Joe Biden is AWOL

Why should he be embarassed. He already gotten over 80,000 out, which is about 79,000 more than Trump would have done.

Name one successful Trump military or rescue operation.
I guess Schiff and Nadler will be breaking out another Trump Impeachment Agenda for your pleasure.

How did he FIX IT while he was in office?
Zero American or allied blood was spilled in Afghanistan for the last year of Trump's presidency...he had the Afghan army kicking ass with our help from the air...the Taliban feared Trump...they do not fear Biden and neither does Putin and Xi....

Trump would turn that Airport into a new air base...take back Kabul and Bagram and bomb the shit out of anything that looks at us cross-eyed....and that's exactly what we need to do to save our reputation....

He did, genius.
Yeah.....he said the buck stops with him....but then he claimed that Trump agreed to the deal....in a chickenshit attempt to blame Trump for the 12 dead Marines.....not mentioning that the deal had conditions that were never met. One of them was that the Taliban and the Afghan government must meet and share leadership and responsibility for running the government.

This never happened
....so technically Trump's deal was off. Biden decided to screw this puppy all by himself.....and then attempt to blame Trump for it.....nevermind the fact that Biden broke the deal himself by changing the withdrawal date to Sept 11th instead of May 1st.

Last edited:
Trump would turn that Airport into a new air base...take back Kabul and Bagram and bomb the shit out of anything that looks at us cross-eyed....and that's exactly what we need to do to save our reputation....
Sure he would.
If Biden does exactly what you described above, you would tear him apart again, by finding something that went wrong.
Am I happy about todays loss of Marines? No, and neither is anyone else, but you seem to be getting some joy from this as an opportunity to hate.

Sure he would.
If Biden does exactly what you described above, you would tear him apart again, by finding something that went wrong.
Am I happy about todays loss of Marines? No, and neither is anyone else, but you seem to be getting some joy from this as an opportunity to hate.
Joe made that necessary...and if he wants to save his presidency he should do it...what is he afraid of...he got his reason today handed to him in the shape of a bomb that killed 13 Marines and who knows how many innocent afghans....bring in hell and retake that city and our embassy and our weapons back....I bet the Marine Corps is ready to go....

He is busy working behind the scenes, I know you used to tramp with his showmanship.
And there it is, the inevitable attempt to defend Quid Pro by invoking the specter of TRUMP!. He just can't stand on his own two feet, can he?

Because he gave them a withdrawal date and let them take over half the country and gave them 5000 of their fighters.
Trump had set forth firm and non-negotiable conditions that were not met....and he also had a withdrawal plan and a May withdrawal date that Biden totally chucked out the window.....but other than that...it was all Trump.
Who cares that Biden chucked out all of the safeguards Trump insisted on not to mention drug his feet until it pissed of the Afghan government and showed them to be a weak player that the Taliban could shove around.

Forum List

Back