Jodi Arias Penalty

Santa,
You are right you can come back from excommunication... Those who are excommunicated lose their church membership and the right to partake of the sacrament. Notices of excommunication may be made public, especially in cases of apostasy, where members could be misled, but the specific reasons for individual excommunications are typically kept confidential and are seldom made public by LDS leadership.
Persons who have been excommunicated are usually allowed to attend church meetings but participation is limited. They cannot offer prayers for the congregation, give talks, etc., cannot enter LDS temples, or wear temple garments, or pay tithes. Excommunicated members may be re-baptized after a waiting period and sincere repentance, as judged by a series of interviews with church leaders
Excommunication - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Feisty don't worry much about the pic no big deal but I appreciate it. You got any input on the sex topic?

I agree for most the sex is not a big deal. I do feel it is a big issue with in the Mormon church. With that said I think that the reason people have jumped on the sex was bad band wagon is because the big deal that has been made about the evil that was committed because of the sex outside of marriage. First Mormons were out raged then it went to the public due to Jodi. Then everyone jumped in and started saying how dirty and evil Jodi was.

sorry if i missed this already... but since it was a hung jury does that mean that there were likely more than a couple of people who didnt want death?

It could be 1 or it could be 8 or any other number that makes it not unanimous. I suspect its a bigger split because they came back so quickly saying hung

what sex topic are you talking about Tink?

Well we are talking about a few different ones.
Do you think they were having sex before they officially became bf/gf
Do you think other people knew they were having sex?

Feisty don't worry much about the pic no big deal but I appreciate it. You got any input on the sex topic?

I agree for most the sex is not a big deal. I do feel it is a big issue with in the Mormon church. With that said I think that the reason people have jumped on the sex was bad band wagon is because the big deal that has been made about the evil that was committed because of the sex outside of marriage. First Mormons were out raged then it went to the public due to Jodi. Then everyone jumped in and started saying how dirty and evil Jodi was.

Ok what about the other sex topic, do you agree with FD that they weren't having sex till they were official?

Ok what about the other sex topic, do you agree with FD that they weren't having sex till they were official?

Oh no I think they were having sex almost as soon as they met. I guess because of some peoples beliefs I should clarify that sex is oral anal and what ever other possibility that the sex organs are involved.

LOL I think anyone alive when Clinton was in office knows that sex is not solely penile, vaginal intercourse LMAO

Just want to say that I have had my hair donated to "Locks"...so yeah.

Before: :afro:

After: :sad:

LOL where have you been lately? You've been awfully quiet since our move?

Well hello, Tink! I guess I got a little side tracked with the tornado...other than that I have been catching up on things. Finally have my lawn looking the way I want...I have to compete with my moms every year and shes been giving me a hard time since the beginning of spring...lol.

I will say this...I am very impressed with the way the most recent people have interviewed jodi. Troy slammed her, Mark really slammed her, and then Amy went in and asked some tough questions...loved it. I think they managed to make Jodi feel a little silly...like it was pretty obvious she was milking this star thing...its probably what get her through the day.

Man!!! Did you guys see that meat cleaver murder...they actually interviewed the guy just seconds after he did it...he still had blood on his hands waving the cleaver speaking with a reporter. Holy sheet...what is wrong with the world these days?

He later walked back across the street and there was a body laying in the middle of the street. I guess the cops came and shot him and his partner in crime ater the guy crossed the street...surprised that wasnt on tape too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back