Joe Biden admits "we've run out of ammunition"

What time is it?
1688932700335.jpeg

Do you have any idea how long it would take to replenish our stocks? ...
No problem. We just need to elect a Republican and stay out of any wars for a few years. Oh, and get the frack back to producing oil again.

What an incompetent president we have, truly a disgrace. So we've run out of ammo and he announces it to the world and he's the one who ok'd sending cluster bombs to Ukraine

China is sitting back and laughing about both the US and Russia dwindling down our resources fighting each other. Meanwhile, they are drawing up their attack plans for Taiwan.

No problem. We just need to elect a Republican and stay out of any wars for a few years. Oh, and get the frack back to producing oil again.

"No problem", with yet another year of Biden and a pack of Democrat fools who are sure they're going to win the 2024 election?

Son, you might want to consider getting one of those Babel courses on Mandarin. Because you'll be teaching it as a first language if those little yellow bastards in China decide to get froggy.

"No problem", with yet another year of Biden and a pack of Democrat fools who are sure they're going to win the 2024 election?

Just cut those little strings on his arms and legs and we're all set.

Why? Do you think China is going to take over the US? That's absurd.

Whether they would or not is irrelevant. Should they decide to nuke us, I'd have more a problem defending myself and my family from the subsequent hordes of displaced zombies streaming out into the countryside, looking for food, water, and weapons.

Whether they would or not is irrelevant. Should they decide to nuke us, I'd have more a problem defending myself and my family from the subsequent hordes of displaced zombies streaming out into the countryside, looking for food, water, and weapons.
You know zombies aren't real, right? If nukes started falling, you'd have bigger problems anyway.

Ukraine is still independent.

What happened to,Putin’s two week invasion?
As far as dictatorships go, I suppose you are correct. Good job, the West turned a corrupt democracy into an even more corrupt dictatorship.

The only people who ever claimed a 'two week' war were Western propagandists. Russia said from the start it would take as long as necessary to complete their objectives.

At least a touch of reality has reached you rubes, it no longer is 'Ukraine is winning' now its about some vague EU goals nobody ever mentioned until the failures became apparent. Sad.

You know zombies aren't real, right? If nukes started falling, you'd have bigger problems anyway.

Not likely, way out here. The only problem I can foresee is running out of ammunition and burial space for anyone who thinks they can take what I have away from me.

Forum List

Back