Joe Biden can't even pronounce the names of the people he is appointing to his cabinet.

Joe is a life-long stutterer, however...

"Isn't what a man says more important than how long he takes to say it?"

Derek%2BJacobi.gif

Derek Jacobi, "I Claudius", BBC, 1976

I'll take Sleepy Old Uncle Joe's stuttering any day over the Orange Baboon-God's verbal sewage...

What's it like living inside a fragile bubble offered you by 24/7 misinformation and safe-spaces? Apparently Joe doesn't stutter when he's plagiarizing huh?

Once a fake is now a vegetable. This is your savior.

This clown won't last 3 months before he is sent out to pasture.

"This clown" beat your guy with the most votes in history.
That must be a little embarrassing.

Especially for Obama. Biden is way more beloved than Obama by the left.

Joe Biden is the greatest Democrat that had ever lived. The votes prove it.

Sure. Wonder how he woulda done without Mail=out ballots?

He would have done nothing. Zero, zip, zilch, nada!

He is a very corrupt sick man an idiot really! and everybody knows it.

1607480460117.png

Joe is a life-long stutterer, however...

"Isn't what a man says more important than how long he takes to say it?"

Derek%2BJacobi.gif

Derek Jacobi, "I Claudius", BBC, 1976

I'll take Sleepy Old Uncle Joe's stuttering any day over the Orange Baboon-God's verbal sewage...
Lifelong stutterer? Lifelong liar, but stutterer? Not a chance.

Did he stutter in any of these clips he was caught lying in?

How special PROGS thought-up the Russian scandal working with the Russians and Chinese to manage it, all for the favors of the world's special elite? PROGS turned it around, and once again did worse than the accusation. These Commies don't just steal elections, this has been in the works a long time.

The biggest evidence is the 90s under Clinton, and the Republican congress is guilty too. The internet was built as well as our relationship with the Chinese (e.g., Bezos) was changed under Clinton's watch, from there they simple picked the winners and losers, and the losers are the USA. They desire the wealth is controlled under a few, and that's proven quite easily. Now under COVID the evidence has become shockingly overwhelming. They upped their game picking winners and losers, and we lost our God-given rights too. See you mom & pop, Amazon and Dominos got this handled.

The very reason for the assault on Trump was at the hands of these very people. An outsider with a conscious and ten pound balls. PROGS were dead-on when they said Trump was the biggest threat. What the dumb-shits missed was who he was a threat too. Now PROGS pretend everything is on the up & up....................Geezus

Never convince me Commie aint at the door. We welcomed them in with Joe-Yen, pretty fucked up.

This clown won't last 3 months before he is sent out to pasture.

"This clown" beat your guy with the most votes in history.
That must be a little embarrassing.

What's embarrassing is the way the election was stolen. We all know the election was a fraud.

No way to PROVE it. Just as there was no way to PROVE Cook County 1960. Both happened ,however. All the Dems had to do was rig 5 cities.

Did you know Biden got the cabinet position wrong as well :abgg2q.jpg:

PROGS elected that.

THE CABINET POSITION IS HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES not Health and Education.
THE APPOINTEE'S NAME IS BECERRA.

" Health & Education Services, Inc. (HES) is a private, non-profit, behavioral health network serving over 40 communities i " :clap:

Joe Biden can't even pronounce the names of the people he is appointing to his cabinet...

...which proves China / Dementia Joe has no clue who they are and is just nominating the people his puppet-masters are telling him to nominate.

Forum List

Back