Jodi Arias Penalty

Wilmont is whoring herself before the jury.

whores-in-history.jpg

Last edited:
Okay so I am admitting that i have been stalking you guys for two days just reading your posts and I just had to create a profile to let you guys know I miss you all. :(
But I wanted to say hi to you all. :)

Hi FeatherDuster! Or should we call you FeatherStalker now? lol

Did you catch the JoJo Show today?

Still re attaching my jaw after it hit the floor from her "statement" . This girl stood there in front of a group of ppl who just found her guilty of m1 with pre med and especially cruel and asked to save her life for her family's sake and so she could do good in jail? Crazy:cuckoo:

Okay so I am admitting that i have been stalking you guys for two days just reading your posts and I just had to create a profile to let you guys know I miss you all. :(

Still re attaching my jaw after it hit the floor from her "statement" . This girl stood there in front of a group of ppl who just found her guilty of m1 with pre med and especially cruel and asked to save her life for her family's sake and so she could do good in jail? Crazy:cuckoo:

FeatherDuster you have some rep points woohoo.:cheers2:

1) Hair Donation 2) Recycling 3) Selling Survivor shirts for DV fraud donation 4) Draws Pretty 4 )Knows How to Read

Fabulous, JoJo - now what about the guy you stab29times/shot/slitthroat. Bummer he can't make all the lifetime plans you've come up with for your new life. Big plans for an M1 felon.

I've been in a meeting - should I watch closing?

FeatherDuster you have some rep points woohoo.:cheers2:

Yeah!! Thanks :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: TW
I have never eeen such a ridiculous slack judge. Can she drag this crap out any longer?

She's bending over backwards for defense shenanigans to avoid a mistrial.

I won't talk about your political affiliation so will you give a newbie one of your gigantic billy bad a$$ reps? Pretty please?

Oh dear God, I just pulled a drsteve repwhore.

Now, let's slam Jodi's parents. No wonder they didn't speak for her. They are taking the bullet.

Amazing artist? The word "Amazing" has been abused in recent years.

Whatever ground JoJo gained by the dp mitigator's perfectly written speech, JW is destroying. They couldn't have left it well enough alone with the "apology".

Trashing Travis again = Needle.

Forum List

Back