming right behind it to get her dig and last word in.

Which makes her "speech" all the very more insincere and all the more show. She knew what JW was going to say in closing. Probably wrote that too. I'll say it was the worst thing I've ever done and take some responsibility as long as you bring up all the blame things in closing that I REALLY want to say in my speech.

Someone needs to tell Wilmott that she can't dump sugar and lemons on blood and come out with a different outcome. Her objections are non-stop.

I knew her saying that Womack was threatened was going to piss off Martinez to no end.

Is anyone else surprised that age 27, she never did charitable work or something for the greater good, that she could have brought up? Like volunteering in a soup kitchen or anything?

Oh for Pete's sake JW. I used to like you, now I'm rethinking the herpes sympathy.

I am watching (and catch-up reading in between) but JM needs to wrap it up , I need to head home!

Ohhh.......... Santy - it's so JoJo the psycho, we're in the middle of watching it and missed it.

Apologize and how badly I've hurt his family! and half assed fall on a sword during the JodiMercial, knowing JW was going to come right back around and stab Travis again and lay it on his door step again. So she had her little sorrow speech, knowing the blame game was coming right behind it to get her dig and last word in.

Which makes her "speech" all the very more insincere and all the more show. She knew what JW was going to say in closing. Probably wrote that too. I'll say it was the worst thing I've ever done and take some responsibility as long as you bring up all the blame things in closing that I REALLY want to say in my speech.

Great points!!! Yes, Willmott's crap made Arias' statement look that much more phony. Agree! :cuckoo:

That's what I was thinking. No past history of volunteering for Special Olympics, an animal shelter, nothing. Now we are to believe that she will all of a sudden she will be giving. Don't get me wrong, LWOP is good for me.

Forum List

Back