Jodi Arias Penalty

Good morning everyone, caught up and I have to say today has to be the day. Give the Alexander family their lives back! These folks have lost so much already. And I could only imagine what the jurors have lost as well. It's time for this girl to get off the stage and die in the back ground with not one more thought.

Hi FeatherDuster! It's me....HONEY! Good to see you here! I'm still there, but I'm liking it here! It is rather quiet over there the majority of the time! I still use the old "ignore" on CC if you know what I mean! Just don't have any patience for that one! Not sure about J&J, but he/she seems to not bother me. I think he/she came in with both guns blazing that left everyone in a tail spin! I'm liking this site, but when the walk-out happened, it was right at the first verdict time and I panicked! LOL at myself! More than likely after the Jodi Show, I may come over here permanently, because there are other forums here that have caught my eye! With that said....good to see you & lets hope for a DP or even a Life w/o parole verdict TODAY! Toodles!

Good morning everyone, caught up and I have to say today has to be the day. Give the Alexander family their lives back! These folks have lost so much already. And I could only imagine what the jurors have lost as well. It's time for this girl to get off the stage and die in the back ground with not one more thought.

Hi FeatherDuster! It's me....HONEY! Good to see you here! I'm still there, but I'm liking it here! It is rather quiet over there the majority of the time! I still use the old "ignore" on CC if you know what I mean! Just don't have any patience for that one! Not sure about J&J, but he/she seems to not bother me. I think he/she came in with both guns blazing that left everyone in a tail spin! I'm liking this site, but when the walk-out happened, it was right at the first verdict time and I panicked! LOL at myself! More than likely after the Jodi Show, I may come over here permanently, because there are other forums here that have caught my eye! With that said....good to see you & lets hope for a DP or even a Life w/o parole verdict TODAY! Toodles!
Can you please leave the drama over there.

Juror No #6 Question "I really do not have a question. Just yanking Jodi's chain."

Hey Dr. Steve - did you happen to see that photo of Jodi sitting in front of the camera during this last barrage of interviews....one of the camera men captured her in her full striped uniform, of course she had that sweater pulled over it, but you can see the shackles on her ankles & her prison flip flops!!! IT IS TRULY PRICELESS! I saw it on twitter. If I knew how to down/upload it, you know I would! :link:

No drama....just saying hello....I see everyone else played catch up too previously! Sheesh!

Hey Honey, yeah I was confused over there with the changes didnt know where to post anymore. ppl posting on to many threads on the same topic. the folks here are nice.:razz:

No drama....just saying hello....I see everyone else played catch up too previously! Sheesh!

Go ahead say your Hellos!

Hi Honey and ditto with Tink on the drama and bullshit.

Good Morning/Good Afternoon
Wow I slept hard I just woke up. I slept through my alarms even.

you feelin good? (doc appt yesterday) I slept in today too, hubby on vacation he took my son to school today :razz:

I am feeling fine I just did not want to wake up today. My husband told me he was trying to wake me when my alarm was going off and he said I would not even move so he said he turned off my alarms and let me sleep. He is sweet to me.

OH geez I am using my son's computer today. It is not as fast as the other. I can't wait for my hubby to finish all the updates so I can go back to the other. it is faster.lol

Good Morning/Good Afternoon
Wow I slept hard I just woke up. I slept through my alarms even.

you feelin good? (doc appt yesterday) I slept in today too, hubby on vacation he took my son to school today :razz:

I am feeling fine I just did not want to wake up today. My husband told me he was trying to wake me when my alarm was going off and he said I would not even move so he said he turned off my alarms and let me sleep. He is sweet to me.

ok good :)

I'm sure this jury will come to a decision today. I don't think they will hang. As others have said, they've put so much time and effort that I don't think they will leave it to others to finish their job. Even if it's not DP, when it comes time to sentence, the Judge will weigh the aggravator against the mitigation and I believe she will give LWOP. JMO

I'm sure this jury will come to a decision today. I don't think they will hang. As others have said, they've put so much time and effort that I don't think they will leave it to others to finish their job. Even if it's not DP, when it comes time to sentence, the Judge will weigh the aggravator against the mitigation and I believe she will give LWOP. JMO

I totally agree with that, Judge Sherry will go LWOP. This jury is really working it and didn't throw their hands in the air. Regardless of their decision, they give me faith in the system. If they can't reach a decision, it's not for trying, it really couldn't be reached.

:iagree: and only hope they dont hang because then Jodi will do 16 interviews tonight.

:iagree: and only hope they dont hang because then Jodi will do 16 interviews tonight.

And the hangers will get a full view of the real JoJo and go DOH! Shouldn't have hung!

Forum List

Back