Joe Biden is a "Well Meaning Elderly Man"

Tricking?
No, lawyering.

And I see you exclude yourself from the "trickery" but not the stupidity.

BTW...
Remember when trump mistook the woman he raped for one of his wives?

Good times...Good Times
You guys need to find a presidential candidate. Better get to it.

Your stament being bullshit explains it. DUH.

There is a direct contradiction between your bs claims and what report actually says.
You keep leaving out the important parts, to try an prove something to clear your boss!

1707500908818.png

Pretty sure that has already been decided, timing is everything, the closer it is to election time, the less they can be vetted i would bet my paycheck it's moochelle

Thats hilarious considering you rightwing fools are very likely going to be running a convicted criminal.

Go elect Haley, then talk.

The truth of what SP plainly states is in the report. You claiming it says completely opposite is of course bullshit.

You certinaly did not speak the truth.
What the special prosecutor said is plain and clear. That a partisan assclown liar like you tries to put some alternative spin on it is only evidence of your own dishonesty and ineptitude.

I plainly spoke the truth.

Prosecutors (as a rule) prosecute. They are not (by and large) acting as defense counsel. If a prosecutor sees that there is evidence that a particular suspect has completed each element of a felony, then the only remaining question is whether or not to proceed to seek an indictment.

What required legal element of the contemplated felonies is “missing” from a prosecutor’s case against Potato?

Go ahead, you lying twat. Name it.

What the special prosecutor said is plain and clear. That a partisan assclown liar like you tries to put some alternative spin on it is only evidence of your own dishonesty and ineptitude.

I plainly spoke the truth.

Prosecutors (as a rule) prosecute. They are not (by and large) acting as defense counsel. If a prosecutor sees that there is evidence that a particular suspect has completed each element of a felony, then the only remaining question is whether or not to proceed to seek an indictment.

What required legal element of the contemplated felonies is “missing” from a prosecutor’s case against Potato?

Go ahead, you lying twat. Name it.
He has got to be a paid poster providing cover on here.

What the special prosecutor said is plain and clear.

Yes he did, in fact I directly quoted it.

Page 1 - "we conclude that the evidence does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt"

Doesn't get anymore clear than that bub. I'm done wasting time on your never ending bullshit.

"we conclude that the evidence does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt"

Doesn't get anymore clear than that bub. I'm done wasting time on your never ending bullshit.
Good because your cherry picking arse is getting kicked!

Page 1 - "we conclude that the evidence does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt"

Yeah. You already quoted that.

And the question doesn’t go away.

What legally required element of the contemplated felonies is “missing?”

Take your time. I know this requires actual thinking. So, you’re severely handicapped.

What legally required element of the contemplated felonies is “missing?”

mens rea

Obviously.

SP could not prove beyond reasonable doubt that Biden didn't honestly forget he had those documents.

Bullshit, counsel is talking about Jury finding reasonable doubt that Biden retained documents willfuly as opposed to honestly forgetting he still had them.

"Sympathy" has nothing to do with it.
There are recordings of Biden admitting to a ghost writer that he had these documents. The special counsel had access to these recordings.

Forum List

Back