Joe Biden Is About To Speak About Tension Between Russia And Ukraine

He just finished his speech and although I was busy talking through a lot of it,.. I didn't hear anything new. Maybe it's just me, but I was expecting major new updates for some strange reason. :confused-84:

He just finished his speech and although I was busy talking through a lot of it,.. I didn't hear anything new. Maybe it's just me, but I was expecting major new updates for some strange reason. :confused-84:

How many questions did he take?

Okay, He gave an informative report about where the U.S.A. stands . He did a fine job of it. We all need to support this view unless we find the truth is different from his report. If it comes down to war lets all know on the internet we support our troops if they are used. Biden says we will not but that could change.:thup:

Okay, He gave an informative report about where the U.S.A. stands .
Yes. Russia will invade and go to war because Biddum, just as I predicted--- right after the Olympics end, and the west have made it clear that NO MATTER WHAT THE PROVOCATION, no one will step in to stop Russia. This will be a cake walk for Putin.

He did a fine job of it.
He read someone else's script.

We all need to support this view

cartoon-dog-puking.jpg

If it comes down to war
There is no if about it.

Yes. Russia will invade and go to war because Biddum, just as I predicted--- right after the Olympics end, and the west have made it clear that NO MATTER WHAT THE PROVOCATION, no one will step in to stop Russia. This will be a cake walk for Putin.

He read someone else's script.

View attachment 603176

There is no if about it.

I think that they were talking about the view to go to war, and even I have to confess that there wasn't that much stuttering this evening.

I think that they were talking about the view to go to war, and even I have to confess that there wasn't that much stuttering this evening.

Yes, it looks like Joe's:
  • Interferon treatments
  • Resveratrol treatments
  • Skin grafting
  • hair implants
  • vitamins and Geritrol
  • and speech lessons
are starting to take some effect.

Of course when I said this I meant going to war for our country first.

Okay, He gave an informative report about where the U.S.A. stands . He did a fine job of it. We all need to support this view unless we find the truth is different from his report. If it comes down to war lets all know on the internet we support our troops if they are used. Biden says we will not but that could change.:thup:

You trust that sonofabitch?

He lies, dumber than a door knob and he is owned by China and other special interest. He doesn't give a shit about you unless you are a Democrat voting Negro or illegal.

I turned him off as soon as he came on because he has nothing I want to hear.

You know what the funniest part is? That old fool was an hour late and he spoke less than ten minutes.

You know what the funniest part is? That old fool was an hour late and he spoke less than ten minutes.

And he really didn't tell anyone anything we didn't already know.

My bet is next Tuesday Russia invades Ukraine.

Today's Biden talk was nothing more than a PR move to assuage the public that "their man" is "right on top of things!"

Forum List

Back