Jodi Arias Penalty

Omg I haven't seen anything about that till now. What craziness.
He did look like he was wearing red gloves..Dang

And one question...25 are you really Troy? Lmao :D

LOL...thanks alot tink for blowing my cover! Yes I am Troy...but I am not and never was "rick" for cryin out loud...lol.

Troy I could tell you were Troy when you started to type under this name lol It was clinched when J&J called you Troy lol

OMG...that was hilarious when JandJ called me Troy...I fell out of my chair and spit up water at the same time...Im like wait a minute...Im 25caliber damnit!!!:wine:

LOL...thanks alot tink for blowing my cover! Yes I am Troy...but I am not and never was "rick" for cryin out loud...lol.

Troy I could tell you were Troy when you started to type under this name lol It was clinched when J&J called you Troy lol

OMG...that was hilarious when JandJ called me Troy...I fell out of my chair and spit up water at the same time...Im like wait a minute...Im 25caliber damnit!!!:wine:

When I saw that it made me suspect that J&J is someone that was active on the forum or J&J was looking at your personal information and just spewed your name out and could not take it back lol.

When I saw that it made me suspect that J&J is someone that was active on the forum or J&J was looking at your personal information and just spewed your name out and could not take it back lol.

Well I didnt have my name in personal info....someone complained or sent a pm to her with suspicion...I dont care...such childish games.

Well I didnt have my name in personal info....someone complained or sent a pm to her with suspicion...I dont care...such childish games.

OMG I can just guess who. look at the 3rd letter in the alphabet to start.

OMG I can just guess who. look at the 3rd letter in the alphabet to start.

I C what you mean...:clap2:

Snookie is your personal forum mission to be contrary? Or you have you actually followed the case? Just curious, I can roll with ya either way )

I always go for the underdog.

I think the fact that Axexander was a Mormon has had a prejudicial effect on the trial against Jodi. It seems like there is a strong church/state political undertone to this trial.

Jodi embarrassed the Mormon church and now they want to bury her and demonize her in the name of their god.

I think that defense witnesses were afraid to testify for Jodi because of the draconian prosecutor who likes to intimidate witnesses for the defense.

Watch the appeal. This will be an issue.

what the hell are you talking about

are you claiming jodi deserves some kind of sympathy

your kidding right?

underdog

was that before or after you slit her throat :cuckoo:

Snookie is your personal forum mission to be contrary? Or you have you actually followed the case? Just curious, I can roll with ya either way )

I think the fact that Axexander was a Mormon has had a prejudicial effect on the trial against Jodi. It seems like there is a strong church/state political undertone to this trial.

Jodi embarrassed the Mormon church and now they want to bury her and demonize her in the name of their god.

I think that defense witnesses were afraid to testify for Jodi because of the draconian prosecutor who likes to intimidate witnesses for the defense.

your kidding right?

underdog

Slit her throat? That's a little over the top from someone who loves God.

However you have helped to give credibility to my opinion.

excuse me, i meant his throat.

and what does my belief system, which you know nothing about have to do with this?

she committed a heinous act, and should be punished

your kidding right?

underdog

TOTD: (thought [MENTION=43882]Tink[/MENTION]ers)

Come on jury! Get 'er done. You can do it!

excuse me, i meant his throat.

and what does my belief system, which you know nothing about have to do with this?

she committed a heinous act, and should be punished

your kidding right?

underdog

Your belief system believes in forgiveness, I believe.
Judge not lest ye be judged.

Forum List

Back