Jodi Arias Penalty

OMGollyGosh! Willmott must REALLY want Arias DEAD!

This closing is just horrible! More blame, blame, blaming Travis! I'm inflamed so I can only imagine what this is doing to the jury. They rejected the Travis was abusive excuse!

She doesn't DESERVE any "value" in her life.

That's the point. The point of the needle.

and Jodi is back to her ignoring and doodling.

WTF Is JW admitting BPD?

What happened to PTSD, et al?

JW is on the BPD bandwagon.

lmfao

Maybe they're hoping the PTSD and other BS will be forgotten, and the jury will get hung on BPD. I'd rather they throw out all the lies from the defense (their entire testimony), concentrate on the mitigating factors, and come back with an answer. I really believe she's getting the DP.

She spent a week sparring with Dr. D. on discredited BPD.

Does she think we forgot that?

Oh NOW it's BPD, convenient.

WTF Is JW admitting BPD?

What happened to PTSD, et al?

JW is on the BPD bandwagon.

lmfao

Maybe they're hoping the PTSD and other BS will be forgotten, and the jury will get hung on BPD. I'd rather they throw out all the lies from the defense (their entire testimony), concentrate on the mitigating factors, and come back with an answer. I really believe she's getting the DP.

Funny how they forget that, isn't it? Jodi's FOG must be rolling around that table.

Funny how they forget that, isn't it? Jodi's FOG must be rolling around that table.

right next to the herpes.

and Jodi is back to her ignoring and doodling.

You're right! I was on a different window. Damn Jodi the Genius is obvious and transparent. He's not talking about me again!

More Travis talk!

:lalala:Travis:lalala:

Her dp mitigator needs to ping her in the head with a spit wad.

I'd settle for a blow dart. :eusa_silenced:

Forum List

Back