Jodi Arias Penalty

Your belief system believes in forgiveness, I believe.
Judge not lest ye be judged.

Romans 13:4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer [Jodi].

... deal with it

Last edited:
If she had been donating her hair since she's been incarcerated, then why didn't her mitigation gal have put that down as one of her mitigators? That could be more easily documented than "She is a good friend". They knew this day might be coming, she's been in jail 5 years, take a picture of her being shorn and show that as proof she's been a model hair farmer!
Snakes shed more skin than she will ever. Who'd want hair soaked in grisly blood. The woman's tongue fooled a man into peril. She's having a similar influence on this jury, imho. How does that work?

Too many pages behind to catch up on. Plus, it seems like the discussion was rewound back to the beginning and months of hashing it out were erased.

I guess that happens at a lull. But it will soon be over.

If she had been donating her hair since she's been incarcerated, then why didn't her mitigation gal have put that down as one of her mitigators? That could be more easily documented than "She is a good friend". They knew this day might be coming, she's been in jail 5 years, take a picture of her being shorn and show that as proof she's been a model hair farmer!

So THAT'S where the bangs came from. She donated the 5 pieces of hair in the front of her head.

:eusa_doh:

Puzzle solved.
:lmao:

Snakes shed more skin than she will ever. Who'd want hair soaked in grisly blood. The woman's tongue fooled a man into peril. She's having a similar influence on this jury, imho. How does that work?

I'm not sure that they are "fooled" as much as they are grappling with a heavy decision.

So THAT'S where the bangs came from. She donated the 5 pieces of hair in the front of her head.

Puzzle solved.

Is that a real butterfly?

I bet Locks of Love is really pissed by the Jodi info-mercial.
Well, Jodi has a knack for fatal attractions, that's certain. :rolleyes:

images

Puzzle solved.

Is that a real butterfly?
No, but it's a photograph of a real butterfly. Lepidoptera seems to be my interest lately, along with a fondness for Ornithology. I usually change them every couple of weeks, but this one has the Alpha Males around here sending me reps. So I keep it. :muahaha:

Now you know. Me so bad. :D

So that I can get closure on this whole thing, from far far away in another distant land, what was this rick-schtick all about? I never once saw a poster named Rick.

Last edited:

I'm not sure that they are "fooled" as much as they are grappling with a heavy decision.
She fooled a man into thinking she was a person of trust, then garroted him. How heavy is that! I think they were ready to give her just desserts, but then they started listening to her continuance in a lack of reality. All her lawyers wanted out. This woman has a foci of other people's weaknesses, then when she finds it, she destroys them. How will they manage to keep her away from prison guards? Nobody can deal with her. She targets their weakness, and pow! They're dead.

Forum List

Back