Jodi Arias Trial - Closing Arguments

The call on the juror was the judge's, and she let it slip by.

I don't think the sentencing can be reopened.

Jodi Arias may be a free woman some day, at least physically.

I read that she could possibly be released in 25 years, but that is doubtful. She will probably be in jail until she is a VERY old woman at least.

Jurors in Jodi Arias case We were 11-1 for death penalty - Yahoo News
Ahem...19 years with time served..she can be out by the time she hits 55

I read that she could possibly be released in 25 years, but that is doubtful. She will probably be in jail until she is a VERY old woman at least.

It doesn't say anything about that in the article I read and posted. Link? :D

I heard it on Nancy Grace last night as she was crying that Jodi Arias is way more beautiful than her. The only point she made that will help the narrative of those who want to kill beauty.

Besides...it is time served - it counts towards your sentence when you are awaiting trial.

I heard it on Nancy Grace last night as she was crying that Jodi Arias is way more beautiful than her. The only point she made that will help the narrative of those who want to kill beauty.

Besides...it is time served - it counts towards your sentence when you are awaiting trial.

I really must ask . . . are you being serious or just trying to tease the OP? I certainly hope you aren't being serious. She brutally murdered a man, and his family is in a lot of pain right now. It's terrible that you are focusing on your perception of her "beauty."

Also, why on earth do you watch Nancy Grace. Good God. That is nothing but Nancy's own biased commentary.

I really must ask . . . are you being serious or just trying to tease the OP? I certainly hope you aren't being serious. She brutally murdered a man, and his family is in a lot of pain right now. It's terrible that you are focusing on your perception of her "beauty."
No concern for the OP. I just find it funny about all the bloodlust for Arias. She is a female...she wasn't gonna be executed no matter what. It is female privilege. The only reason they pushed for her death is because the case drew so much media attention...why???? Because she is hot. If she were an ugly POS like Grace...no one would care.

Also, why on earth do you watch Nancy Grace. Good God. That is nothing but Nancy's own biased commentary.
:lol: I was flipping through channels and saw Ms. Arias. I always stop to admire her beauty.

No concern for the OP. I just find it funny about all the bloodlust for Arias. She is a female...she wasn't gonna be executed no matter what. It is female privilege. The only reason they pushed for her death is because the case drew so much media attention...why???? Because she is hot. If she were an ugly POS like Grace...no one would care.

I have no blood lust, and you were addressing my post. I have repeatedly stated that I am against the death penalty. Life without parole would be appropriate for any person who takes the life of another. Do you disagree with that?

:lol: I was flipping through channels and saw Ms. Arias. I always stop to admire her beauty.

Okay . . . that is really weird. :D Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I suppose.

I have no blood lust, and you were addressing my post. I have repeatedly stated that I am against the death penalty. Life without parole would be appropriate for any person who takes the life of another. Do you disagree with that?
Oh no...I am all for the death penalty. Just not in this case...it was an emotional murder...not a psycho stalking innocent people with no attachment whatsoever. People do crazy and stupid things when they are emotionally crippled.

Oh no...I am all for the death penalty. Just not in this case...it was an emotional murder...not a psycho stalking innocent people with no attachment whatsoever. People do crazy and stupid things when they are emotionally crippled.

The point is, a lot of people have been "abused" and do not resort to brutal murder. That is not an excuse to take another person's life. She could have left Travis and never seen him again. It was her choice to continue to see him and to obsess over him. She made the choice to kill him.

The point is, a lot of people have been "abused" and do not resort to brutal murder. That is not an excuse to take another person's life. She could have left Travis and never seen him again. It was her choice to continue to see him and to obsess over him. She made the choice to kill him.
Yes, she made that choice...but like I said...it was an emotional murder, not a robbery or something like that. To me, that doesn't warrant the death penalty. Life in prison, sure...but not death. I am not saying she isn't psycho crazy...but again, emotions make people do things they normally would not do.

She is still a very dangerous person, capable of murdering again if things don't go her way. That is why she needs to be locked away from other innocent people. Although I agree that Travis was not very loving or nice to her, that is no excuse to take his life. What she should have done is sought some therapy for herself.

Yes, she made that choice...but like I said...it was an emotional murder, not a robbery or something like that. To me, that doesn't warrant the death penalty. Life in prison, sure...but not death. I am not saying she isn't psycho crazy...but again, emotions make people do things they normally would not do.

I agree. I'm against the DP. I would like to see her locked away for the rest of her life though.

She is still a very dangerous person, capable of murdering again if things don't go her way. That is why she needs to be locked away from other innocent people. Although I agree that Travis was not very loving or nice to her, that is no excuse to take his life. What she should have done is sought some therapy for herself.
Sure...and she is where she should be...in prison.

I agree. I'm against the DP. I would like to see her locked away for the rest of her life though.
Why do I always think of double penetration when you guys use DP.

Why do I always think of double penetration when you guys use DP.

:lol: Because you're pervy?

Sure...and she is where she should be...in prison.

Okay, do you agree that person who takes another person's life should only serve 20 years in prison? Think about it. Why do we do this? I can understand paroling a bank robber or something, but a person who has taken another person's life? I think they should spend the rest of their lives in jail until they die.

Forum List

Back