Jodi Arias Penalty

Is that a real butterfly?
No, but it's a photograph of a real butterfly. Lepidoptera seems to be my interest lately, along with a fondness for Ornithology. I usually change them every couple of weeks, but this one has the Alpha Males around here sending me reps. So I keep it. :muahaha:

Now you know. Me so bad. :D

I've never seen anything like it, with its color. Is it indigenous to the US?
Only in butterfly gardens, if they can figure out its diet. I think it is from the SSIs or something, and it is a breakaway from a more common identical-in-all-ways-but-one redorangeish specimen, and entomologists prefer to label it "blue form" rather than to create an additional niche. I just love blue a lot, and was intrigued by its textural lines at the lower edges of both wings. The blue brings out its intrigue in my subjective view.

Too many pages behind to catch up on. Plus, it seems like the discussion was rewound back to the beginning and months of hashing it out were erased.

I guess that happens at a lull. But it will soon be over.

There have been so many lulls and so many hashings I'm all hashed out. We invented new ways to analyze.

Stick a needle in the psycho, I'm done.

Last edited:
No, but it's a photograph of a real butterfly. Lepidoptera seems to be my interest lately, along with a fondness for Ornithology. I usually change them every couple of weeks, but this one has the Alpha Males around here sending me reps. So I keep it. :muahaha:

Now you know. Me so bad. :D

I've never seen anything like it, with its color. Is it indigenous to the US?
Only in butterfly gardens, if they can figure out its diet. I think it is from the SSIs or something, and it is a breakaway from a more common identical-in-all-ways-but-one redorangeish specimen, and entomologists prefer to label it "blue form" rather than to create an additional niche. I just love blue a lot, and was intrigued by its textural lines at the lower edges of both wings. The blue brings out its intrigue in my subjective view.

My brain is not working on this, when you say SSIs, all I can think of is social security taxes, lol. It is a beauty, I've seen nothing like it.

Last edited:
Your belief system believes in forgiveness, I believe.
Judge not lest ye be judged.

Romans 13:4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer [Jodi].

... deal with it

The devil himself could quote scripture to suit his purposes. Shakespeare

Too many pages behind to catch up on. Plus, it seems like the discussion was rewound back to the beginning and months of hashing it out were erased.

There have been so many lulls and so many hashings I'm all hashed out. We invented new ways to analyze.

I guess it never fails to astound me how the victim's behavior or actions are revisited again and again. Especially after the sociopathic spectacle we've been subjected to, as of late. I'm leaving it there, though, enough already.

How are you Testy? Think there will be a unanimous decision?

Your belief system believes in forgiveness, I believe.
Judge not lest ye be judged.

Romans 13:4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer [Jodi].

... deal with it

He can also quote Shakespeare to suit his purposes. -- drstevej

I never listened to all the interviews with her, and I'm not going to either.

I guess it never fails to astound me how the victim's behavior or actions are revisited again and again. Especially after the sociopathic spectacle we've been subjected to, as of late. I'm leaving it there, though, enough already.

Ive got your cold allergy thing. How you?

I don't know but they are giving it their all either way. They have a lot invested in this. If they aren't unanimous, it won't be for lack of trying. If this jury can't get it unanimous after all this, I don't know if another one can. They must know each others positions as well as we here know each others. Theres been hashing going on in that jury room.

Fingers crossed is all I've got at this point.

... deal with it

He can also quote Shakespeare to suit his purposes. -- drstevej

Okay rubber/glue.

I don't know but they are giving it their all either way. They have a lot invested in this. If they aren't unanimous, it won't be for lack of trying. If this jury can't get it unanimous after all this, I don't know if another one can. They must know each others positions as well as we here know each others. Theres been hashing going on in that jury room.

Sorry about passing on the allergies. It's been a bad year. I never had anything near what I've experienced this Spring, in the past.

I give a lot of credit to those jurors. I would have lost my mind a long time ago...somewhere amidst the 18 days on the stand.

Sorry about passing on the allergies. It's been a bad year. I never had anything near what I've experienced this Spring, in the past.

I give a lot of credit to those jurors. I would have lost my mind a long time ago...somewhere amidst the 18 days on the stand.

Lost it once during the 18 days, again during Fog Expert and an AV imposed time out for poking my ears out with a pen.

dNcpbbw.gif

Forum List

Back