Joe Biden is Insane and should be replaced immediately

Biden is going to inherit the following as Democrat Candidate for President:

- Record Number of Americans on Food Stamps
- Record US Debt Levels
- Average Annual Unemployment in the 8.0 + range
- Average Annual gas prices above $3 gallon
- MOST IMPORTANT: A middle class with increasingly less after-tax take home pay

After 8 years of this, will America want 4 more years? Biden will own this.
It's Bush's fault.

Right, USMB Obama boot-lickers?

Republicans are welcome to discuss their contributions

Saying No only gets you so far
Looks like I was right, you Obama boot-licker.

Biden is going to inherit the following as Democrat Candidate for President:

- Record Number of Americans on Food Stamps
- Record US Debt Levels
- Average Annual Unemployment in the 8.0 + range
- Average Annual gas prices above $3 gallon
- MOST IMPORTANT: A middle class with increasingly less after-tax take home pay

After 8 years of this, will America want 4 more years? Biden will own this.
It's Bush's fault.

Right, USMB Obama boot-lickers?

Of course they think so.

Obama's been telling them so for years, and will continue to do so as long as anyone resists the reprogramming.
Progressives sure are proud of their inability to think for themselves, aren't they?

Joe Biden is crazy, nuts, insane, however you want to say it; the guy is clearly not in his right mind. Maybe it's the Botox, I don't fucking care, he should step down as VP.

Put Hillary there, I don't fucking care who you put there. Biden should not be in a position of power

It's not funny anymore

you guys should really grow up.

now dick cheney was insane.

biden just annoys you. :thup:

Biden really has balls, and the only thing that Republicans are more afraid of than a Democrat with balls is a ****** with a library card.

shoutracist.jpg

I accept your capitulation.

I knew that my '****** with a library card' would get the racists jumping by hank you Daveman and Ladyginslinger for being so predictable.

Joe Biden is crazy, nuts, insane, however you want to say it; the guy is clearly not in his right mind. Maybe it's the Botox, I don't fucking care, he should step down as VP.

Put Hillary there, I don't fucking care who you put there. Biden should not be in a position of power

It's not funny anymore

Frank, I know this is a bad weekend for you. But try not to fall apart. Joe Biden is our VP and that's that. Relax. :)

As a Republican, I'm glad he's still in public; as an American I'm embarrassed we have a genuine lunatic for VP

biden%20biker.jpg

Spare me!! I suppose you were very proud of Bush and Cheney. That's when you should have been embarrassed.

Both of whom are more experienced that Obama and less deranged than Biden.

Partisan hacks will, predictably, disagree.

Is it possible that rational people might disagree with your premise too? I guess not in your foggy world! BTW, Neither Palin or Bachmann have ANY experience as President or Vice President of the USA. Obama and Biden stand head and shoulders above them in that regard.

And, anyone who has heard Palin's high pitched rambling knows she is not ready for prime time!

Neither Obama nor Biden had any experience as President and Vice President, respectively, in 2008. When it came to experience, John McCain stood head and shoulders above Obama. And Sarah Palin stood head and shoulders above Jo Biden.

However, the country spoke otherwise, in 2008 and, sadly, again in 2012..

By the time the losers who voted for Obama/Biden will realize that they are not only losers, but the biggest losers in the history of the Galaxy, they will be crying in their taxpayer funded and food stamp bought cereal each morning when they are not going to work.

Palin voice maybe high pitched but unlike Obama, whose every word is written by someone smarter than he, Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann speaks from their own soul, heart and mind.

Stop!!! Before I bust out cryin'. :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
I knew that my '****** with a library card' would get the racists jumping by hank you Daveman and Ladyginslinger for being so predictable.

So...you say something racist, and OTHER PEOPLE are the racists.

Yep...you're a dumbass progressive, all right.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So...you say something racist, and OTHER PEOPLE are the racists.

Yep...you're a dumbass progressive, all right.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Liberals can't be racist they have a black friend, see he is in the WH.

It is absolutely laughable that some of you are calling Biden a liar when you look at Cheney who continuously lied and it came as natural to him as breathing.

Please the hypocrisy is quite amazing.

Joe Biden will be elected President in 2016

If Hillary decides to run and if Biden makes the tragic mistake of running against her, he will be shred to tiny little pieces not only by Hillary but also by the press.

The press and everyone else know fully well that Biden is nothing but a pitiful poor imitation of Dan Quayle, with the only difference that while Quayle was a poor speller, at least he could read.

Yea....if you get all your news from FoxNews you believe that

Vice President Biden had a distinguished career in the Senate and was one of the top five Senators before he ran for VP

In the next four years you will see Biden front and center on more issues as he is groomed for President

No Republican currently has his credentials
obama doesn't have his credentials, and had none 4 year ago, but that was meaningless b/c he was black and cool.

Biden is not ideal, but he is more than capable of beating the best the GOP has to offer in 2016. I fully expect the Republicans to form their usual circular firing squad in 2016 and destroy any chance their candidate has

I know it would be fanciful irony but Colin Powell might be the GOP's only hope in 2016!

:lol::lol: OMG.. WTF??!!! Will NEVER happen.. Why does every liberal think your skin color is what matters now??? What a load of total horse piss!

Who said anything about skin color? I was talking about XpeerEance (sp).

RW, You didn't look at her link did you?

This one:
1972 article about fatal crash which took life of Joe Biden?s wife, daughter « Looking in at Iowa
Leads to this one:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/14/us/politics/14biden.html?_r=0

1972 article about fatal crash which took life of Joe Biden?s wife, daughter « Looking in at Iowa

NY TIMES STORY

December 2007 New York Times story, this is how Sen. Biden described the accident:

“Let me tell you a little story,” Mr. Biden told the crowd at the University of Iowa. “I got elected when I was 29, and I got elected November the 7th. And on Dec. 18 of that year, my wife and three kids were Christmas shopping for a Christmas tree. A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly — and I never pursued it — drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly, and killed my daughter instantly, and hospitalized my two sons, with what were thought to be at the time permanent, fundamental injuries.”

I encourage you to continue lying through your teeth.. I linked the NY TIMES.. So much for your strawman.

As much as the right would like to think so...

The Washington Times is not the New York Times

Last edited:
RW, You didn't look at her link did you?

This one:
Leads to this one:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/14/us/politics/14biden.html?_r=0

NY TIMES STORY

December 2007 New York Times story, this is how Sen. Biden described the accident:

“Let me tell you a little story,” Mr. Biden told the crowd at the University of Iowa. “I got elected when I was 29, and I got elected November the 7th. And on Dec. 18 of that year, my wife and three kids were Christmas shopping for a Christmas tree. A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly — and I never pursued it — drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly, and killed my daughter instantly, and hospitalized my two sons, with what were thought to be at the time permanent, fundamental injuries.”

I encourage you to continue lying through your teeth.. I linked the NY TIMES.. So much for your strawman.

As much as the right would like to think so...

The Washington Times is not the New York Times

:clap2:

If Hillary decides to run and if Biden makes the tragic mistake of running against her, he will be shred to tiny little pieces not only by Hillary but also by the press.

The press and everyone else know fully well that Biden is nothing but a pitiful poor imitation of Dan Quayle, with the only difference that while Quayle was a poor speller, at least he could read.

Vice President Biden had a distinguished career in the Senate and was one of the top five Senators before he ran for VP

In the next four years you will see Biden front and center on more issues as he is groomed for President

obama doesn't have his credentials, and had none 4 year ago, but that was meaningless b/c he was black and cool.

How does someone who has served as President for four years not have credentials?

Same old rightwing nonsense that Obama never did a thing after community organizer

How does someone who has served as President for four years not have credentials?

Same old rightwing nonsense that Obama never did a thing after community organizer

Has there been any proof provided on this thread that Biden is insane. Accepting Crusader Frank's opinion on anything would be pretty insane.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back