Jodi Arias Penalty

J&J was supposedly a newbie so she/he/it should not have known about Troy unless it was trading PM's with somebody.

I called it on that when I fired off the last post. Said it was a cluster f*ck and pretty soon it would be just a couple peeps and it is. They roll the sidewalks up when it gets dark! Funny!!!

Oh, I got banned!!! he he

And they deleted the post quickly, didn't get a chance to catch the posts.
Getting banned suck's when you have "friend's" you want to chat with.
I'm glad you made it here. :razz:

So that I can get closure on this whole thing, from far far away in another distant land, what was this rick-schtick all about? I never once saw a poster named Rick.

Do you really want an explanation about this?

I wondered about it a little, too. Can you do an abbreviated explanation? Also, why was Troy/25 so horrible there and now is great here?

Since day 1, J&J has acted like a member of the other place. I was going to say something about it at the time, but decided not to, since it'd only get deleted. In my opinion, that person is still posting there.

What do you mean? Who's who? I can't figure out all the name changing and stuff. It's interesting who ISN'T here, if that's what you mean.

Yep, you could put it that way. Those that aren't here, one is the 'name' behind J&J. J&J likes to mention talking to WILD often; another poster has mentioned similar things before.

I would bet money it's not who you are implying.

So that I can get closure on this whole thing, from far far away in another distant land, what was this rick-schtick all about? I never once saw a poster named Rick.

Do you really want an explanation about this?

I wondered about it a little, too. Can you do an abbreviated explanation? Also, why was Troy/25 so horrible there and now is great here?

How about I just send you both a PM so as not to take up room on the forum with this nonsense? Is that cool?

I'm finally caught up woo hoo. I hope a verdict comes in quicly this morning I have to leave for LA in about 2.5 hours

Everyone there who disagreed with the CCertain poster was persona non grata. That one got more people banned for small matters but it never got the same for much more serious indiscretions.

I can't stand troublemakers and instigators.

What do you mean? Who's who? I can't figure out all the name changing and stuff. It's interesting who ISN'T here, if that's what you mean.

Yep, you could put it that way. Those that aren't here, one is the 'name' behind J&J. J&J likes to mention talking to WILD often; another poster has mentioned similar things before.

I would bet money it's not who you are implying.

It probably isn't, and I'm happy I don't have to worry about saying the wrong thing and getting zapped over there. :eusa_angel:

Let's hope they do, I would think a new jury would be peeved if they were brought in to make that decision because the jury that sat there through the whole trial couldn't get their sh!t together.

That's an interesting point FD. Having to make just the death decision I wonder if that would be more difficult or easier? If they have to do that it could take forever because they have to hear all evidence again no?

It's not just the death penalty, it could be life without parole. What I can't understand is, they became a new family of sorts, they agreed on everything up to now, why not try to agree on this last phase. But I am leaning that this jury has more DP folks than lifers. And that's the hold up.

It's not just the death penalty, it could be life without parole. What I can't understand is, they became a new family of sorts, they agreed on everything up to now, why not try to agree on this last phase. But I am leaning that this jury has more DP folks than lifers. And that's the hold up.

Well they didn't agree on everything. They were pretty split on felony murder.

Forum List

Back