Joe and vlad.

5diyny.jpg
5dhewv.jpg

Many of you have been critical of Biden's visit. Forget about his supposed dementia etc. What is it you think he should forcefully propose that Russia do?
I would be foolish to think he was ever to commence ridiculing them. That won't work with Russia not China.

Should he tread a bit softly and ease into a peaceful relationship?
Is a cold war necessary bearing in mind it didn't work before.?
It's rare these two meet.
Let's have a civil discussion and leave out the anti Democrat propaganda.
The Cold War did work dumb fuck. Communism hit the shitter. We bankrupted the mother fuckers.

Who taught you history? A 5 yr old. But I bet you have a masters in gender competence

Shut up you foul mouthed ignoramus.
You're exactly the type who shouldn't participate when thought is required.
Foul mouth??....This is no holds barred snow flake

I was on a board before this that was nothing but a mosh pit with teeth marks and rusty razor blades in our shoes. You'd wilt within 3 days

My language here is mild compared to the old days. Do you want to hear an example?

That's probably so and I can see that's exactly the type of forum you would revel in. That's not justification for it. It's you inability to put forward a point without it. There's plenty other adjectives.

I hope he insults Putin, and Putin puts his fist through his face.
I would rather Putin tossed Biden on the floor and tied his hands to his ankles. A picture of Chicom Joe on his belly with Putin's foot on his head would be worth framing.

Grow up you hate filled idiot.
What's the point of hideous comments like that?
It say more about you than the subject.

I would rather Putin tossed Biden on the floor and tied his hands to his ankles. A picture of Chicom Joe on his belly with Putin's foot on his head would be worth framing.

We have more enemies in the United States than anywhere else in the world.

Joe gave Putin what he wanted before Air Force One left the tarmac in DC in route to the G7...he removed Russian pipeline sanctions....now the EU will be beholden to Russia for their oil...and our new pipeline is shut down...by Joe....we are being ruled by Putin and Xi with Biden in office....

Exactly right.

Sleepy Joe shut down our Pipeline, shut down the ANWR, and gave approval to the Russian Federation Pipeline.

The American Middle Class is screwed, and Uncle Pooty is flying high.

No reason for President Putin to really give a shit about the words of Sleepy Joe- his actions have given him control over all Europe who relies on his oil and gas.
America's poor and middle class sacrificed on the left's war on fossil fuels with sky high gas prices...while Biden helps Europe pipeline fossil fuels in from Russia. That's what an asshole Biden and Democrats are.

We have more enemies in the United States than anywhere else in the world.

Yes, the states should secede from the federal govt tyranny. Our federal govt hates this country.

Many of you have been critical of Biden's visit. Forget about his supposed dementia etc. What is it you think he should forcefully propose that Russia do?
I would be foolish to think he was ever to commence ridiculing them. That won't work with Russia not China.

Should he tread a bit softly and ease into a peaceful relationship?
Is a cold war necessary bearing in mind it didn't work before.?
It's rare these two meet.
Let's have a civil discussion and leave out the anti Democrat propaganda.

Russia used / tested Microwave weapons on US diplomats, military members, and American citizens, leaving many with brain damage.

Russia tested cyber warfare on US infrastructure and food supply.

Russia meddled in US election

Russia is holding US hostages

Prior to and during their meeting:

Biden gave Putin his pipeline, a list of the US' top 16 infrastructure that would be extremely damaging to the US if targeted, a pair of 'cool' sunglasses, and some glass animal figurine.

Putin responded by giving Biden NOTHING - he denied every accusation (fact) made by Biden then called out Biden, his administration, and the fake news media over their mishandling, covering up, blacking out, and pushing false narratives about the 6 Jan Capitol violence, calling the Democrats / government's killing of Ashli Babbitt and response of targeting, arresting, and the treatment of conservative Americans much more harshly than their handling/dealing with Antifa/BLM domestic terrorists to be punishing Americans who reject Democrat party ideology / agenda.

- Biden responded by once again LYING, pushing the already debunked false narrative that 6 jan protestors murdered a Capitol Policeman, seeming to strengthen Putin's point about Biden & his administration engaging in pushing misinformation and refusing to be transparent.

Biden was frail, at times simply wandered away from the rest of the group and had to be brought back, needed large-print cue cards for a 2-Hour sit-down with Putin, gave Putin a list of critical infrastructure Cyber targets while seemingly telling Putin perpetrating cyber attacks on everything else not on the list is ok, , projected weakness - personal and US...

Even CNN is calling Biden's entire trip a disastrous FAIL.

I'm glad you feel that way. Triggered.

I'm glad you feel that way. Triggered.

I'm not triggered but merely pointing out the stupidity of your statement.
Grow up. You're so full of hate.

Forum List

Back