Jodi Arias Penalty

Back, read the last hours' posts, and can tell I didn't miss a damn thing on JoDaHoDe's ME FEST.

I say we have a DP declaration tomorrow. I'd say today, but the jury deserves one more free lunch out of this!

Okay so I am admitting that i have been stalking you guys for two days just reading your posts and I just had to create a profile to let you guys know I miss you all. :(
But I wanted to say hi to you all. :)

Hi FD!

I have to say, this site is much better than the other. There's many nice people here that are very helpful.

Hey FD glad to see you. This forum is so much fun. Please look around. I love the coffee shop. The chatting can be slow there but some good topics.

Really I thought it as worse than what I expected. Who was the man next to her mom if it isn't her dad?

Tink, I thought she would bad mouth the prosecutor and blame other people. Still, it's interesting that she refers to"That dark day" as the day the verdict was read, instead of the day she took away Travis's life. It was sneaky too how she added in that her friend was threatened, so she couldn't testify and that Travis's grandmother was already gravely ill.

It's very very clear that this defense wanted no cross examination.

I caught those 2 things too. I'm sorry but this is the worst most ridiculous speech asking for life I ever heard. I did not expect it to be worse.

I just have to pass this on.
Trial Junkie ‏@Trial__Junkie 5h

I just heard the #CarynKelley judge say "this is my casey anthony." I dont think she knows her mic is still on LOL
Retweeted by Wild About Trial 2

who is caryn kelley? Did they do closings yet? We are about to head out to a museum

They are so much fun. FD FYI after you have 15 posts you will be able to post links. after 50 posts you will have PM ability.

Thanks for the info, I am a bit lost still :eusa_angel:

FD if you go to the Tavern and introduce your self Syrenn Will say hi to you and you can ask them what ever you want. Syrenn has helped me out a lot. Here is the link.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-rubber-room/213874-the-tavern-1874.html#post7267240

Okay so I am admitting that i have been stalking you guys for two days just reading your posts and I just had to create a profile to let you guys know I miss you all. :(
But I wanted to say hi to you all. :)

Hi FeatherDuster! Or should we call you FeatherStalker now? lol

Did you catch the JoJo Show today?

Forum List

Back