Jodi Arias Penalty

Are you kidding? Tabloids feed off of SENSATIONALISM.

John Wayne Bobbitt, anyone?

HUH? It was a five month live trial...hardly tabloid garbage...this is as real as it gets. I dont think anyone here has received any information from tabs....we have all witnessed it with our own eyes in a court of law.

In fact, I dont think I have seen any tabloids on it.

I understand what she means. Tabloids do report on this because it is sensationalized.

Her original post seems to dismiss it as tabloid garbage. This is not tab garbage...although tabs might report on it, we and most have watched the actual trial for 5 months. We are not being sucked into tabloid trash. Hell, I avoid tabloid trash also.

She says she doesnt know who jodi is and then dismisses it as tabloid garbage. Its naive and ignorant.

Last edited:
They feed on this stuff.

And there is not enough brain bleach to cleanse one of the taint.

This trial seemed like a tabloid. If some one just told me about it I would say they were joshing me. I bet we could not tell you how many times were heard anal sex in this trial. lol.

So the meat cleaver murder happened in South London, not here. And the cleaver guy said he was sorry that women had to witness it, but that women in his homeland have to see it. Here is the link:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPIgsRTR4fg]Michelle Malkin v. Leslie Marshall Debate London Terror on Sean Hannity - 5-22-13 - YouTube[/ame]

I ventured into the other topics and I'm scared I'm gonna get in a fight with these topics LOL

Troy,
I will watch this because you have me curious but when I go throw up after hearing Hannity speak I will be cursing you!

So the meat cleaver murder happened in South London, not here. And the cleaver guy said he was sorry that women had to witness it, but that women in his homeland have to see it. Here is the link:

why do we have to wait until the mentally insane kill someone before we can put them anywhere....:confused:

I made that comment before I saw the video....didnt realize it was an Islamic attack... still, isnt there some way to find these guys before they do this kind of thing

Last edited:
SO the guy was shot after? Is he dead?

It said the two guys shot were being treated at a hospital for their injuries.

If you watch the first part...look at how casual people are...one lady is walking right towards him on the sidewalk and then of course the person taking the pictures...its like what!?

why do we have to wait until the mentally insane kill someone before we can put them anywhere....:confused:

Good question...this guy is obviously not all there...neither is his buddy. They attacked a military policeman--just because.

Good question...this guy is obviously not all there...neither is his buddy. They attacked a military policeman--just because.

Because not all mentally ill people are dangerous, in fact it's actually a very small percentage that are.

Here is an update on the life time movie.
tania-ray-jodi-arias-actress-interview_n_3308015.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/21/tania-ray-jodi-arias-actress-interview_n_3308015.html?utm_hp_ref=jodi-arias

Because not all mentally ill people are dangerous, in fact it's actually a very small percentage that are.

Oh I agree with that Tink. Its more the ones that are clearly deranged. Like that guy in Cleveland --- SURELY he gave signs that he wasnt all there....:eusa_whistle:

Oh I agree with that Tink. Its more the ones that are clearly deranged. Like that guy in Cleveland --- SURELY he gave signs that he wasnt all there....:eusa_whistle:

That's a hard line to walk. Until they actually do something violent. It's hard to explain but we have tried the institutionalization and the eugenics route. Actually if you look into the history and even current treatment of the mentally ill you would be sickened. I recommend a book called Mad in America

The guy in Cleveland is nuts. His family did not see it because he always had locks on doors and areas of the house they were not to go into. This nut would beat his wife and lock her in a refrigerator box for days at a time. His wife was also never to leave the house. No one realized just how sick he really is. His own daughter is completely upset with him partly because 1 of the girls was a friend of hers from school. This nut even showed at the candle lite services for her.

Forum List

Back