Jodi Arias Penalty

I forgot the great gift given to me by Testa, "feed the turtles...."

Compared to the person who hacked him up....lied about it 3 times and continues to piss on his grave...compared to that we are all saints...:dunno:

Last edited:
I don't know the exact date that they called it officially dating but they were already involved in more than a friendly relationship. And he was the one that sent the missionaries to her house. I'm not saying that means he led her on, I'm really not. But I see no point in misconstruing things. She's guilty enough with the truth.
Men who think someone is stalking them and are fearful of that person would most certainly refuse sex.

I think Alexander was messed up. Just like I think female DV victims can be messed up. I think he worried to a degree about her behavior, but found it more irritating than scary, until the end. I'm sure he didn't have the best role models for a healthy relationship in his parents.

She offered a no strings attached sexual relationship and lived 1000+ miles away from him. That seemed safe. It was clear he wasn't going to marry her, he told her that. Should he have disengaged? Yes. But he was promising her nothing, so I don't understand the "leading on" part. She knew what was up.

I think he was addicted to the type of sex she offered, where there was no limits.

Women get addicted to men and if they are killed in a horrific murder like this, with a guy traveling all that time and mileage, planning her murder because she decided to move on, people would not say that she had a part in it, or blame her, the way I see so frequently done on forums, because Alexander was a man.

Last edited:
Snookie is your personal forum mission to be contrary? Or you have you actually followed the case? Just curious, I can roll with ya either way )

I don't know the exact date that they called it officially dating but they were already involved in more than a friendly relationship. And he was the one that sent the missionaries to her house. I'm not saying that means he led her on, I'm really not. But I see no point in misconstruing things. She's guilty enough with the truth.
Men who think someone is stalking them and are fearful of that person would most certainly refuse sex.

Just because he sent missionaries to her doesn't make them more than friends. And how can we believe it was Travis that even sent them? Maybe Jodi made the arrangements with someone from the church? Remember it was a liar who says they had sex when she was baptized, her whole story of events are false. Maybe Travis thought he was safe having sex with her

http://jodiariasisinnocent.com/timeline-key-dates-jodi-arias-is-innocent-jodi-arias-trial/

Last edited:
FTR---I don't thin TA had any part in his own murder or any responsibility for it. I think he was a shitty BF, a playah who lied to many women, but that in no way justifies what happened to him

Sadly....as much as JM tried to pretend he did, Travis never saw it coming! He was too addicted to what JA was giving him....

She had a foot in the door with the church because she was recruited in through PPL. Whether or not she and Alexander were going to hit it off, Arias needed to do the chameleon routine to get in tight with the group that was predominantly Mormon.

Just because he sent missionaries to her doesn't make them more than friends. And how can we believe it was Travis that even sent them? Maybe Jodi made the arrangements with someone from the church? Remember it was a liar who says they had sex when she was baptized, her whole story of events are false. Maybe Travis thought he was safe having sex with her

Oh come on! Why do you do that?? No one, not even JM argued they weren't dating before~ she was baptized (and having sex! Their motel weekend and parking lot event were both before that weren't they?!!)....They were dating and having sex in 06 they became "exclusive" in feb 07

I think that Juan was taking what Travis said (being afraid of her) and milking it for all it was worth. Basically irritating the hell out of Jodi...she had to be like OMG he wasnt afraid of me! Yeah, Jodi we know...but see thats a good risk to take against a habitual liar....the jury was on his side and why not slide something in there that fits the narrative.

I think Travis was just scared of her exposing secrets and doing other things to try and ruin him...he didnt trust her....it wouldnt have surprised him what stunts she would pull. She was already trying to get his friends on her side....even the Hughes said they were being manipulated by Jodi and at first they bought it.

Jodi thought she had leverage on him and I believe she used that leverage against him. Shes a loser and she doesnt like it when her manipulating ways dont get her what she wants.

FTR---I don't thin TA had any part in his own murder or any responsibility for it. I think he was a shitty BF, a playah who lied to many women, but that in no way justifies what happened to him

Sadly....as much as JM tried to pretend he did, Travis never saw it coming! He was too addicted to what JA was giving him....

I wasn't thinking of you Viv. It seems to be a sort of common refrain that a woman is a victim if she doesn't pull herself out of a shitty relationship. Like it's the man's job to tell her in no uncertain terms to move on. If a guy is a jerk, then move on. Right? The thing is he let her know that he wanted another woman and she still stayed. That's on her.

Women can be players too. If they suck, you break up.

Agree:razz:
Addiction kills, dp for Jodi is only fair.

I agree TW. Double standard going on here to an extent that somehow makes it more acceptable or believable to blame the victim in this case. If it had been a woman who was hunted down and murdered by her stalker, even if that woman tried to placate the crazy by sleeping with him occasionally, she not have been made in death to undergo the character assassination that Travis has had to endure. Unfair.

Oh come on! Why do you do that?? No one, not even JM argued they weren't dating before~ she was baptized (and having sex! Their motel weekend and parking lot event were both before that weren't they?!!)....They were dating and having sex in 06 they became "exclusive" in feb 07
I can't say for sure when they started having sex, we only have Jodi's word

Alyce LaViolette would have been screaming "DON'T BLAME THE VICTIM" at the top of her lungs if the reverse scenario happened. Mark my words....

I agree TW. Double standard going on here to an extent that somehow makes it more acceptable or believable to blame the victim in this case. If it had been a woman who was hunted down and murdered by her stalker, even if that woman tried to placate the crazy by sleeping with him occasionally, she not have been made in death to undergo the character assassination that Travis has had to endure. Unfair.

That's not true, rape victims have been subjected to that sort of treatment for eons!

IT's wrong, whenever it happens, regardless of gender!

Forum List

Back