Jodi Arias Penalty

Just because he sent missionaries to her doesn't make them more than friends. And how can we believe it was Travis that even sent them? Maybe Jodi made the arrangements with someone from the church? Remember it was a liar who says they had sex when she was baptized, her whole story of events are false. Maybe Travis thought he was safe having sex with her

Oh come on! Why do you do that?? No one, not even JM argued they weren't dating before~ she was baptized (and having sex! Their motel weekend and parking lot event were both before that weren't they?!!)....They were dating and having sex in 06 they became "exclusive" in feb 07
I can't say for sure when they started having sex, we only have Jodi's word

No, we have Travis's words too, in emails, texts, journals....and you can be damn sure if there had been any doubt at all of when it began JM would have been harping on it endlessly!

I think Alexander was messed up. Just like I think female DV victims can be messed up. I think he worried to a degree about her behavior, but found it more irritating than scary, until the end. I'm sure he didn't have the best role models for a healthy relationship in his parents.

She offered a no strings attached sexual relationship and lived 1000+ miles away from him. That seemed safe. It was clear he wasn't going to marry her, he told her that. Should he have disengaged? Yes. But he was promising her nothing, so I don't understand the "leading on" part. She knew what was up.

I think he was addicted to the type of sex she offered, where there was no limits.

Women get addicted to men and if they are killed in a horrific murder like this, with a guy traveling all that time and mileage, planning her murder because she decided to move on, people would not say that she had a part in it, or blame her, the way I see so frequently done on forums, because Alexander was a man.
I agree. I wasn't in anyway saying he is responsible for his death I have always said that he didn't realize how dangerous she was and that he didn't deserve to die. My shtick if you will is that obviously he wasn't fearful of her or he wouldn't have continued the relationship sexual or other wise. Because remember he kept in touch with her outside of the sex too. I don't believe that all men have no control over their libido I think that's a ridiculous assertion.

Last edited:
My daughter called home from DC...alive and well ,,,she took a pic of the ruby slippers for me, lol

I don't know the exact date that they called it officially dating but they were already involved in more than a friendly relationship. And he was the one that sent the missionaries to her house. I'm not saying that means he led her on, I'm really not. But I see no point in misconstruing things. She's guilty enough with the truth.
Men who think someone is stalking them and are fearful of that person would most certainly refuse sex.

Just because he sent missionaries to her doesn't make them more than friends. And how can we believe it was Travis that even sent them? Maybe Jodi made the arrangements with someone from the church? Remember it was a liar who says they had sex when she was baptized, her whole story of events are false. Maybe Travis thought he was safe having sex with her

Jodi Arias Timeline & Key Dates. Jodi Arias Trial

I'm not really sure why you just linke me to that site lol
They were staying together at the Hughes and he brought her to the PPL function it is pretty obvious that it was a more than friends relationship. We know that he was the one that baptized her.

Oh come on! Why do you do that?? No one, not even JM argued they weren't dating before~ she was baptized (and having sex! Their motel weekend and parking lot event were both before that weren't they?!!)....They were dating and having sex in 06 they became "exclusive" in feb 07
I can't say for sure when they started having sex, we only have Jodi's word

No, we have Travis's words too, in emails, texts, journals....and you can be damn sure if there had been any doubt at all of when it began JM would have been harping on it endlessly!

What text messages and emails support Jodi's sex in 06 claims? I don't remember those. I didn't see our hear about those, only ones in 07, 08

I agree TW. Double standard going on here to an extent that somehow makes it more acceptable or believable to blame the victim in this case. If it had been a woman who was hunted down and murdered by her stalker, even if that woman tried to placate the crazy by sleeping with him occasionally, she not have been made in death to undergo the character assassination that Travis has had to endure. Unfair.

That's not true, rape victims have been subjected to that sort of treatment for eons!

IT's wrong, whenever it happens, regardless of gender!

My point exactly. It is wrong whenever it happens, regardless of gender.

FTR---I don't thin TA had any part in his own murder or any responsibility for it. I think he was a shitty BF, a playah who lied to many women, but that in no way justifies what happened to him

Sadly....as much as JM tried to pretend he did, Travis never saw it coming! He was too addicted to what JA was giving him....

:clap2::iagree:

I forgot, before I wanted to comment on lock of love too, something I have experience with!

The donor is responsible for packaging and mailing in their donation....they don't "collect" them and there is no real special procedure (hair has to be dry, braided or in secure ponytail, sent in an envelope, Ziploc bag then padded envelop is suggested, but not required.

Because bleached hair has no remaining natural pigment, it won't work in their processing. Because they are making hair pieces for children gray hair doesn't work for them either. But folks still send them all kinds of hair....they hair they can't use is not "rejected" , but sold to other places

FTR---I don't thin TA had any part in his own murder or any responsibility for it. I think he was a shitty BF, a playah who lied to many women, but that in no way justifies what happened to him

Sadly....as much as JM tried to pretend he did, Travis never saw it coming! He was too addicted to what JA was giving him....

I wasn't thinking of you Viv. It seems to be a sort of common refrain that a woman is a victim if she doesn't pull herself out of a shitty relationship. Like it's the man's job to tell her in no uncertain terms to move on. If a guy is a jerk, then move on. Right? The thing is he let her know that he wanted another woman and she still stayed. That's on her.

Women can be players too. If they suck, you break up.

Well who are you talking about because I haven't seen anyone in here say that and I know I didn't say it?

Okay, I'm annoying my damn self with the soapbox I've been on, so I'm signing off.

I don't know the exact date that they called it officially dating but they were already involved in more than a friendly relationship. And he was the one that sent the missionaries to her house. I'm not saying that means he led her on, I'm really not. But I see no point in misconstruing things. She's guilty enough with the truth.
Men who think someone is stalking them and are fearful of that person would most certainly refuse sex.

I'm not really sure why you just linke me to that site lol
They were staying together at the Hughes and he brought her to the PPL function it is pretty obvious that it was a more than friends relationship. We know that he was the one that baptized her.

I'm trying to say that just because he did this for her or with her did not constitute a relationship other than just friends. She was new to ppl he was being nice showing her the ropes. Did the hughes verify they had sex? The link was for her dates in their relationship LOL
so what he baptized her, she testified he didn't want to, she asked him to. I'd try to find the video but it's getting late and psych is coming on soon plus I need another cup of coffee.

I wasn't thinking of you Viv. It seems to be a sort of common refrain that a woman is a victim if she doesn't pull herself out of a shitty relationship. Like it's the man's job to tell her in no uncertain terms to move on. If a guy is a jerk, then move on. Right? The thing is he let her know that he wanted another woman and she still stayed. That's on her.

Women can be players too. If they suck, you break up.

Well who are you talking about because I haven't seen anyone in here say that and I know I didn't say it?

No tink. Not anyone I've grown to know, "on forums" plural and maybe a troll.

Last edited:
I am heading off too......I predict verdict tomorrow!

Smile and hug someone you love..we're all lucky, no matter our trials and tribulations to still be able to do that everyday!

enjoy you all!

Glad your kid called Viv.

I just cleaned my keyboard and my letter D is being funny pardon any typos.

Often victims are blamed it sucks whenever it happens I agree. But I also don't see the point in ignoring truths and painting people as something they are not. There is enough guilt here with out having to make anything up.
Good point re: locks of love but is it possible for her to have grown 10 inches of hair 3 times in the last 5 years? I think some of the other programs she wants to start are never going to happen.
Did you guys hear that in prison she'll be in solitary for years either way?
I'm not saying JA was abused or that TA was for that matter but just something to think about in the scope of both of them an reasons why neither of them got out... there is such a thing as the cycle of abuse and abuse victims often do not leave.

This lady on HLN, Dr Drew, just nailed jodi...I totally agree.

1) Jodi is getting attention
2) People are recognizing her
3) Any attention bad or good is good for Jodi
4) She is just getting the attention she always wanted

Feather
Timeline of Events in Jodi Arias Murder Case - ABC News
September 2006: Arias and Travis Alexander meet at a Las Vegas work convention and quickly enter into a stormy long-distance relationship. Arias, an aspiring saleswoman and photographer, lives in California and visits Alexander in the Phoenix suburb of Mesa. Alexander is a Mormon and works as a salesman and motivational speaker.

— November 2006: The 26-year-old Arias is baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Good golly gerty, I'd better go catch up. Leave for a few hours and Travis the butchered guy is under fire again.

I knew a lot of Travises in my 20's. And at his age now, he would be married, have a decent career, probably be on the way to baby number 1 or 2. This is oh so typical flirting around jumping playing 20's... Until and unless you're in your 20's and you were unfortunate enough to have one of your relationships with a psycho. Then you just end up chopped up and dead.

Glad your kid called Viv.

I just cleaned my keyboard and my letter D is being funny pardon any typos.

Often victims are blamed it sucks whenever it happens I agree. But I also don't see the point in ignoring truths and painting people as something they are not. There is enough guilt here with out having to make anything up.
Good point re: locks of love but is it possible for her to have grown 10 inches of hair 3 times in the last 5 years? I think some of the other programs she wants to start are never going to happen.
Did you guys hear that in prison she'll be in solitary for years either way?
I'm not saying JA was abused or that TA was for that matter but just something to think about in the scope of both of them an reasons why neither of them got out... there is such a thing as the cycle of abuse and abuse victims often do not leave.

Hair grows on average about a half in. per month. Jodi had bleached then colored then bleached then colored hair. She would have had to grow all that out before she could donate hair that was good. There is now way in 5 years she could have acheived that and have her hair to the length it is today.

Last thing: I left open that possibility of abuse for a long time. I now think there is no possibility. I think Arias is a proven sociopath and narcissist. The relationship lasted that long because she was good at manipulating and hiding behind the baby voice.

Forum List

Back