Joe Biden is a "Well Meaning Elderly Man"

There are recordings of Biden admitting to a ghost writer that he had these documents. The special counsel had access to these recordings.
Yea, but he was unable to find any evidence that Biden didn't forget all about them after that.

Later he had many conversations with same writer and there was no mention of them. And by the way it's not even clear that it was the same documents or some other documents, which is what would need to be esatablished at trial.

You know who.
The man filling your nightmares.
The man over whom you obsess during your every waking hour.
The man who owns MAGA and MAGATs each and every day.

1707501654072.png

Bow before your tormentor!

Yea, but he was unable to find any evidence that Biden didn't forget all about them after that.
Ok, but why did he knowingly have them? Did he not know that it was against the law?

We got one, and he's pooping his pants for 6 years now, fixed it for you
Not talking about MAGAT or Trump.

You know who i'm talking about...
The man filling your nightmares.
The man over whom you obsess during your every waking hour.
The man who owns MAGA and MAGATs each and every day.

1707501654072.png

Bow before your tormentor!

Anybody that stole an election, destroyed a country with tremendous inflation, allowed millions of Illegals and created astronimcal debt ain't well meaning.

The report stated that Biden isn't mentally competent to stand trial.
Absolutely it didn't.

Report talks at lengh about what JURY AT TRIAL would find reasonable, which would be entirely moot if Biden wasn't competent to stand trial.

Wrong. And not obvious at all.

You intentionally overlook that the special prosecutor had already found evidence of “willfulness.”

He found that evidence INSUFFICIENT and he told you exactly that, but you hear and belive whatever the fuck you want to, including that SP is lying for his reasons to not bring the case.

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA
He found that evidence INSUFFICIENT and he told you exactly that, but you hear whatever the fuck you want to.
Wrong, you lying sack of rancid twat.

He made the claim of finding the evidence “insufficient” DESPITE having related evidence for every element including mens rea.

He found that evidence INSUFFICIENT and he told you exactly that, but you hear and belive whatever the fuck you want to, including that SP is lying for his reasons to not bring the case.
Obviously he willingly took them otherwise he wouldn't have known he had them, which he admitted on tape.

Your honor, I totally forgot about that TV in my garage that I stole 10 years ago.

The people contorting for the dementia laden invalid are truly an embarrassment. They have no shame and will triple down on stupid. They're a laughingstock at this point with no credibility.
It is quite amazing the hoops these people will jump through to protect him.

It is quite amazing the hoops these people will jump through to protect him.

What lenghs, what jumps???

Trump appointed prosecutor told you in plain langauge that evidence against Biden was insufficient to prosecute.

You just don't want to belive it. :itsok:

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA
What lenghs, what jumps???

Trump appointed prosecutor told you in plain langauge that evidence against Biden was insufficient to prosecute.

You just don't want to belive it. :itsok:
Quite the opposite. He said the evidence was there but he couldn't recommend prosecution due to "mitigating" circumstances. We all know what those circumstances were as he outlined them in detail in his report.

Let's remove those mitigating circumstances from the report and see what happens.

Read pages 4-6, it's all there in detail.

SP clearly does not agree that he could have sufficiently established to jury mens rea component beyond reasonable doubt at trial.
I did. But unlike you, I understand it.

First he demonstrated what evidence there was of Potato’s willfulness, then he claimed that a jury might have a reasonable doubt. Well duh.

Any jury can have a reasonable doubt regardless of the strength of the evidence. That’s not a valid reason not to prosecute.

Forum List

Back