Jodi Arias Penalty

It's not just the death penalty, it could be life without parole. What I can't understand is, they became a new family of sorts, they agreed on everything up to now, why not try to agree on this last phase. But I am leaning that this jury has more DP folks than lifers. And that's the hold up.

Well they didn't agree on everything. They were pretty split on felony murder.

They all agreed on M1with premeditation and none of the lesser charges the felony charge is butter on the toast.

Testa I don't know. They didn't say. I saw wild said Wilmott was working some other case today so I don't think she's there. The guy on HLN just pissed me off so bad. He said Sam Alexander walked by and you could tell it was getting to her cameras were all in her face and people were screaming bringing tears to her eyes.... well then how about you get the fucking cameras out of her face and stop screaming?! ugh.

It's not just the death penalty, it could be life without parole. What I can't understand is, they became a new family of sorts, they agreed on everything up to now, why not try to agree on this last phase. But I am leaning that this jury has more DP folks than lifers. And that's the hold up.

They all agreed on M1with premeditation and none of the lesser charges the felony charge is butter on the toast.

Yes I know. I'm just saying they have disagreed on at least that before so they haven't always agreed on every single thing.

That's an interesting point FD. Having to make just the death decision I wonder if that would be more difficult or easier? If they have to do that it could take forever because they have to hear all evidence again no?

If this jury can't unanimous after all this, I highly doubt another could. They have a lot invested in this trial. I'm sure they don't want it to be all for naught and they are trying hard.

Testa I don't know. They didn't say. I saw wild said Wilmott was working some other case today so I don't think she's there. The guy on HLN just pissed me off so bad. He said Sam Alexander walked by and you could tell it was getting to her cameras were all in her face and people were screaming bringing tears to her eyes.... well then how about you get the fucking cameras out of her face and stop screaming?! ugh.

I'm not on the Tweeter right now, are you following Beth? God I hope it's over for them soon. I want the dp at this point just to shut psycho up.

Your new signature is so pessimistic for such an optimistic sunny girl.

I'm not on the Tweeter right now, are you following Beth? God I hope it's over for them soon. I want the dp at this point just to shut psycho up.

Your new signature is so pessimistic for such an optimistic sunny girl.

Oh is that the liar? The nose needs to be much much longer.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 54s
There is quite a buzz in here. Haven't heard of anything going on yet but media is anxious for sure. #JodiArias

Yes I know. I'm just saying they have disagreed on at least that before so they haven't always agreed on every single thing.

They didn't disagree, that phase did not require a unanimous vote. They only had to vote M1, M1 with premed, M1 with premed with felony for them to convict her. This phase is completely different.

DH is home today on my computer. Made him put up the feed, turn up the volume and yell "seal" in red/bold/xxlarge. Poor DH. From thinking I'm obsessed to getting sucked in.

Private question with written response from Judge Sherry. "If we come back with verdict now, do we get one more free lunch today?"

Last edited:
Hilarious Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m
Out front far away from JVM yet her voice is heard in the air like its piped through 1000 gigawatt loud speakers. #JodiArias

Forum List

Back