🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden admits assault weapons are not that deadly

The vice president, known for his colorful, off-the-cuff remarks, said a double-barrel shotgun would be more practical in such a scenario, adding assault weapons are harder to handle for people unfamiliar with the firearms.
Biden?s gun advice for earthquakes ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Soon they'll try for shotguns if they can get the assault weapons.

They'll try for all guns eventually. They don't like liberty for citizens. The assault weapons are just the first thing they are going after. First order of business is to take the heavy firing power out of the hands of the people.

They will make a law saying we must register all guns, large and small, with the government. They need to know where they are when it comes time to confiscate them. Even after that, I would expect a home by home search for any unreported weapons. They'll be visiting us anyway to make sure we have curly lightbulbs, low flow toilets and crappy appliances.

Once we're disarmed, we will not be safe. We'll be in grave danger.

Biden is batshit crazy. I don't know why they let him speak, except maybe to take attention away from something else they are doing. It is necessary to help the media divert focus off the administration.

Last edited:
They'll try for all guns eventually. They don't like liberty for citizens. The assault weapons are just the first thing they are going after. First order of business is to take the heavy firing power out of the hands of the people.

They will make a law saying we must register all guns, large and small, with the government. They need to know where they are when it comes time to confiscate them. Even after that, I would expect a home by home search for any unreported weapons. They'll be visiting us anyway to make sure we have curly lightbulbs, low flow toilets and crappy appliances.

Biden is batshit crazy. I don't know why they let him speak, except maybe to take attention away from something else they are doing. It is necessary to help the media divert focus off the administration.

I bet Dianne Frankenstein is very pissed right about now.:eek:

LOL, She's another one that appears to have serious mental problems. People like her should be in a padded cell undergoing daily therapy, not in positions of leadership.

LOL, She's another one that appears to have serious mental problems. People like her should be in a padded cell undergoing daily therapy, not in positions of leadership.

yep. I thought Nancy pelosi was bad, but this woman is miles ahead of her.

WOW no shitting bull or truth don't matter attacks? this thread must really scare the shit out of the gun grabbers here.

20sj41s.jpg

20sj41s.jpg

Priceless :clap2:

Kind of miss shitting bulls trolling and truths don't matter drive by
Rdean you coward?
Where is the fucking ridicule of the anti gun grabbers?
No denying it? Whats' up with the gun grabbers?

I am beginning to think that this craziness is just an act. Every time Joe is sent out to talk, I wonder what is going on behind the scenes that he is trying to divert attention away from. He serves no other purpose. If he was really this big of a dolt, they wouldn't let him near a microphone.

I am beginning to think that this craziness is just an act. Every time Joe is sent out to talk, I wonder what is going on behind the scenes that he is trying to divert attention away from. He serves no other purpose. If he was really this big of a dolt, they wouldn't let him near a microphone.
Perspicacious - it must be truly diabolical!

All you NaziCons put together ain't worth 8 minutes and 40 seconds of my life to watch some bogus redneck video.

Google is redneck?
OK here's one of the many things Biden said.
Assault weapons aren't as effective as a double barrel shotgun.

Forum List

Back